User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Jan 2003, 18:04   #1
Spüg

Hi, admin...

My location had three words of german in it, and it was removed? What if I wrote the translation of it next to it?
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 18:09   #2
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
I actually had a quote from a Finnish band's (Apulanta) lyrics, three words.

It got killed too, by Evil Evil JC (I believe).

OH, hell with it, KURASHIMA HAS A IRC LOG TOO LONG IN HIS NICK, SHOOT HIM.

I still carry grudge for my signature.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.

Last edited by Tietäjä; 29 Jan 2003 at 18:18.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 18:12   #3
Spüg

And the fact that he has an IRC log in his sig, no matter what the length, means he should be shot.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 18:19   #4
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
admins dont edit my stuff

they know better
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 18:19   #5
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
And while you're at it
Quote:
Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.
Oversight?
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 18:20   #6
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
I gotta go now.

My 1st kyu graduation in Aikido starts in an hour and a half. IMPORTANCE CLASS ONE.

I need to pack, eat, pick hakama, bokken, jo, (maybe tanto), and stuff.

And stuff. And I need to go through the graduation techniques yet once. I need to pass it

But if any mod reacts, tell them that I'm very pissed off about my signature, even if JC told me not to moan about it.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 18:25   #7
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
admins dont edit my stuff

they know better
Delusions of grandeur ahoy!
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 18:27   #8
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
Delusions of grandeur ahoy!
what was this PM about then
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 19:15   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä

Yeh , but im speshul.

Would it make up for it if you appeared in a comic?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 19:49   #10
Spüg

OI KURASHIMA HAS A....SOMETHING BAD!! I PROTEST!
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 20:50   #11
Spüg

Re: Re: Hi, admin...

Quote:
Originally posted by Kiss
Nobodys interested in Nazi drivel.
Noone's interested in you either, but you're still here.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:02   #12
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
I actually had a quote from a Finnish band's (Apulanta) lyrics, three words.

It got killed too, by Evil Evil JC (I believe).

I still carry grudge for my signature.
Who, what, where?

I dont remember doing that
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:06   #13
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:

But if any mod reacts, tell them that I'm very pissed off about my signature, even if JC told me not to moan about it.
I certainly havent edited your sig, in fact i've never edited anyones sig. Please get your facts straight before accusing me .
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:17   #14
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
i've never edited anyones sig.
lies.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:21   #15
JC
lolly roffle

I'm being framed
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:22   #16
Spüg

So you don't deny editing my location?
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:22   #17
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I give this thread a 3!
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:25   #18
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally posted by Spüg
So you don't deny editing my location?
I'm not an admin, as far as i know i dont have the super duper powers needed to edit your location :/.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:27   #19
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
naughty JC.... :\
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:34   #20
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
I've been looking at this thread all day.

It's as **** as I thought it would be.

If I was still admin, I'd have changed your location to "Shut The **** Up".

Hello
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:44   #21
Spüg

But you're not, so why don't you stfu, thanks.

Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:44   #22
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
But you're not, so why don't you stfu, thanks.

It's still PM material.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:46   #23
Spüg

I didn't feel like sending out a PM to each of the admins to find out which did it.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:47   #24
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I didn't feel like sending out a PM to each of the admins to find out which did it.
They don't care.

Get a life.

Deal with Nazi opressors.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:47   #25
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
The 'rules' say PM JJ or Ashknight if you have a problem with a modding decision.

This is a problem with a decision by a mod, thereby being a modding decision, and problem thereof.

Etc.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:50   #26
Spüg

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
The 'rules' say PM JJ or Karm if you have a problem with a modding decision.

This is a problem with a decision by a mod, thereby being a modding decision, and problem thereof.

Etc.
How very interesting.

KaneED: Don't make me remind you about when you were RP'ing for a bit.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:51   #27
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:

KaneED: Don't make me remind you about when you were RP'ing for a bit.
Level 9 Silence Spell.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:52   #28
Spüg

Whoops.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:53   #29
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
How very interesting.
I thought so, thanks.

Though you're still posting I notice.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:54   #30
Spüg

Quote:
I thought so, thanks.

Though you're still posting I notice.
Very observant...?
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:55   #31
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Very observant...?
Can someone change his rank to 'Double Kick Nonce' please?

It would be most amusing*

* Not very.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:56   #32
Spüg

Quote:
Can someone change his rank to 'Double Kick Nonce' please?

It would be most amusing*

* Not very.
The fact that you probably have absolutely no clue what my current one stands for is quite amusing.

Somewhat.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:58   #33
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
The fact that you probably have absolutely no clue what my current one stands for is quite amusing.
I don't care
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:59   #34
Spüg

Quote:
I don't care
Oh. I feel so disappointed.

Unread 30 Jan 2003, 01:00   #35
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Oh. I feel so disappointed.

So much so you needed to post about it.

Aw, bless.

Though the degeneration of this thread into a slanging match is disturbing. We need a good US invasion of Iraq to take our minds off things.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 01:01   #36
Spüg

Quote:
So much so you needed to post about it.

Aw, bless.

Though the degeneration of this thread into a slanging match is disturbing. We need a good US invasion of Iraq to take our minds off things.
As long as the nukes fly over my head, and not towards my general vicinity.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 08:08   #37
Tietäjä
Good Son

It could've been JBoy too.

Damn you Mudboy Kurashima.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 10:59   #38
Xillah

I like it when admins change my sig, its like a little surprise about how crap i am every time i post. I wish theyed do it more often tbh.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 11:01   #39
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Yeh , but im speshul.

Would it make up for it if you appeared in a comic?

Only if the comic is about English special ed.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 11:05   #40
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
I like it when admins change my sig, its like a little surprise about how crap i am every time i post. I wish theyed do it more often tbh.
I don't like my current sig. I should change it. Though it is hard evidence about the fact that the moderators are mistreating me and thus abusing their authority.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 11:08   #41
JC
lolly roffle

Its quite humerous, i wish it had been me now :/.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 11:12   #42
Tietäjä
Good Son

It wasn't like this in the first place.

I think JBoy modded it first as 'English only ta'. He told me not to whine about it on other threads, or in threads especially.

After wich I represented my opinion (did not whine) on this thread, thus Mudshome (kura is the Finnish word for mud, ignore the s, then hima is Finnish slobby slang for home, thus, Kurashima is Mudshome) edited it to it's current shape, I believe.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 11:16   #43
Xillah

Quote:
Originally posted by JC
Its quite humerous, i wish it had been me now :/.
i thought it was you that changed it back to that, somone put somthing in about your gorilla fetish during the night and now its back to 'normal'