User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 30 Aug 2011, 12:58   #1
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light
Slight changes to Galaxy Status

just a suggestion with gal status, more of a cosmetic thing than anything else...but would it be possible to put the bcalc button like the alliance defence page instead of inside the drop down menu, i found it hard to use on my phone as clicking the tiny + requires me to zoom in considerably as its not highlight-able by touch. putting the B next to where you're scans are so everyone can see would make my life easier
Blue_Esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2011, 12:59   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Slight changes to Galaxy Status

Makes sense.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2011, 23:41   #3
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

or perhaps PA should do a small screen version of PA??

what too hard? too much time, not enough money?

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2011, 15:18   #4
Dorraj
[TGV]

Dorraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past

m.planetarion.com

and/or

Android/iphone app
Round 16 - No PA
Round 17 - TGV - Officer
Round 18 - Omen - Officer
Round 19 - TGV - HC
Round 20 - TGV - Officer
Round 21 - TGV - Officer
Round 22 - 42 - No PA
Round 43 - TGV - Peon
Dorraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2011, 10:36   #5
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

and if u dont *shock horror* have an android or iphone ?
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2011, 09:28   #6
Dorraj
[TGV]

Dorraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith View Post

thats why, if you read it, i also suggested m.planetarion.com
Round 16 - No PA
Round 17 - TGV - Officer
Round 18 - Omen - Officer
Round 19 - TGV - HC
Round 20 - TGV - Officer
Round 21 - TGV - Officer
Round 22 - 42 - No PA
Round 43 - TGV - Peon
Dorraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 08:16   #7
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Also on the preferences page how you can "share scans with alliance" add a "share scans with Galaxy" so inc scans can appear on gal status
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 10:53   #8
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith View Post
then opera mini is your friend

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2012, 05:34   #9
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

I agree. The use of adding bcalcs, setting class and whether a call is covered or uncovered would be used a lot more if the layout was the same as the alliance defence page.

Currently, You have to click on a drop down box to be able to add such information, which in itself is quite tedious. Plus your galaxy mates cannot view the information unless they click the drop down box, so the use (in my opinion) of the galaxy status defence page would be minimal with the current setup.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2012, 12:27   #10
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

Why do my posts keep getting deleted?

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2012, 23:30   #11
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Whats wrong with the lighter version of PA? Its m. enough for me, and i use it daily. An app might make it somewhat easier, but outstanding apps are those that are simple. The sheer amount of pages PA uses, make any app non-simple by default. And if you leave away stuff, people will simply use the light version.

On topic: a B is better, i second the idea
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote