User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 May 2003, 16:18   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Why are Bus Stations a haven for nutters, druggies, bag ladies, and bums, etc?

Discuss.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 16:19   #2
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Because you can sit under a shelter, people frequent it and probably have change, and maybe they eventually want to go somewhere.
Unread 15 May 2003, 16:22   #3
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
¿Because you live in a **** country perhaps?
Unread 15 May 2003, 16:22   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
lets face it, the bus stations you are on about are:
newcastle eldon square
and
stockton

both of which are full of EVUL ppl at all times

I think that is enough explanation about the subject :/
Unread 15 May 2003, 16:24   #5
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
¿Because you live in a **** country perhaps?

WINNAR!
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 16:27   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Stockton is too **** even to have a Bus Station. Or at least, if they have one, they never told me about it in the 19 years I lived there.

Darlington's Bus Station doesn't have any weirdo's, except when I go, however, it is basically a 40 foot high metal shed that was erected when Tiberius was on the throne, and it stinks to ****. I think they take the cows in it on a night. Just imagine Eldon Square but 100 times ****ter and older and darker. That's Darlington Bus Station.

It is without a doubt the ugliest and filthiest one I've ever been in.

Here's a trick, though: Sit down in Eldon Square Bus Station, and wait twenty minutes. You will be accosted by at least two druggies asking for money. I think one girl actually lives in there.
Unread 15 May 2003, 16:27   #7
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
WINNAR!
Thanks.

Noone in spain waits in a busstop shed except for tourists who do not know that it won´t be coming anyway.
Unread 15 May 2003, 16:32   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Middlesbrough's is just full of twats. You don't get any intrestingly insane people in there.

(Edit: Actually, Middlesbrough is full of twats, now I come to think of it. And Stockton. The whole of Teeside, actually. Teeside is twat capital of The North East, possibly the world.)
Unread 15 May 2003, 16:34   #9
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Beacause bus stations are (often) under shelter. There are lots of people going throught there, so many to ask for money or rob. There are also easy to do crimes there, like shooting heroine, prostitution, selling drugs etc, since there are so many people around.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 16:35   #10
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
I always use the same few bus-stops out of habit.

This avoids the uncomfortable experience of sitting on a tramp or having someone test out their new mobile ringtones next to you for 10 minutes.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 01:10   #11
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Merry Hill Bus Station and the Stourbridge Bus Station seem fine to me. Never had any real problems. Only had three occurances at Stourbridge of people asking for change, one was actually just for the bus.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 01:20   #12
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
you guys should visit vancouver..
east vancouver..
Unread 16 May 2003, 02:26   #13
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Here's a trick, though: Sit down in Eldon Square Bus Station, and wait twenty minutes. You will be accosted by at least two druggies asking for money.
That happened to me alot. I found an elegantly simple solution though.

I bought a car.
Unread 16 May 2003, 03:30   #14
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
none in sunderland interchange , the 2 old stations used to though, we sent them to 'happy camp'.
Unread 16 May 2003, 09:28   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Stockton is too **** even to have a Bus Station. Or at least, if they have one, they never told me about it in the 19 years I lived there.

Darlington's Bus Station doesn't have any weirdo's, except when I go, however, it is basically a 40 foot high metal shed that was erected when Tiberius was on the throne, and it stinks to ****. I think they take the cows in it on a night. Just imagine Eldon Square but 100 times ****ter and older and darker. That's Darlington Bus Station.

It is without a doubt the ugliest and filthiest one I've ever been in.

Here's a trick, though: Sit down in Eldon Square Bus Station, and wait twenty minutes. You will be accosted by at least two druggies asking for money. I think one girl actually lives in there.

isnt darlo's bus station closed? not even the national express busses go in there anymore, they pick you up from outside
and i know what you mean aabout eldon square, it really is the scummiest plasce ever
(although on the humerous side, one of my mates managed to get stuck in one of the toilets in there once!)
Unread 16 May 2003, 10:22   #16
Kyoto
Lieutenant-Colonel

Kyoto is an unknown quantity at this point
Thankfully my town doesnt have this problem, mainly cos all the weirdos have council housing...Carlisle Sucks, but our football team is exiting.
Unread 16 May 2003, 15:23   #17
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Srictly speaking Darlington Bus Station is a garage\depot. It's where the buses go on a night, and where the local bus spotters go to see the newest and most exiting buses.
Incidently, I've never been attacked by a hobo at Darlington Bus Station, but today 3 Arabs got on the same bus as me, which was scarier than any hobo could ever be.
Yes, I know I'm racist\xenophobic\paranoid.
Unread 16 May 2003, 15:44   #18
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Jammers
the local bus spotters go to see the newest and most exiting buses.
Nooooooo...that's almost as bad as Eddie spotting.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 18:08   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
Nooooooo...that's almost as bad as Eddie spotting.
The best part of that site :

"This Page Is A Free Page And Will Remain Free"

Anyway bus stations attract the worst since you are dealing with the retards who got on a bus to go to the town centre but then couldn't think of anywhere to go after that. Also they are generally unsupervised unclean **** holes where idiots can throw their weight around.

Although, West Croydon bus station constantly plays classical music, presumably in an attempt to turn the tide against the idiocy which has developed in most of it's users.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 18:19   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
isnt darlo's bus station closed?
I hope so.