User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Feb 2003, 06:12   #1
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, tonight ended badly...

We all went back to mine all was fine. We were messing about and one of my mates jumped on me..

Now he's a big lad, I couldnt get him off me. He was pounding into me and e wouldnt stop. I shouted at him to stop and he kept going. I saw an empty glass and ended up hitting him with it (it really wasnt intential).

He started hittting meand i just put my head down and took the digs to the back of the head (this guy is massive compared to me, I just cannot fight him).

Anyway he, apparently, has 2 bust teeth (I have a potential black eye methinks).

Anyhoo, dont know what the 'aftermath' will be, either it'll be forrgotten or ther'll be ****e (ie. him wanting denisy money - which he wont be getting).

Funny thing is I'm supposed to be sharing a room with him when we go on holiday in the summer, so that might cost me (I will drop out and pay the difference if there is ****, its unfair making my other friends pay more)
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 06:14   #2
cheesehead
Banned

cheesehead is an unknown quantity at this point
I've broken my two top front teeth four seperate times, and they look fine, no big deal (except that aweful half-numb feeling you have after leaving the dentist)...if he whines about it just punch him again.
cheesehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 06:31   #3
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Just because you're a guy doesnt mean you shouldt report this rape - no means no, and all that...
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 07:04   #4
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Apothos
Just because you're a guy doesnt mean you shouldt report this rape - no means no, and all that...
I already knocked his teeth out, he has been punished enough (SHELAPPEE etc.)