User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Jan 2003, 22:11   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
'popular' jeans

such as prefaded or predirtied are completely and utterly stupid looking in my opinion.
why the hell do you want jeans that looked like you just ran through a mudfield and never washed them?
why do you want completely obvious white 'fading' lines striped down your jeans?
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 22:12   #2
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
If I wanted dirty looking jeans I'd get normal ones (which are cheaper) and smear turd on them.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 22:17   #3
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: 'popular' jeans

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
such as prefaded or predirtied are completely and utterly stupid looking in my opinion.
why the hell do you want jeans that looked like you just ran through a mudfield and never washed them?
why do you want completely obvious white 'fading' lines striped down your jeans?

It's 'fashionable'

All the cool kids are wearing them.

New jeans look 'too blue' whereas prefaded/predirtied/prestained ones have that 'already worn' look which makes for an overall better look.

And other ridiculous reasons.

I agree with Aryn. They're stupid.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 22:20   #4
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
I wear black jeans. Faded black jeans look dumb.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 22:22   #5
Lazarus

I buy a pair of jeans and generally wear them so often they become faded pretty darn quick.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 22:24   #6
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: 'popular' jeans

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy

I agree with Aryn. They're stupid.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 22:35   #7
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Pre-faded ones are ok imo. I like the sand blasted ones to. Dont like the ****ty ripped ones though. As for the guy who said they were more expensive, only if you stupid enough to get a designer label pair.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 22:40   #8
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
yes pre-ripped jeans are stupid. go to a thrift store.. buy some cheap jeans.. and rip them yourself if you NEED a pair of ripped jeans.

the dirty ones are a pukey yellow colour.. wtf kind of dirt is that??

sandblasted looks silly imho
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 22:46   #9
Xillah

i think the pukey yellow colour is just a different colour of sand (my sand blasted pair blasted real dark yellow and were all of £20 from asda)
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 22:47   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
im not a big jeans fan to be honest, but the "pre faded/worn/torn/blotched" jeans are pathetic fashion gimmicks bought by products of culture.

I wear joggers most of the time. In particular, a gray pair with an elastic waist, covered in 2 years of dope hotrocks. Its made of a kind of pyjama/rug type material, and keeps me warm and comfortable. I picked them up for a tenner i reckon, and theyve done me since.

Appearance is something you either have and therefore have to keep up, or something you dont have, and therefore shouldnt worry yourself with.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 22:54   #11
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
i think the pukey yellow colour is just a different colour of sand (my sand blasted pair blasted real dark yellow and were all of £20 from asda)
Ha mine were 12 (well 10 ish with the huge %10 colleague discount)
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 23:42   #12
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
LOL at people who do that.
Big lol. Hahaha.
I agree whit Aryn.
They are stupid.

Anyways, i have never understood why fashion is such a big thing. Its clearly just a stupid thing designed to make people use more money on ****ty clothes.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:17   #13
Aryn
Happy

yup
what's funnier are the people who buy them! :P

after dirty jeans will prolly come dirty shirts. next thing you know the 'in' thing will to look like the homeless
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:43   #14
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
My sister has a friend who has jeans that are 'pre-dirtied'.

It looks like someone had a poo on them.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:53   #15
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I have had two pairs of jeans in the last 2 years which cost me about a tenner each, both have the general faded look as I've had them ages and they're all I ever wear. My mate bought some of those pre-faded ones for like 40 quid and after a week had decided they look like **** as they aren't even faded like old jeans would be. So I saved 20 quid and actually had 2 decent pairs of jeans.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 02:40   #16
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
i actually have 3 pairs of prefaded and 1 pair of 'dirty/oily' jeans

heh

i am the fashionably one.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 03:58   #17
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
Clearly my dad is a fashion icon.

Faded, dirty, spots from painting, and THEY SMELL LIKE FISH!!!

for the latest in fashion tips, just visit your local fishing wharf.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 04:00   #18
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If I'm not mistaken, I still have a few pairs of old jeans lying in the closet. They're pretty worn-out, so I guess wearing them would now be the fashionable thing to do \o/
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 04:22   #19
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I wear jeans pretty much 24/7.
However, faded/dirtied/ripped/whatever looks plain stupid imo.

I do wear designer jeans (wearing a pair of Levi 501's atm) simply because, while they are extortionately priced, I've found they really do last longer than "own brand" jeans and don't fade.

Unread 30 Jan 2003, 04:24   #20
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac
I've found they really do last longer than "own brand" jeans and don't fade.
If they don't fade, you're not 'down' with 'da cool shiznits y0'. Apparently.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 04:26   #21
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Nuts to the faded crew.
I tend to go for smart-casual - and you can make a pair of 'normal' dark blue jeans fit with pretty much anything.

ie. go from jeans + t-shirt + trainers, to jeans + some shirt from Next or somewhere + smartish shoes for a night out without having to change your trousers.
Yes I'm lazy but it all adds up you know!

Unread 30 Jan 2003, 04:28   #22
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

The Jeans/T-shirt combination is the ultimate lazywear.

Laziness is a virtue
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 04:28   #23
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
I don't know what the deal is with that, but now that they're more popular I see guys wearing them all the time whereas six months ago only gay guys would wear them. So I still do double takes whenever I see a guy who I know is straight wear them.

Yes yes stereotypical I know. I'm a terrible person blah blah blah.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 04:37   #24
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Did someone just say they wore jeans on a night out?
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 04:40   #25
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

Yes.
Look around you next time you're in a bar fs (incidentally why I say dark blue I mean REALLY dark blue, like looks almost black in dim lighting).

Unread 30 Jan 2003, 04:44   #26
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

I can quite seriously say you wouldnt get in about 70% of bars / clubs in liverpool on a saturday night wearing jeans (if they were obviously jeany)
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 05:21   #27
Dreadnought!

Quote:
I dont wear normal jeans they look like they are for old men

http://www.burtonmenswear.co.uk/stor...3/BMH23-ms.jpg

Thats my current pair that i wear the most atm
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 05:31   #28
Xillah

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!

I have a pair a bit like that, lighter blue though (I have about 8 pairs of blue jeans in various shades and styles. they are all i wear)
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 05:33   #29
Dreadnought!

Re: Re: Re: 'popular' jeans

Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
I have a pair a bit like that, lighter blue though (I have about 8 pairs of blue jeans in various shades and styles. they are all i wear)
same
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 05:49   #30
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
I can quite seriously say you wouldnt get in about 70% of bars / clubs in liverpool on a saturday night wearing jeans (if they were obviously jeany)
Because its shellsuits only?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 06:29   #31
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog

lol
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 07:40   #32
Lord Zor
Super Trooper

Lord Zor is an unknown quantity at this point
I wear kixwear, Caffeens, Bullheads, or Jncos
am I jump all nimbly bimly from tree to tree?am I drinking milk from a saucer?
Do you see me eating mice?
Lord Zor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 07:42   #33
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
It is so autumn 2002.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 07:49   #34
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!

are you a cowboy?
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 07:55   #35
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Just 501's is what I wear. No faded or whatever kind of crap.
It's not even that a 501 looks better then any other jean, they just suit comfortable around my crotch
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 08:09   #36
Dreadnought!

Re: Re: Re: 'popular' jeans

Quote:
are you a cowboy?

no cowboys wear the normal ****e light blue jean crap
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 08:12   #37
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
There's nothing I hate more than those kids with their 'cool' fubu jeans - looking like they had a turd in their pants.

Then, they roll up their pants into their socks. That's fun though. It looks very amusing.

Beyond to this, I have nothing to say about jeans.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 08:42   #38
Xillah

Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä

Then, they roll up their pants into their socks. That's fun though. It looks very amusing.
now that i dont get. especially since those same punk kids have been picking on golfers for doing it since forever.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 08:47   #39
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
I know the exact idea of the rolling socks into pants. I know the real reason and the reason I first thought of.

They can install a bottle-wirework system there. They connect it to their penis'. Then, incase they get scared being cool in the street when some mean bloke comes to kick the ****e out of the wanker hoppers, they can piss in their pants w/o anyone noticing it. Useful armystyle piss-in-a-bottle.

They avoid stomping on their pants or getting them wet while walking in the streets. Notice that unless carefully placed the long snurly ****tard fubu (for us black united btw) go well below their b00tsors.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 10:51   #40
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
you guys = the geek.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 10:52   #41
menth0l
dim like a fox

Quote:
tard fubu (for us black united btw)

"for us by us"
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 10:56   #42
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
"for us by us"
Stfu.

Nobody is listening to you.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 10:58   #43
menth0l
dim like a fox

snappish
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 11:01   #44
Tietäjä
Good Son

There's some strange logic in your signature, menth0l.

Firstly, you are some geek uni/TKK student (I assume), nicked menth0l, thus you are not NOBODY.

Thus, you are not perfect.

Thus, you should stfu.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 12:46   #45
menth0l
dim like a fox

:roll...eyes:
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 13:49   #46
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:

They avoid stomping on their pants or getting them wet while walking in the streets. Notice that unless carefully placed the long snurly ****tard fubu (for us black united btw) go well below their b00tsors.
No no no, thats completely wrong. (the first is correct, to my information)
They do (of course) not care about their pant's wetness, (exept when it seems like they have peed on theirslefs) but, when they put it down like that, they can show off their socks! Socks is like the next big thing in fashion. To complete the "street thug" look, you need a pair off "winnie the poo" socks, and you have to show them off. If you don't, you are not "teh cool dude", and you could never compete whit the "tha brothas in tha game".
Its true. I saw one yesterday.
Also, the reason to wear them so long down, is that in case they actuall **** themselfs, you wont notice any difference. (exept the smell, and that only shows that they are "from tha hood, homie".)
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 14:09   #47
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future
I have found the solution to fashion.

I spend 90% of my life in my dressing gown.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 14:16   #48
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The good thing is RR, your dressing gown probably looks like it's been rolled in poo and pissed on as well.

So in fact, you're 'down with the phat bangin crew' more than you could ever imagine.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 14:16   #49
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
winnaaaaaaaar !

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 14:21   #50
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
i have a total of 8 pairs of jeans, of which 2 are 'dirty', one faded, one black faded, one black with white stuff on it that looks **** and i don't wear anymore, one black shiney that i don't really wear anymore, a pair of dark blue 'skate' jeans, a pair of light blue 'faded' jeans and some other random jeans i am sure i have forgotten. They are all from river island except the skate jeans which are from calvin klien. I also have a couple of pairs of RI trousers and some other random stuff that i wear somtimes @ the gym or to go out.

my current pair are: http://www.riverisland.co.uk/product...&lpguid=200122

i'm such a slave to fasion