User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Feb 2003, 23:58   #1
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Exclamation free planetarion account

According to the banner :/

If we sign up to Jolt's ad free forum service we get free PA. despite running the SAME AD ROTATION HERE they dont remove the ads here.

Isnt that a bit off considering its a PA service.
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 05:04   #2
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future
You have to have Jolt ADSL aswell (http://www.jolt.co.uk/images/468premiums2.gif)

I dont know if it's possible to remove the banners only for certain users here?
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 06:25   #3
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: free planetarion account

Quote:
Originally posted by BesigedB
According to the banner :/

If we sign up to Jolt's ad free forum service we get free PA. despite running the SAME AD ROTATION HERE they dont remove the ads here.

Isnt that a bit off considering its a PA service.
maybe the creators should consider it
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 08:48   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Obliterate
You have to have Jolt ADSL aswell (http://www.jolt.co.uk/images/468premiums2.gif)
It says JoltADSL or premium users.
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 11:19   #5
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I do at least hope it means JoltADSL OR Premium account, as ADSL only would lead to only UK and maybe US (? I don't know if JoltADSL is available there) customers would be able to receive this "free" account.

At least it is a good way to inject new roids ... err ... blood into the universe.

And if you want to get rid off the ads without paying the 10 £ then just pm me on PA IRC.
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 17:44   #6
InTGuRu
I love Kwon Boa

InTGuRu is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Heartless
And if you want to get rid off the ads without paying the 10 £ then just pm me on PA IRC.
And why not just let them make a little more money?

[19:36:04] <Vaporizer> he is re-assuring isn't he...you can always think 'at least you're not intguru'

[15:02:56] <Newt|revising> ive got u in my siggy InTGuRu!!!!!!!
[15:03:00] <Newt|revising> u shud return the favour
InTGuRu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 17:52   #7
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
It says JoltADSL or premium users.
ahh yes so it does

*note to self: don't post anything at 4am again :/
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 21:09   #8
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by Heartless

At least it is a good way to inject new roids ... err ... blood into the universe.
*CACKLE*
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 08:43   #9
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
What does it cost to be a premium user there ?
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 09:38   #10
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I think it is 10 £ ... correct me please if I am wrong.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 09:58   #11
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Well, if you get a free PA account that is already 70% back from that.

hAl