User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 Jul 2005, 23:34   #151
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: [Big Brother] Discuss

If Maxwell survives this week's eviction (he might not even get nominated, who knows) then I reckon he has a good chance. He might get kicked out on Friday though for being a fagboy for the last couple of weeks.
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 23:41   #152
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I loved that EUgene and his friends put a circuit board camera in a plastic tub in the dishwasher and recorded what it does.

I always wondered what happens inside those things
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 23:53   #153
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Eugene would fit in well on GD. Unfortunately there is nobody like us in Big Brother :(

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 22:58   #154
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Well well well, Science and Maxwell. I was a little surprised that Science was up for nomination cos by his behaviour it's pretty damned obvious that he's going to be nominating 2 of the 3 stooges. Though I guess the fact that he's a supremely annoying twat is why he got nominated by some of the divas. He's especially bad during nominations, he just mouths off about any old crap for 3 hours non-stop. Doesn't he realise that these people might be nominating him??? I'd be very surprised if Maxwell were evicted this Friday, he'd have to act as shitly as he was last week for that to happen.

And Makosi saying that she might be pregnant, bollocks she might be! Her attention seeking is getting lamer by the week.
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 01:29   #155
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Is Vanessa retarded?

I have never noticed this before.
She's too boring to notice full stop.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 07:35   #156
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Makosi thinks she is pregnant. Its so classy having sex on national tele.
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 08:22   #157
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

hey look, this is when you were concieved on live tv with millions of people watching your father's bare arse as he pumped away.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 10:23   #158
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Makosi thinks she's pregnant. For the love of GOD.

She's no more pregnant that Kemal is (now THAT would be interesting).

I am beginning to wonder about Makosi. Her nomination of Orlaith was both predictible and pathetic.

Every time I snogged Anthony she snogged him straight after

Yeh - and every time she snogged Anthony you let him stick his cock in you, and then denied the cock had been near you, and THEN claimed you were pregnant.

They're as pathetic as each other.

It's now reached the stage where Derek is the only one I like in any way shape or form. Well. I'm undecided as yet on Eugene.

Unread 6 Jul 2005, 13:41   #159
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Maxwell has came off ok recently since his bint has gone and he's stopped being a sex pest. Of course, im biased, because i want £60.

But genuinly, i think the way Maxwell and Derek have been supportive to Craig recently will go down well. Also the fact that Makosi wanted to hump him and he didnt give her the time of day, didnt even get in the pool.

Ive hated them both all along, but it seems Makosi and Kemal's odds are lengthening. Makosi is obviously because people have finally realised she talks out her arse, is a hypocrit, refers to herself in the third person - but why Kemal? It seems to me hes as annoying as he ever has been.

Current odds (paddy power)

Maxwell 3/1
Derek 3/1
Makosi 7/2
Anthony 5/1
Kemal 6/1
Craig 12/1
Science 20/1
Eugene 22/1
Orlaith 25/1
Vanessa 33/1

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 13:44   #160
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

3/1 for Maxwell? That's shit. Last week I saw he was 11/1 on ladbrokes. In retrospect I should have put 5 quid on it, would have been worthwile I think.
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 13:51   #161
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

When Vanessa' personality kicks in im sure we will all be impressed.
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 14:11   #162
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
3/1 for Maxwell? That's shit. Last week I saw he was 11/1 on ladbrokes. In retrospect I should have put 5 quid on it, would have been worthwile I think.
That's because last week Maxwell was being more of a tosser than he is at the moment.

I just put £20 on science to be evicted. The odds were crap, but I just can't see him winning against Maxwell and I'll get around £7 out of it.
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 14:26   #163
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
When Vanessa' personality kicks in im sure we will all be impressed.
To be honest I think it was DOA.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 22:29   #164
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Bringing the thread back simply to say.....

Kemal has lost the plot. Entirely.

Unread 12 Jul 2005, 22:34   #165
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

im curious at all this, im going to have to check it out
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 23:11   #166
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Make sure you watch it tomorrow, the reactions to who is up for nomination are priceless, especially the birds. They are just so damned pleased to hear that they aren't up for nomination. Little do they know that they in fact are. Suckas!

Friday's eviction episode should be good too.

Oh, and did you notice that neither Craig nor Anthony voted for Science? It would seem that Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee are so desperate to find a new leader that they are even considering Science as a possible candidate.
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 00:19   #167
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Were you on TV the other day talking about preening rituals? :\

Unread 13 Jul 2005, 01:44   #168
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Were you on TV the other day talking about preening rituals? :\
lol

That 'prof' was a 'tard.
Unread 16 Jul 2005, 11:33   #169
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Was good last night, while i'm glad Sad Sack (Vanessa) has been evicted i can't help but wonder why the house mates didn't evict Makosi, surely she has the better chance of winning out of the two so it would have made more sense to get rid of the stornger contender? Or am i giving the housemates too much credit?
PSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2005, 12:59   #170
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think they actually prefer makosi as a person. The company thing is more likely to matter more when you are actually stuck in the house with these people.

although why anyone would like Makosi i have no idea.
Unread 16 Jul 2005, 19:45   #171
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Where do I go to place bets on this btw?? I went to a few online betters and all I could find was sporting events.
Unread 16 Jul 2005, 19:49   #172
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
Where do I go to place bets on this btw?? I went to a few online betters and all I could find was sporting events.
http://www.willhill.com/iibs/EN/alls...s.asp?sport=OT

I doubt they offer the best prices though.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2005, 19:58   #173
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Cheers.

I was going to place a bet on Anthony to win cos I think he has the best chance now but it seems like the bookies have the same thought as me cos his odds are 2/1. So sod that for a game of soldiers.
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 23:25   #174
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Pretty eventful show tonight

Kemal is getting more paranoid by the second, he's now at the point where he's letting Derek play him like a fiddle. I don't think this will serve Derek too well though cos manipulators tend to be unpopular with the public.

And Makosi has decided that she's not pregnant after all. I wonder why that is. Could it be because she saw the terrible reception she got on Friday and is trying to salvage some of her dignity? heh, not much chance of that happening.

And Science is just being Science. Although now he's started getting a reaction out of Craig. Could become interesting. I think if Science doesn't go this week somebody's going to stab him with a very large knife next week.
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 11:37   #175
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Derek IS playing Kemal but more in a :rolleyes: kinda way I think. Kemal has lost the plot. 'Evil spirits made me vote for Makosi'. I mean really how stupid can people be!

Makosi is acting strangely also, telling everyone what others have said about them, probably in the hope that it all kicks off and she will be left as the 'good one' who didn't bitch about anyone. I dislike her intensely. However she is still preferable to Orlaith who just moans constantly and in turn annoys me.

Science is a ****.

Craig is a whiny git.

Anthony well - I don't have much bad to say about him but I don't like him either. Can't put a finger on it.

Eugene is just odd.

I still love Derek.

I predict Science to go this week. Well, I hope Science goes this weeek anyway.

Unread 19 Jul 2005, 11:47   #176
Madina
TashTastic

How noone has beaten Science up is a mystery. I could not stand someone shouting all the time and not letting you say more than 3 words before he explodes. He seems very selfish to me and is quite shit (am I right in thinking he wants to be a rapper?) at rhyming. 'My name is Science, im about as much fun as a kitchen appliance, dont mess with the S C I E N C E or I will turn you into a flee' or some shit.

I liked the singing task, that amused me. I have been told about Anthony having a date with a male big brother. Apprently this was quite amusing, I didnt see it though
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 11:51   #177
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

I'm not so sure that Science will go. He'll definitely be up for eviction but he seems quite popular with the public. I reckon if he goes up against Orlaith or Moloko he'll win. I think he'd even beat a couple of the guys, like Craig or Eugene.

Personally I don't mind him too much. If I were in that house I'd have killed either myself or him by now but it's sometimes entertaining to watch him. Like when he cleared the living room last night just by shouting at people.
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 11:56   #178
Madina
TashTastic

If they get rid of 1 of the girls I think they will add another into the house. Just an idea.
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 12:03   #179
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think Makosi will go this week.
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 13:20   #180
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My Favourites, top to bottom

Derek is a camp rich conservative, a combination that would normally rip through my tolerance faster than idimmu through birthday boxers. However, the fact hes the first ever "oldy" to withstand the public vote, and of recent weeks stay out of the firing line of everyone else, he has a chance. Hes pretty witty and funny, and he doesnt moan all the time about being bored. His camp eccentricities are thoroughly bearable in that asylum. Favourite, and the only one i wouldnt "mind" winning.

Anthony is a dick. Hes a prettyboy jock, the kind of average ****er our crap culture is breeding - a saturday night, 2 bacadi breezer, pretend to be drunker than you are to pole some desperate slapper, call it a life. Hes not gay, and watching him take the "r u gay?!!?" banter when he comes out is going to be funny. Still, hes not despiseable enough to be "too bad", hes my #2 "favourite" housemate.

Orlaith is a pretty pathetic human being to think getting your tits out every day wins you Big Brother. Come on love, even the lads are tired of seeing them now, the Sun has stopped showing them. Despite her shallowness, and the fact her chat is decidedly rank (as she is a/ hot and b/ a woman), she doesnt go out her way to annoy me more than #3

Eugene is a complete tosspot. The big brother "reporters" must be annoyed they labelled Jon Tickle boring, because this man is the social drain we've all met once or twice. Boring, boring, boring. But it still puts him at #4.

Kemal is a complete and utter dick, and it pains me to put him at #5 and not lower. He played the "Oh dahling" ladyboy card that the millions of stupid women in the UK just go nuts over. His dressing up, his "im ever so camp and so proud, and i'm not afraid to show my feminine side, and im so funny, because i do the tee hee head shake". I would HATE to see the british public reward someone so pathetic and fake. It wouldnt be worse than Nadia (nothing ever will) but itd be "dissapointing".

At #6, we have that ****ing twat Science. I wish he was the Science of Silence Even more than Kemal, i would hate to see the British public give that egomaniac a further ego boost. He has the whole self-righteous "you dont understand, yeah" attitude (not limited to, but definitely a feature of many arrogant young black men like himself). Hes the kind of person you try and argue with, and they wont respond with logic. "The brain is so diverse". That doesnt explain why you did what you did, you're just throwing a better sounding "takes one to no one" you untalented, shit of a man. He needs to be brought down to earth and taught that he knows **** all, no one cares what he has to say because he has no valid opinion, and that being black doesnt automatically mean your hard, opressed, and worldly.

Despite the fact theres only one lower than him, i feel like im overplacing Craig at #7. His camp voice is the most grating thing (since my boss's voice) ive heard. He's fat, his constant fondling of Anthony is embarrassing and paramount to sexual assault. His crying over Anthony not wanting to sausage him is unbelievable - when he got anthony to suck his fingers for a beer, and then tried to leave the house because anthony did the same for kemal - is just - im running out of words to declare what a prick this guy is. He's desperate for attention - "thats what i said - derek. derek. derek thats what.. derek. thats what i was saying". He loves himself, despite all of his obvious insecurities - "I think im the only one that stands up to him im his only rival thats why he doesnt like me". Obviously his bitching (but they all, and we all do that). Its just his indignation about his honour and integrity, when all he is is a fat lying whiny little faggot. I hope he gets booed to shit when hes evicted.

So at Magic #8, i put, in her own right, the contender for worst ever BB contestant. Sure, there've been more stupid, more arrogant, more pathetic characters, but i didnt think the world could produce a she-beast like makosi that could lie, and lie, and have such a heightened sense of her importance. The pregnancy thing is a ****ing joke - i dont think any Housemate has ever sunk to the level of putting on tears and going "oh god, im so sorry mum and dad" just for what she thought would be a votewinner. She doesnt have friends, merely confidants when the time suits her. Her smile, her vain obsession with looks - her ability to take offense at anything "she insulted the most important thing in the world to me. my afro." Her playing of the housemates over the whole "mole" thing, the fact shes a screaming whore and thinks she should be treated like a lady - the way she talks in the third person (even more annoyingly than science) - "i said to myself 'makosi, no, your not going to lay down and take this your a great person' and thats what i decided to do". The winner of big brother isnt a big deal in many ways, apart from it being a Social "thumbs up" to a certain section of soceity. I couldnt stand it being given to her Psuedo-feminist lying whore "strong woman" following.

Unread 19 Jul 2005, 13:38   #181
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

I agree with deffeh, except for the fact that i probably don't hate kemal as much.
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 13:40   #182
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hate Kemal more. But apart from that, they're all incredibly ****ing annoying in their own ways. But Kemal, in the diary room or making nominations....ARGH!!! Someone please do a Lee Harvey Oswald if he wins.
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 14:08   #183
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
...analysis...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Theres so many good films made, youll struggle to see them all before you die. Why a reality TV tit flick, people

(sorry)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 14:11   #184
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks

(sorry)
Fair play dante ;/

But

I dont pay to see BB, or move off my arse. Also, i know i shouldnt watch it, and its bollocks, but its one of the rare occasions in my life where i just "go with the flow", and embrace a national idiocy because its much easier than fighting against it.

Unread 19 Jul 2005, 15:32   #185
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I tend to agree with pretty much everything that Deffeh posted, about the only person to go into the house this year that I could tolerate was Maxwell, and even so, he was so false it disgusted me. His whole 'jog on you sci' argument with Roberto could have been taken from the film Football Factory, and the **** obviously didnt have a clue what he was saying either.
Unread 8 Aug 2005, 20:27   #186
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

so, the final week is beginning, extra eviction on wednesday (probably) and its all drawing near the beautiful climax

EUGENE FTW!!!

Unread 9 Aug 2005, 22:37   #187
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Eugene is ace. Rolling TVs downhill inside tyres. Unfortunately the retards he is living with don't get him :(

Unread 9 Aug 2005, 23:03   #188
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

i know, its a crying shame, he is joint favourite with anthony to win now though
Unread 9 Aug 2005, 23:16   #189
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

From the few moments I saw one night, Anthony was the only one who was awake and wasn't being a total ****. That faggot Craig was crying because "Derek and Eugene are out to get me" or something, and when Anthony said "no it isn't true", the faggot was like "OH WHATS WRONG DONT YOU LIKE ME ".

Kinga was shouting around drunk, and Makosi was probably being shit.

I turned it off because I was so angry.

Anyway in conclusion I want Anthony to win.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 03:54   #190
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

I hope Eugene wins.

I'm sick of whiney-arse Craig with his paranoia and his clichéd "if i win i'll feel like i've been accepted" bullshit.
Makosi thinks she's going to win, so i cant vote for her.
Kinga is a bit bored because she's fresh in and noone is up for anything they would have been up for in week 2 so she appears to be a bit of a psycho doing it all on her tod.
If Anthony told Craig to get the fk away from him, instead of just trying to be nice so he doesnt look like a twat on national tv, i'd like him to win.
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 20:37   #191
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Well well well, Craig has gone. I thought it would be Kinga tbh seeing as she's been in there about 25 minutes. I thought Craig would outlast Moloko too.

I think on Friday it'll be: Kinga - Makosi - Eugene - Anthony.