User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Jan 2005, 03:45   #51
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: George Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
yea.. it started when mary started having sex with their next door neighbor Bob, and got knocked up, so she told joseph that it was immaculate conception when in reality, jesus was Bob's (who forgot to pull out and got Mary pregnant) kid - so mary started feeding little baby jesus of how she immaculately got pregnant so jesus grew up with this idea and commenced one of the most confusing problems the world is facing nowadays

i like george bush though, he's actually a funny guy (see fahrenheit 911 if you guys havent seen it yet lol!)
see the funny thing is that Joshua bar Joseph was the son of Joseph and Mary. it wasn't until long after he died that people pretended he wasn't

i imagine Mary is mightily pissed since she has been called a virgin for several hundred years and if history remembered me as a virgin when i wasn't i too would be pissed.
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2005, 04:22   #52
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: George Bush

Why does Yahwe have such a love of religious trivia?

Is he a secret Catholic?

I think we should be told.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2005, 04:29   #53
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Why does Yahwe have such a love of religious trivia?

Is he a secret Catholic?

I think we should be told.
we gods know stuff about the other gods.

innit.
Unread 22 Jan 2005, 04:36   #54
Yahwe
I am.

imcidentally i just went from +25 to -75 reputation points because of that knowledge.

i blame you.
Unread 22 Jan 2005, 17:50   #55
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Repuations are for middle-class faggots.
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 09:11   #56
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

I can only hope so, god willing.

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 13:06   #57
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

his speech reminded me very much of the one Harry Truman gave at the beginnings of the cold war about defending freedom and liberty from outside agression everywhere.

infact it was almost identicle.

the entire inauguration 'parade' looked far more like a funeral tho.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 18:00   #58
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

i guess if you in that fram of mind, the Macy's parade can look like a funeral.

QD's list of attack:

North Korea
Iran
Syria

and we will see how other borderline contries react.

Unread 23 Jan 2005, 18:04   #59
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdeathstar
and we will see how other borderline contries react.
Yes, dear.
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 18:06   #60
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

thats righty-o bitch's.

Unread 23 Jan 2005, 18:07   #61
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdeathstar

thats righty-o bitch's.
Yes, dear.
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 18:10   #62
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

well NK would quite probably launch nukes, China might assist (More financial/tech than physical) them just to prevent nukes going off....so their off the list of people to be bullied.

Iran....well another land war in the middle east, are you ****ing nuts? their air defence is supposedly pretty modern and your army is a little stretched keeping iraq from bursting into flames (more so than now) do you really want to add the revolutionary guard into that mix?

Syria....wouldnt that be a little like punching that weedy kid with glasses and all those allergies?

So Syria it is then.
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 18:15   #63
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Bush won't attack anyone in the near future. the absolute maximum would be some airstrikes against iran and i even doubt in that, because Iran could somehow get involved in iraq and that can't work out for bush.
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 18:22   #64
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: George Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
Bush won't attack anyone in the near future.
Chirac?
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 18:29   #65
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Chirac?
no, when he come over here next month hes going to be all nice and diplomatic.
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 18:43   #66
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
no, when he come over here next month hes going to be all nice and diplomatic.
Considering Chirac's record of occassional bluntness at these kind of things, I wouldn't say that's a total certainty.

p.s, it was a joke.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 10:32   #67
wu_trax

Quote:
p.s, it was a joke.
yes, i know, but there was nothing else intersting on here, s i replied anyway /
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 10:18   #68
wu_trax

update: Bush needs another $80 billion for his war on terror, so i guess nothing whatsoever is going to happen with any other countries, because the USA simply can't effort it.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 10:57   #69
wu_trax

like borrow it from the chinese? they wont do that forever, especially not if that money is used to bomb the shit out of an allied country that supplies them with oil and they do lots of buiness with.
sure, they can borrow it somewhere, but the more debt bush runs up the higher the interest rates are going to rise and thats going to slow down the economy if not stop growth alltogether.

PS btw, its great that human rights are now respected in Iraq
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 11:50   #70
wu_trax

private investors dont lend enough money to the US, because there are other, better places to invest their money. last year the us got a lot fo their money from the chinese and japanese central bank, for economical reasons, not because its a good investment. one of the reasons the dollar die fall in the last year was because they will eventually (thats my favorite english word atm ) stop giving away free money.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 11:51   #71
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

How long before China has almost complete economic control over the US?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:31   #72
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Is it free money, presumably they intend to recover that money at some stage? I did know that Japan had been convinced to give loads of cash to the US. Presumably it is a good investment in kind though.
not a good investment in the sense of a high return on investment, only in the way that by keeping american interest rates low americans can run even deeper into debt to buy foreign goods from those countries.
it really is free money or free goods if you want. there is absolutly no way that either japan or china can sell even parts of their reserves, that would make the dollar crash totally. japan hold something around $670 bn, china goes the same way. to compare the federal reserve hold something around $100bn in reserves alltogether, including their gold. its just too much to sell it.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:47   #73
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

China did sell some of it a couple of weeks back didn't they?
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:55   #74
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ärketrollmannen
China did sell some of it a couple of weeks back didn't they?
No, that was just an error in the translation of something some chinese guy said. The dollar lost more than a cent against the euro in one day because of that.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:58   #75
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

heh, someone must have laughed, and quite a few people must have cried
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote