User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 2 Dec 2017, 22:09   #1
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
Carisan

CaRnage

Originally found by: Samurai/Puc and team of other main figures.

The Black Knights [TBK] was created to play TC after PA came p2p, that would be around year 2000. The alliance was started by Samurai. After a round, from the mass recruited crew, the pearls were selected to form CaRnage. Puc was playing a main role in setting the team up, shortly “taken over” by Avenger, who also expanded the work to other games.

From the early start we have challenged the top and will do so in the future. We play to win, but not by any cost.

CaRn has become known mainly in TC and in DoM where we have spiced up the rounds with our existence and with a huge level of participation to main battles during the rounds. We are known by the great attitude and team spirit that we hold. Nowadays it is also more about the pure community.

We bring and train new players to the community every round. It has helped us to create high quality core, which is competitive and loyal. Many players who went thru our school became command figures on their next alliances/teams... Most of them has also returned at some point. We teach everyone good healthy basics to enter gaming world. Play clean by the rules, respect/help friends around, follow orders when required. take challenges and learn to battle.

Our goal is always to play as independent as possible, but sometimes universal politics, alliance sizes or similar requires us to take political steps too. Often we take them mainly to balance the rounds to get interest for all, not cause of own advantages. Not that there are anything wrong particularly in offering best to your own members too.

Big thanks to our ex and current leaders/command who helped us successfully thru all these rounds. Also thanks to the core for being there to support the new players and carrying the responsibility of top player in an alliance. U sure deserve a lot more than u have achieved with us, but u have proven your worth and quality and can't think any better company to play with. Anyone throwing dirt on u, clearly has no clue or don't know u at all. U receive all my respect.

To the present.
CaRn is up to play round 75 with a lovely spice up from IsA inside the crew. With a long mixed history. We started here under name KittenZ, due having external friends to join us, but it feels more like a home under own name.

We do not care about players score, only thing that matters is their participation to our work.

We still respect same values:
- Good challenging attitude
- Positive spirit
- Teamplay
- Activity, a lot matters how efectively you use your online times.

Recruitment: Invite only! Status: filling the tag.

The harder they come, The harder they fall!

Last edited by Ave; 30 May 2018 at 08:09.
Ave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2017, 03:10   #2
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Carisan

So is this KittenZ, CatZ, Carisan, or "carnage"? Still the same sh*t with new name?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2017, 08:19   #3
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Ofc its the same, but none of it is shit
Unread 3 Dec 2017, 09:40   #4
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Then why make a post here?
You are even stating that you aint recruiting, and could aswell write all this in the personal invitation to those that are lucky enough to get ones for next round.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2017, 10:50   #5
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all

Giving you a place to troll
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2018, 23:17   #6
Ave

Update for round 77, The Block Party, Planetarion.
CaRnage

Planetarion round 3 was my own starting point in SWaRM.
[TBK] The Black Knights was orginally found by Samurai who created the alliance to move to a new game called The Colonies when Planetarion came p2p. That would be around year 2000.
The first creation was just a mass recruited team which performed decent, but end of the round the pearls were selected to form CaRnage. (TC round 1)
Puc was main figure developing the alliance work and selecting the new crew. He among other influencal figures managed to create a really good spirit and atmosphere between the small but relatively skilled memberbase. Later start of round 2 the alliance was merged into [ReV] Revolution, to bring more size and replace people leaving. Radiant the leader of the ReV part was also a nice educational figure for a new player like myself.
This team step out to challence round 1 dominators [DC], which had the advantage of playing together all game betas allready, beeing able to co-operate better. Anyway the newly formed team did their job and full filled their goal of bringing down DC. CaRn planet The Snorkels ended as first.
The Snorkels played together another few rounds ending allways inside top 3, untill the planet went inactive and splitted in to different alliances. Anyway this is one of the top CaRn creations most who played the game remembers them.
The Snorkels TC round 2-4
Puc, j0n, Avenger, Thinghoi, Joop, Barry, Zimeon, Whisper, Blade
and some guesting starts like: Sidhius, Doc, icare
CaRnage came back to alive TC round 4 re-created by Avenger. Since then we have been entertaining the universe and played a big role participatiing to all main battles during all those rounds. Sadly the game playerbase has dropped to minimal numbers, some due early state bugs, some for unknown reasons, but in other hand the game has developed as imo the best game there is in this spaceship (PA clone) catecory.
Big thanks to Dekker for helping to run all things and beeing a trusted co-leader. U made a lot for our survival in the game. Gotta mention some names also like ddouble, kala, Pete, Toedelie, Jedah, who made it extremely fun. I guess Tony^ were a TC pick too, kinda lost track whom all are met where.

On the same Dark-Storm IRC server lived another PA copy, **********, which became a nice secondary project on the side. Again lots of new friends from Second Dimension, which some became long time companions and future carnians also. Some influencing and educational figures like Tiggy, Foxxx, Kryppen, Sparky. The game was rather slow and the resource balancing features wasn’t that great, but it had some fun people who made spent some time over there. The game didnt get to age long, it was eventually ruined by PA flow of worst politics ever and massive cheating. I did quit on stage when the two current top teams napped instead of fought themselves, sadly the other was something I helped to build. The game had went terrible by that time anyway and as said, didnt last long after that.

Later the alliance was brought to another game called Dawn of Myth in round 5, I was self playing random, checking the game out from the tip of Foxxx, but since I wasn't happy to current alliances in the game, decided to create some own entertainment and took the name of CaRn in use. The game itself was nice and stats allowed solid offensive and defensive game, with enough of strategical aspects. A lot of it was also farming easy roids though in comparison to TheColonies or Spaceminers for example. After few rounds in there, I didnt bother with the noob farming anymore and just went on the real challences.
First round went to get familiar with new players, but we were actually able to cover good prosent of incs which came on our active players. Great extra power we got when we managed to recruit another alliance/BG called Karma to join us and also the fellow Second Dimension players from ********** were a good platform to lean on, like KillerBoy, Sub_Zero and Shadowman. That good start sadly gave no profit after decision to merge inside Xanadu which tried to move in to DoM from PA. Their supposed leader never showed up to do his work and his co-leaders didn't do a thing to save the alliance from their part, which ended us breaking out from there. I still regret we went inside the mess.
DoM round 8 we returned with a decent size memberbase and made a pretty good return taking out gosu together with LDK, though the round ended pretty soon when we realized taking out gosu got another 5 alliances on our tail, blocks ahoy! Round 9 our size dropped and we cut down some inactives who didn't show enough fight spirit in the earlier round. This gave a good result defensively and our def was ranked best in game during that round. Big thanks from this goes to another group of players called Riot, who were a big addon to our military force. Hi Pippin, Omega, Rangler, King_Spud, Balthazar, Masque etc.
From that on we did play as rather small but competitive team spicing up the rounds and making them last longer than 200 ticks :> Too many times I sacrificed CaRn to be the balancing force in rounds ruined by blocks. I give a lot credit to my members for having the guts to stand against greater forces from round to round and still "standing tall." Once I have also lost my core for the exact political reason mentioned above.
The Power of Attitude is community created in DoM round 10 or 11 and since then has formed to be a CaRn core com, which has performed really well and is respected among many due its good fighting spirit and beeing able to rank high.
The Power Of Attitude, another top creation by us.
Kossu, Japo, Morgoth, One, Sexecutor, Supergans, theroyal, SaG, TheWizard, Delvor, Molletje, Vampirelord, Dekker, Petroman, Hegre, Avenger, Whisper, Sigi
and some other guesting stars, Laser_Seq and iliyana for example. Guess I was more on this catecory also as I was happy to play with the less active ones to support them.
Really big thanks to Delvor, Morgoth and Kossu who kept CaRn alive during the months I had to spend in army. Also for the great backup u gave to me during all these rounds. There are some later mergers too specially during the time I spent with half the core, but less valid memories out of those. Seems we have played up atleast till r21. No idea how long did the game survive, but was on of my absolute favourites along with TC.

We also joined the new attempt to bring a game to the genre by sn33ky from the TC community. StarCommand never took wings under. Had ok fun graphix and some missile launching features, but nothing enough unique to carry it past few rounds.

We did even try one round or two of ******** at some stage, mostly in attempt to become more of a gaming community, but the game had zero content compared to other competing games and we lacked wide enough structure and tools to to handle multiple games on a decent level. So nothing worth mention really from visits over there. Not quite sure of the timeline either. In the paper we could have rocked tho, looking at the pure name list. Just lacked time or helping hands to manage it.

Somewhere in between we did our time in Spaceminers 2006–2007 mainly mixed along with G.R.O.S.S. and some other creations like Ditto and LS_CaRn merger. We met some nice opposing and joining warriors during the time, like Sass, Merarite, Galla, Prince and T-Shot. The game backed up fighting a bit more than most other games. Specially the features, which couraged to hit above instead of bottom feed.
With the G.R.O.S.S. crew we also visited Battledawn Fantasy servers 2011-2013 and won some also in those both games. The G.R.O.S.S. community and people carrying their own weight been also inspiring factor for all the future games and structures of alliances. All the great organizational skill, deciding things together and having no death weigh, was however never taken in to full ability, in which attempt I created some drama also, along the old crew. Sometimes size does matter �� ”You know what we need, Hobbes? We need an attitude. An attitude? Yeah. You can't be cool if you don't have an attitude.” Respect.

With some break from tick based gaming. Once again restarted project CaRn to play Galaxiur (The Colonies under new name) after its return and had some nice intensive ~4 rounds with a regroup of old carn players. With a “newborn” was impossible to play games like League of Legends with buddies without an interrupt. Eventually we ran out of opponents in Galaxiur and we moved back to play PA itself, from where it had started to most of us. This would be somewhere in 2017. We had some good rounds with GROSS earlier in between r35-43. So just had to kick some rust off. Sadly the G.R.O.S.S. setup was out of the question with some main figures not going to play, like Efrael and Mellow. Looking back the history a bit ASS and amazing puss rings a bell too. Have idled long period over there from r23 to r34, with few friends visiting over also. Probably have visited some other teams shortly too.

Due to relatively small core Demort used some PA contacts to hook us up with Granny aka Green_Cat and GenChaos who brought a few PA familiars along with us rusty boys. As a suprise PA attracted more players on its own too for nostalgy reasons. Greg happened to join me ingal r71 and was available to be hired. Later on he helped to bring in a few nice lads also from his hoods (HA/ODDR.)
So from KittenZ, to Carisan (old Dawn of Myth merger with Demort, they say we won something in DoM too) till todays back on roots theme of the real deal aka CaRnage. We have walked thrue short PA history with a won round, won launches etc. highly active rounds and some proper idle crash rounds. The main thing to be proud of, is we have fought the 6 rounds in a row from tick 24 till the last tick of rounds.
The harder they come, the harder they fall!
We been too much in to politics, because the gaming enviroment has been so unbalanced, so trying again to start unallied.

To summarize this post:
CaRn was created to challence the top and had a good spirit and atmosphere from the start. I have based all my work respecting those values and keeping up the tradition.
CaRn is a small competetive group. We have influenced many players during the years and shown good example of clean gaming and good team spirit. Our core is top quality and they all shown it during their active rounds. Sadly most have issues with time nowdays and most of our old core is stolen by "real life." Or affected greatly by it. By looking back at our history, seems we done a lot of mergers too, to support the active core. Rest of the group are more supportive teamplayers, who wont make same commitments to a game. I pick them still any time over some ego maniacs, with little input in the end. Also its quite natural from over 17+ years of gaming, that your activity variates, we still know your true value!

We have taught our members pretty much on our own which will secure our existance aslong as we care to continue. Also my x files from old rounds with around 1k rows of player intel helps too �� Sadly the data is getting outdated and some names are there repeatedly, also including spies. Wish I did the collecting from the beginning of the days, �� Would be even nicer read.
I should be thanking so many names and I could mention so many great things about most of our curent and ex members, but I will satisfy to lift a few out of respect, which this post is initially all about anyways.
Some strategical master minds: Tiggy, Morgoth, Sh7, TiTaN, Efrael…
Some amazing spirit holders: Prisco, Mellow, Vampirelord, Pippin, TheWizard, Veimos, Lowmemory…
Some glue: SaG, Demort, Brik, Dekker, Kossu, Look4me…
Some fatherly figures: (or just old) Puc, Toedelie, Sherezade…
CaRn whole crew bows down to:
Puc, (my mentor), his external affairs were top, tactical knowledge was great and his calmness all made him a good leader and great father figure to all carnians. Let his spirit flow to all gamers around the universe ��

Leader Dog and Battering ram shuts now and goes learn to scan. Meanwhile u can grow a pair and join us! �� Ps. the ”daddy” is back also.
”In my mind Carisan is heroes, you are one of the most courageous people in the game, and I have been proud to be a part of the effort and what we accomplished.”
To the end I had to quote a lovely companion leaving for more peacefull enviroments. �� Waiting on your return! <3 Getting tired waiting on my Stellar boys, stop doing good job @Dekker. ��
- From blood to massacre! If the opponent resists, CaRnage there will be!

Last edited by Ave; 2 Oct 2018 at 11:32.
Ave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2018, 10:42   #7
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Love the writeup of the past of CaRnage

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote