User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

View Poll Results: POTW?
Crashtesterdummy – “being a flower pot man does not make them homosexual.” 6 13.33%
Kal – Shocking disregard for our freedoms, almost in the manner of a Communist. 4 8.89%
Aryn – “if more info is required they'd have to contact authorities to do it” 3 6.67%
Princess Mansonoke - Jordan – being a slut since 47 BC. 2 4.44%
Spongebob skiddypants - You need to speak to a policeman. Why? Because you’re a fag with a uniform fetish. May as well go for the one most racially likely to have a huge cock. 20 44.44%
Tomkat - Aunt Jemimah - a woman who derives satisfaction only from making brownies for white people. 10 22.22%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 1 Mar 2005, 01:04   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation POTW Voting.

Everybody was talking about black men's cocks, racism, faggotry, freedom, revolution, and watermellons this week in the GD house.

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...96&postcount=1

Quote:
which before we begin should always be considered nonces.

now. this does not mean they also fiddle with children, only some of them do. Probably some lesbians do as well, but I dont really know about that.

homosexuality is quite different from being 'gay'. poofs and queers simply hijacked this phrase which once upon a time mean you were happy and jolly, not an unnatural sexual deviant. So being homosexual and being gay are not really connected at all.

homosexuality is a relatively modern sexual concept, its something humans do for fun. some people claim human men have had sex with other human men for millenia but that is not demonstrated throughout our history and remains very much a homosexual fantasy. there are some cases of animal homosexuality but in most cases an unnatural environment caused these animals to behave in an unnatural way. (note the german penguins story)

what is interesting is how society relates to homosexuality. in our modern society we call it 'being gay', but what do we really mean?

gay in our society has become a label we ascribe to homosexual activities. but as I said above it is quite wrong to assume this has always been so. example:

Bill and Ben are often likened to homosexuals just because they shared a flower bed together, made sounds in a silly high pitched girly voice as though they had a mouth full of semen and wore bright inappropriate clothes. Their creators thought that children would take to these sights and sounds more. It was just a childrens programme, for fks sake, and they were just ordinary flower pot men.

being a flower pot man does not make them homosexual.

Oscar from Seasame Street was a grumpy old soul and he hated Big Bird just as much as he did Bert and Ernie. There was no gayness involved, he wasn’t being homophobic as some would suggest, he felt he could hate whoever woke him from his trash can.

Because we are subjected to constant streams of homosexual propaganda on television and magazines, we are slowly forced into thinking that homosexuality is normal, that it has always existed. We are told we are wrong for thinking it is not natural. Well it’s not natural, we wouldn’t exist today if men shagged men. It’s something some men do to other men because they think its trendy or because they have been brought up around too many girls.

Quite simply, nowadays we have too much time on our hands that some men are forced to invent unnatural, depraved lifestyles to give meaning to their lives and to be different.

we should abolish being 'gay' – it’s a bloody nonsense.
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...&postcount=120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
disadvantages
the civil liberties stuff
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...&postcount=107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
hmm.. ok i finally read the thread and i don't really see what the big deal is here. the main point of the 'con' side is that you HAVE to carry it around. seriously.. if carrying around another card is that big a deal to you.. don't leave your house. and really, (for drivers) it would be like only needing your drivers license when you're driving. i only carry my drivers license when i'm driving or going out (as i use it for ID). i have a feeling this card would be similar. ok you can be charged for not carrying it (if i read correctly) but honestly what are the chances you're gonna get randomly stopped by the police to check your id?
and no the doorman won't be able to look up your past history. it sounds like only the police/government agencies could look up your history. sounds like the ID card would just have the basic info. your pic, height, weight, date of birth, eye/hair colour, etc. it's just simple ID. if more info is required they'd have to contact authorities to do it.
and the authorities pretty much have all that info already. this would j ust make it easier on them to find it. (well retina scans haven't really been done yet)
identity theft is a tough one though. at first only authorities would be able to extract the info in the chip, but for sure someone's gonna figure out how to do it.

but really.. who can honestly say they didn't see this coming? the only thing that suprises me is that the UK is the first to do it.
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...25&postcount=7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marylin Manson
23 Behold, he drinketh up a river, [and] hasteth not: he trusteth that he
can draw up Jordan into his mouth.

Randy beggar.
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...2&postcount=19

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Calling a black person black is as racist as calling a white person white.

"Oh, yes, the one you need to speak with is over there. He's the person dressed identically to every other policeman so you'll not have a clue which one I'm pointing at. I wish I could be more helpful but it wouldn't be politically correct."

or

"Oh, yes, the one you need to speak with is over there. The black one."

Sure, I could have said the coloured guy. I could have said the one who isn't white. I could have said the one whom has a penis at least six inches longer than the white guys.

I could have said "if this were a movie, you need to speak to the one who dies first."
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...52&postcount=3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I'm not being racist but is it true all black people eat is fried chicken and watermelons?

PS I'm not being racist.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 01:05   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: POTW Voting.

In before poll
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 01:05   #3
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

What, no po... oh, nevermind.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 01:12   #4
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

BAM! I beat the poll!!!

or not

EDIT: You've missed off skiddy and Tomkat from the poll
EDIT2: Damn, too slow
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 01:16   #5
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

First Vote \0/

Skiddy's was the best imo.

Manson was second.

Too much seriousness this week.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 13:43   #6
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i voted tomkats, pure genius, all him saying "im not being racist really"
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 13:50   #7
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

skiddy.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 03:45   #8
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I suppose I'd better be content with second best

I've been nominated a fair few times, I think I've only won once though.

Still, that's something to be "proud" of.

\o/ ?
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 11:13   #9
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The bill and ben bit won my vote for crashtester

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 03:02   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: POTW Voting.

Congratulations to Mr Hall, and should he wish to come and collect his prize at 3:45 AM, on Wednesday, in the darkened alley behind the Northumberland building on Northumbria campus, then let the record state that I am more than willing to award it to him.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote