User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 22:42   #1
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road
[Declined] Stopping Mass Inc?

I was thinking why is there not a system which says if 1 person has 3 incs or something like that, when someone else tries to send inc at them they get a message saying he already has the maximum inc he can recieve or something. I think this would be quite easy to put into practise and it would stop mass inc at 1 target. Maybe make the game a little fairer. I know my idea is rather vague but just a rough idea.
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 23:07   #2
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Stopping Mass Inc?

"Unable to defend that planet, the planet has reached the max of 3 incomings already":xmas:

Small allies often need to use mass incs to take certain peeps down.. and attacks on well deffed planets..
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 23:07   #3
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

In other words Block.
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 23:18   #4
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I dont think this is really a problem in PA..

even not with small planets that get bashed coz altho they get plenty of incs every night from there fellow small planets (that gain little from the attacks)
they dont get mass incs.. (its more like they get 3 incs EVERY night)
and theres a bash limit of 40%..

And its a valid (not often used) tactic for normal allies..
It can balance things out a bit for the allies.. its a necessary evil sometimes

and its alot of fun to do
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 23:45   #5
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

In conjunction with the bash limit, perhaps.

On it's own, no way. Big planets would be impossible to take out, and small planets wouldn't be able to gang up on a big one.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 00:25   #6
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

I once had a small alliance of 15 or so 800k members attack me last round while I was ranked top 30. The fleet values of the incomings equaled that of my fleet. In all fairness, this would hurt smaller alliances, but then again I don't see any reason why it should be removed in the first place, none the less defend it. Mass incomings is a tool used in the game, for a variety of purposes.

-Nitin
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 01:02   #7
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

declined

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Closed Thread