User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Feb 2003, 23:09   #1
Asper

If I hear the Cheeky Song one more time

I'll personally fly over to where those dumb ho's live and cut out their tongues, god I've never heard such an awful and irritating song in my ENTIRE life!!!!!!11

And as to why I'm hearing it...my frigging stupid sister keeps playing it AHHH
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 23:13   #2
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
This thread makes me glad I have no younger siblings with annoying taste in music.
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 23:17   #3
Asper

Quote:
Originally posted by Grimble
This thread makes me glad I have no younger siblings with annoying taste in music.
You happen to have any space for rent? PLZ?

I'm not that desperate...really ARGHH!
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 00:32   #4
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
(oo) boy's cheeky girls
(oo) girl's cheeky boys
(oo) boy's cheeky girls
(oo) girl's cheeky boys

(oo) boy's cheeky girls
(oo) girl's cheeky boys

(oo) boy's cheeky girls
(oo) girl's cheeky boys

never ever ask
where do you go

never ever ask
what do you do

never ever ask
whats in your mind

never ever ask
if you'l be mine

don't ask why
don't be shy
touch my bum
this is life

we are the cheeky girls
we are the cheeky girls

you are the cheeky boys
you are the cheeky boys

we are the cheeky girls
we are the cheeky girls

you are the cheeky boy's
you are the cheeky boy's

we are the cheeky girls
we are the cheeky girls

you are the cheeky boy's
you are the cheeky boy's

mmm cheeky cheeky

che che che che che

(oo) boy's cheeky girls
(oo) girl's cheeky boys

(oo) boy's cheeky girls
(oo) girl's cheeky boys

(oo) boy's cheeky girls
(oo) girl's cheeky boys

(oo) boy's cheeky girls
(oo) girl's cheeky boys

never ever ask
where do you go

never ever ask
what do you do

never ever ask
whats in your mind

never ever ask
if you'l be mine

don't ask why
don't be shy
touch my bum
this is life

we are the cheeky girls
we are the cheeky girls

you are the cheeky boys
you are the cheeky boys

we are the cheeky girls
we are the cheeky girls

you are the cheeky boy's
you are the cheeky boy's

we are the cheeky girls
we are the cheeky girls

you are the cheeky boy's
you are the cheeky boy'

come and join the cheeky club
this is what you want
come and sing the cheeky song
our cheeky cheeky song ( oo )

come and join the cheeky club
this is what you want
come and sing the cheeky song
our cheeky cheeky song ( oo )

don't ask why
don't be shy
touch my bum
this is life

we are the cheeky girls
we are the cheeky girls

you are the cheeky boys
you are the cheeky boys

we are the cheeky girls
we are the cheeky girls

you are the cheeky boy's
you are the cheeky boy's

we are the cheeky girls
we are the cheeky girls

you are the cheeky boy's
you are the cheeky boy's

cheeky cheeky
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 00:45   #5
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Grimble
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 01:11   #6
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
People did actually buy the music and they got to #2 :/
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 01:14   #7
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i've never heard it before
yay!
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 01:31   #8
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
i've never heard it before
yay!
Impossible that you are untainted by this talentless horror :/
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 01:35   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
cut me off their asses so i can practice analsex

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 01:37   #10
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Cover your doors with garlic and crucifixes. They are from transylvania and so are probably vampires.
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 02:46   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
They deserve to be shot in the face. With bullets last.
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 16:16   #12
Asper

Shame they weren't on idols here, they'd get flamed before ever being able to sing one word.

Even the Spice Girls (gasp) were better then these two...
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 14:20   #13
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Asper
Shame they weren't on idols here, they'd get flamed before ever being able to sing one word.

Even the Spice Girls (gasp) were better then these two...
the spicegirls rock!
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 14:24   #14
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Scorn at the pathetic humans who devour what the mainstream vomits up.

Matrim
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 15:22   #15
Lorleth

Quote:
Originally posted by Jammers
Cover your doors with garlic and crucifixes. They are from transylvania and so are probably vampires.
I knew it! Its a vampire plot, so htat when you hear it for the 100th time and you cut your throats in despair, the evil twins 'll come round and suck you dry.

(.......i f*cking wish....)
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 15:53   #16
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate that ****ing song.

still would.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 16:03   #17
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I am glad i have no younger siblings who listens to crappy music.
But my bigger brother is an arse when it comes to music..

On the positive side, my mother and I have very simmilar tastes, and my father never listens to music when im around.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote