User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Jan 2003, 20:10   #1
Mooseh
ROFFLE

Mooseh can only hope to improve
Newt - The Movie

Something i found amusing,

Newt (of Excessum and RaH fame, apparantly) dancing with a belly dancer at his mates birthday party. It's about 5mb for all you modemers out there .

http://home.clara.net/mooseh/newtdance.avi

Newt can be found in #wemeethere on NetGamers IRC so feel free to say hello.

Love Mooseh

xxx
Mooseh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 20:16   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
LOL
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 20:41   #3
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Thumbs down fake

thats not me etc

newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 20:51   #4
Wolf_FIN
aka Werewolf

Wolf_FIN is infamous around these parts
GO newt me thinks u need a dancing lesson hehe
Wolf_FIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 21:02   #5
InTGuRu
I love Kwon Boa

InTGuRu is an unknown quantity at this point
that's some pld dancing newty

[19:36:04] <Vaporizer> he is re-assuring isn't he...you can always think 'at least you're not intguru'

[15:02:56] <Newt|revising> ive got u in my siggy InTGuRu!!!!!!!
[15:03:00] <Newt|revising> u shud return the favour
InTGuRu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 21:20   #6
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point
Haha nice one Newt
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 13:00   #7
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
lol, nice backing music!
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 15:23   #8
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
omg n00t....
GO GO GO!!
COME ON!!!
*dances with n00t*
u do realise i will never let u live this down dude

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 16:18   #9
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
which ones newt?
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 16:19   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by MrPeach
lol, nice backing music!
Quote:
Originally posted by Deerbarn
which ones newt?

Oh, and, who the hell is newt?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 16:26   #11
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
which ones newt?
read the first post. 2ppl in the video really ... one is dancing with a belly dancer...

Quote:
Originally posted by Mooseh
Newt (of Excessum and RaH fame, apparantly) dancing with a belly dancer
.... have an educated guess.

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
and who the **** are u my good man?
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 16:27   #12
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
He is mine and Mooseh's house mate. We got hold of this nice video of him at a m8s bday party and decided to wind him up by giving the link to everyone he knows in PA, oh and you lot just for a laugh.

Edit: I think he is slightly upset at us

Unread 12 Jan 2003, 16:29   #13
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Newt

and who the **** are u my good man?
Im Snurx.
Hi.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 16:29   #14
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by JC
He is mine and Mooseh's house mate. We got hold of this nice video of him at a m8s bday party and decided to wind him up by giving the link to everyone he knows in PA, oh and you lot just for a laugh.

Edit: I think he is slightly upset at us

I would also be angry at you.

Unread 12 Jan 2003, 19:26   #15
lepaul|

Nice danc newt

[19:03] * Lepauli slaps Newt|revising around a bit with a large trout
[19:04] <Lepauli> saw you on that movie
[19:04] <Lepauli> no wonder they dont give you ops
[19:04] <Newt|revising>
[19:04] <Newt|revising> lol
[19:04] <JC`> lol
-----

I did like that dancer though, did you get her name?
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 23:41   #16
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
that avi is on repeat in the background so I can GD along to the cool music
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 23:49   #17
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Newt - The Movie

Quote:
Originally posted by Mooseh
Something i found amusing,

Newt (of Excessum and RaH fame, apparantly) dancing with a belly dancer at his mates birthday party. It's about 5mb for all you modemers out there .

http://home.clara.net/mooseh/newtdance.avi

Newt can be found in #wemeethere on NetGamers IRC so feel free to say hello.

Love Mooseh

xxx
Funniest thing this year \o/
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 23:56   #18
kombi
Proud Urwin

kombi is an unknown quantity at this point
\o/ \o/ \o/

Shake it baby!!

Last edited by kombi; 13 Jan 2003 at 00:11.
kombi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 01:01   #19
newt
Banned

Re: Nice danc newt

Quote:
Originally posted by lepaul|
I did like that dancer though, did you get her name?
nope turned down her invitation back to her place afterwards for h07 1ll1c17 c0ff33 so didnt get to know her

will take more than a belly dancer to make me cheat on kombi fs!!
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 01:43   #20
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Nice danc newt

Quote:
nope turned down her invitation back to her place afterwards for h07 1ll1c17 c0ff33
She probably couldn't understand you, what with all the 1's and 3's
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 02:04   #21
newt
Banned

.. or maybe she cudnt hear properly cos of all the ppl around us lolly roffling (as JC` wud say)

.. or maybe i just made the whole thing up
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 15:45   #22
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
.. or maybe she cudnt hear properly cos of all the ppl around us lolly roffling (as JC` wud say)
I have never said that in my life!

Unread 14 Jan 2003, 17:30   #23
FroSt666

way to go
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 17:39   #24
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
lol Newt you rock :-D

Did you get her number? ;-)
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 17:48   #25
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point
are you the girl or the boy?
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 12:48   #26
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
:-)

Why have no one showed this one to me b4??

:-)

Newt!!!1
Wee, my Newt is a great Dancer! Way to go m8!

/me is proud of ya!

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote