User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Jun 2003, 18:32   #1
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
I'm becoming a fat bstard

According to the scale I gained 2 KG (4 pounds or so I think) the past two days.
Either the scale is broken or I won't fit through the door anymore next month.

Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 18:34   #2
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
welcome to the fatass club, your welcome pack (including macdonalds discount card) will be with you in 7-10 days.
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 18:35   #3
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
I'm 8st 4.

I'm a skinny bastard.
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 18:36   #4
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
The trick is to weight yourself at exactly the same point of day each time.

For example, I could weigh myself after I get out of the shower on tuesday, on thursday I weight myself after breakfast, the food and drink intake will show me having put on weight, despite the fact I could have possibly lost weight

etc.
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 18:54   #5
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
I somehow doubt mister Integrity has at anytime 2 kilograms of food inside of him.

Unless perhaps he has recently participated in a remake of 'le grande buffet' or whatever the movie was called.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 18:57   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by mpr0733
I somehow doubt mister Integrity has at anytime 2 kilograms of food inside of him.

Unless perhaps he has recently participated in a remake of 'le grande buffet' or whatever the movie was called.
Hmmmm.... does microwave lasagna fall into that category?
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 19:03   #7
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Hmmmm.... does microwave lasagna fall into that category?
Not unless you've won a years worth of it through some stupid contest and chose to eat it all in an evening of obligatory stuffing.

burp!
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 19:15   #8
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of
The topic should read-

Im becoming a moaning whinging nagging b1tch

Be a man and face facts
ya should know by now sh*t happens
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 19:19   #9
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

No.... I don't want to be unhomoghey
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 19:21   #10
Popeye

Popeye is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
The trick is to weight yourself at exactly the same point of day each time.

For example, I could weigh myself after I get out of the shower on tuesday, on thursday I weight myself after breakfast, the food and drink intake will show me having put on weight, despite the fact I could have possibly lost weight

etc.
The trick, my fat friend, is to see how your clothes fit.

If they are getting tighter, you are still a chubby ****. If they are falling down around your arse, you are either a skater, or losing weight!
Popeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 21:23   #11
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
skimmed milk and saltana bran is your friend

(if student replace sultana bran with tesco value bran and tesco value raisins)
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 21:49   #12
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
No.... I don't want to be unhomoghey

Heh nodrog actually wrote something interesting for change.

Time to coin the phrase "poser"