User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 14 Oct 2013, 18:15   #1
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Email planet function

I would like the option added that a gc can send a mail (perhaps once every 72 hours) to a gal mate.

The feeling being, if we have inactives and we mail them in game, they won't see it or play, but a personal email might get some of these players playing properly.

You could have the option to turn it on/off, but the default option needs for it to be turned on.

The email address wouldnt be shown to the GC (the player getting emailed could have a mail saying something like 'your gc has mailed you'.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2013, 20:13   #2
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

Baddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really nice
Re: Email planet function

+1 from me forest
===================================================
Baddars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2013, 11:42   #3
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Isnt it already possible to put an email notification for things when you upgrade your account? I think i remember this from ND cos that is how their bot reports incs on irc. Maybe you could have it that mails sent ingame are relayed to this email aswell??
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2013, 14:40   #4
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I think it'd have to be an optional thing and by default for privacy reasons it should probably be turned off OR at least prompted on sign up, etc.
Unread 20 Oct 2013, 14:52   #5
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

if its optional it wont be of any use, cause new players wont automatically turn it on.
maybe if it was a quest?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote