User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Jan 2005, 01:28   #1
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So I may be biased

But the British TV news have really pissed me off.

Prince Charlie turned up today in Carlisle to see for himself the damaged caused by the flooding. To the anti royalist amongst you, this is more than president Blair and her husband have done. He did a walk about and shook hands with my lady and had a chat with her. He was in Carlisle for about 2 hours. There were TV crews from BBC,ITV and Sky and some german TV company and to my complete and utter disgust when I watched Sky news, who have up till today have shown a lot of the flooding, there were 5 seconds of 'Prince Charles on his 1st public appearence after Harry did teh bad thing' before we had 10 minutes of 'and didn't comment on Prince Harry is a Nazi' even though his swastika was not right and it was a religious symbol before Adolf and his mad twat mates stole it.

For ****s Sake Press. Get a sense of Priority, Charles was doing his bit to help out us poor bastards that were flooded out, not to deflect shame from that dumb arse son of his dead ex wife.

and besides, we don't need teh UN, not while we have the Salvation Army and WRVS.

although they are still not able to donate me some SCSI hard drives (It's a hint ffs !)

~Vaio~

GRRRRRRRR

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 01:34   #2
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: So I may be biased

Well said.

Though from my german point of view this Harry thing IS quite bad / spectacular (especially for the press).
And, well, let's face it: As a TV News Show creator, you cannot "bore" people with Charles walking around flooded houses for too long (sorry, as hard as it sounds, but that's damn business etc).
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 01:36   #3
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So I may be biased

Hope you weren't too badly flooded

Though from the pictures, i see Carlisle united should be turning their hands to waterpolo
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 01:38   #4
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What I want to know is, when can someone get up and say 'Sure, it was very shit what happened to you jewish people but can you get over it already ?'

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 01:44   #5
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Hope you weren't too badly flooded

Though from the pictures, i see Carlisle united should be turning their hands to waterpolo
We lost a lot of stuff that is irreplaceable. Photos and the like, stuff like Heidi's trip to Austria in 1983. We do have the negs and we hope we can get prints. Some white goods will need replacing and my Pentax was floating for about 10 hours so that has gone. We are very upset about our losses but we know there are people that are worse off than we are. 10 doors away a pensioner and her neighbour died. We lost stuff but thats all.

I wish Carlisle had drawn a home match last week.

A 1-0 loss to Crawley has to be SO FAR this seasons low point.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 01:51   #6
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Best of luck getting everything together
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 01:54   #7
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Charles was doing his bit to help out us poor bastards
Did he bring a mop?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 01:59   #8
lokken
BlueTuba

scooped the water with his ears innit
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 03:51   #9
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Personally i blame germany.

if you hadnt gone and done the whole nazi thing in the first place we wouldnt be in the mess

however...on a more serious note...

You realise that Sky News is ruper murdoch owned and controlled yes? And this makes it Fox News's UK sister station.
Ive been in the states and Fox News will sometimes cut to sky news for coverage of a uk event,.

now if fox is anything to go by then sky news will follow a simliar pattern of sensationalism and 'OMG LETS HYPE IT UP'. in a few news cycles the harry thing will be forgotten. much like his drug taking thing. it would be nice if they reported properly but thats what the bbc are for.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 11:27   #10
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Did he bring a mop?
He brought £50,000. It buys a lot of mops (and lager)

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 11:47   #11
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
'Sure, it was very shit what happened to you jewish people but can you get over it already ?'

~Vaio~
hey, why not substitue "jewish" with "all"?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 11:54   #12
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
hey, why not substitue "jewish" with "all"?
Because not everyone is making a fuss about it

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 12:09   #13
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Well said Maio.

Make sure he didn't do too much to your lady behind your back, you know what they're like.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 16:16   #14
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

the tabloid papers are really pissing me off too. last week it was:

"OH NOES!!!!!!!!! TSUNAMI IN ASIA!!!!!! WORST DISASTER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111"

and this week it's just:

"OH NOES!!!!!!!! PRINCE HARRY DRESSES UP LIKE A NAZI!!!!!!!!! WORST DISASTER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!111111111"
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 16:28   #15
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Vaio, I suggest you don't look at the front page of today's Daily Mail.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 16:32   #16
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLinus
Well said.

Though from my german point of view this Harry thing IS quite bad / spectacular (especially for the press).
And, well, let's face it: As a TV News Show creator, you cannot "bore" people with Charles walking around flooded houses for too long (sorry, as hard as it sounds, but that's damn business etc).
from your german point of view, what would happen if someone in a similar position to harry were to do the same thing?
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 20:13   #17
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
from your german point of view, what would happen if someone in a similar position to harry were to do the same thing?
They would annex the Czech republic and invade Poland

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 20:14   #18
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Vaio, I suggest you don't look at the front page of today's Daily Mail.
Did the Daily Mail comment on Harry wearing 'the swastika' or are they happy about it ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 21:31   #19
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow

Throw them in jail in the name of freedom and equality for all.
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 21:33   #20
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Did the Daily Mail comment on Harry wearing 'the swastika' or are they happy about it ?

~Vaio~
The Daily Mail are more angry than most about the lack of apology.

edit: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/spl/h...005/html/2.stm
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 21:50   #21
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I don't see why he should. Ok, yeah, so he's like some prince or something. Big ****ing wow. I'd quite happily go to a fancy dress party in something like that and I wouldn't be plastered across the front of every paper known to man.

Let the kid get on with it, he's just leading a normal, teenage life. It's not like the monarchy actually counts for anything anymore - it's just a tourist attraction like London Bridge or the Sunderland Empire*.

I'd hate to be a prince, you can't do anything without first thinking about the restrictions that the papers will place upon you from their headlines, or the boundaries you cannot cross due to the media shadowing your every move.

Let him lead a normal life, 'for ****s sake'. He didn't ask to be born a prince, don't make him suffer because of yet another accident of birth.

*Well, I like the place.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 22:48   #22
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
What I want to know is, when can someone get up and say 'Sure, it was very shit what happened to you jewish people but can you get over it already ?'

~Vaio~
This was basically what was said down the pub with the lads last night.
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 02:21   #23
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Glad to see your well Vaio. Sorry to hear about the loss of irreplaceable stuff. Lets hope there isn't a crap clause in your insurance which will screw you over.