User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Mar 2005, 01:32   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Exclamation Woman dies in traffic accident.

Nothing new you might think, this is one with a twist though.

There is only the witness statement of her driver and nothing of 'the other car', but here it goes.

Apperenlty a guy (24) and his girlfriend (20) are driving and are getting vastly annoyed over the driving of the man/woman in front of them. (This man/woman will be refered to as 'Mister X) Now they get so annoyed that they overtake Mister X and force him to stop. This all so they could point out his 'annoying' driving style.
The girl gets out, walks over to Mister X's car screaming and kicks against his car. Mister X then pushes his peddle to the meddle and dashes off, hitting the woman. The woman is severly injured and dies later in the hospital.

My thoughts on this is that noone in their right mind overtakes and 'blocks' another car and if someone (especially such a young couple) would walk towards my car screaming and kicking I would hit the throttle myself too. I would try to get away 'neatly' but if she would be standing in my way, I would prolly put her on the hood.

[edit: Women -> Woman]

Last edited by Knight Theamion; 29 Mar 2005 at 01:40.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 01:45   #2
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Women dies in traffic accident.

You'd ask if she played hockey first though, wouldn't you?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 01:46   #3
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i see you have common slags in europe too then...
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 01:52   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

They wouldn't be common if they weren't found all over the place now would they?!
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 07:18   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

toot toot!
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 07:28   #6
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

so why did you run from the scene of a crime then?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 10:17   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

"Natural selection", "Weakest link", etc etc.

I wonder what Mister X actually did to piss these people off (assuming there was a Mister X and it wasn't the guy who wanted to get rid of the girl).
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 10:29   #8
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
You'd ask if she played hockey first though, wouldn't you?
heh heh, ace, viejo!

Anyway, I had nothing to do with this. It wasn´t me.

The chavette got what she bargained for, LOL @ Dead_Chavette (Ace nick BTW).
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 11:05   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought this would be a locked room mystery when I read "with a twist".

Too much to hope for from Hans, though.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 11:05   #10
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

"Chavette"... that sounds like it could be a type of car.
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 11:33   #11
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

http://mychevette.homestead.com/mainchevettepage.html
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 13:23   #12
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
so why did you run from the scene of a crime then?

because they cut me off and they were going towards me? I mean it is not as if that promisses anything good for me. And it is 'avoiding' trouble by driving away, instead of staying and 'taking it as it comes'
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 18:03   #13
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

I just read that the guy who ran her over turned himself in. Don't expect to hear from Theamion any time soon.
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 18:34   #14
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

I AM HERE POSTING FROM A JAILCELL IN THE NETHERLANDS, IT'S LIKE A HOTEL HERE...

Ooh Wait, Roomservice!!!

On a different, although related topic, the guy was apperently making a get-away, while being threatened. And from what I understand from it is that she got 'under' the car from the side. How this is possible, I cannot explain, but I can understand. I think we need MrL on this to explain how you can get 'caught' and 'hit' by a car where you are standing 'next to'
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 18:39   #15
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
I AM HERE POSTING FROM A JAILCELL IN THE NETHERLANDS, IT'S LIKE A HOTEL HERE...

Ooh Wait, Roomservice!!!

On a different, although related topic, the guy was apperently making a get-away, while being threatened. And from what I understand from it is that she got 'under' the car from the side. How this is possible, I cannot explain, but I can understand. I think we need MrL on this to explain how you can get 'caught' and 'hit' by a car where you are standing 'next to'
I think my previous post stating "NATURAL SELECTION" still applies, if not more now.
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 23:31   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So how's it looking for the guy who drove off?
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 23:37   #17
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

I would drive away fast if I saw a young couple deliberately block me in and walk towards me. I would be fkin scared that they're murderers - Bonnie & Clyde etc.
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 12:40   #18
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
So how's it looking for the guy who drove off?
great, once he has got the dink out of his fender.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 13:59   #19
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

More news:

The deceased woman has already been convicted for injuring a man with a samuraisword over an unknown dispute. This creates an image for me. An image of a true chav, a coke-whoring blonde with too much agression, bloodrun eyes, walking towards my car, screaming, making gestures and when she kicks against it, I better get the hell away.....
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 14:07   #20
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

get ****ing real!

What is this world coming to etc. blah.
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 14:18   #21
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

i don't understand this thread, did theamion kill someone? is this all made up? are you tripping?
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 14:20   #22
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
i don't understand this thread, did theamion kill someone? is this all made up? are you tripping?

Nah it happened in dutchyland and I didn't find any english newssources so I just posted the story here, in english. Most of my info comes from www.nu.nl tho, if you wondered.