User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Mar 2003, 20:13   #1
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
FAO: Becky

When giving my housemate £10 cashback, he asked you to give him 2 £5 notes

you gave him 2 £10 notes

(i would PM d00d, but shes mean)

for discussion potential: add stuff where youve messed up, or girlfriends etc

for spam potential: a simple LOL will do
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 20:14   #2
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
simple LOL
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 20:15   #3
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
LOL
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 20:16   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
NOD
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 20:16   #5
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
what's the funny?
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 21:01   #6
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
in my first month at waitrose on a saturday i gave 2 customers £20 cashback (each) without putting it through the till

hence an unexplained £40 defiecit at the end of the day section managers were annoyed but kind of understanding
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 21:05   #7
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
doh
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 04:29   #8
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
the fact she knows and phoned me saying simply "****, i didnt did i" means shes here

shes spying

always be aware

:ninja:
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 06:09   #9
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
My first time working behind the till in a sports shop I chrged the items onto some guys card 3 times. I realised i did it but didnt say anything incase i got wrong. When he came back 3 hours later i did indeed get wrong.

Ah well, live and learn.