User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Dec 2002, 10:42   #101
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Why we 'won'....

'lo hinch

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse

Not entirely correct, we probably have missed some out and added some other planets (farms, scan planets, friends) to other alliance who were attacking and defending with said alliance.
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 10:43   #102
stargazingiris
mundo!

stargazingiris is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by WebAngel
R7, titans = 50/60 players, winning side (#2 player was Titans and a lot top10 gals were Titans) then backstabbed by Fury(250 or more Players). As usual, fury's at work... you can be proud of you.

sorry but that comment just doesn't sit right. That "backstab" was a result of some poor diplomatic errors on behalf of titans.

in all honesty, yes, Titans/LDK "won" the round however hollow that victory may now be. apart from anything else though i had great fun with everyone there and sharing success with them was an honour.
r5 93rd 27:22:21 An eval-doer of Eval terrorist w3rld
r7 12th 10:08:12 The One Legged Sherpa of Nanga Parbat
r8 3rd 38:03:04 where the arrow went out of steel stars

Happily retired.
stargazingiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 10:56   #103
hinch
Banned

hinch is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Why we 'won'....

Quote:
Originally posted by Eol
'lo hinch
lo EOL \o/ \o/ \o/

btw congrats on winning the round to you lot 8o)

i hope you`ll all be joining us on our new "comunity" ircnetwork shortly once its finished anyway
hinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 11:07   #104
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

WebAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
[10:58] <WebAngel> Zeus, is it possible to declare the official winner(s) for r8?
[10:59] <Zeus> WebAngel will perhaps look at it tomrorow...
[10:59] <Zeus> BUT
10:59] <Zeus> the new owenrs MIGHT continue the round.
[10:59] <WebAngel> hehe
[10:59] <WebAngel> great
[10:59] <WebAngel>

nothing official hey? wait and see...
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 11:53   #105
Heartshunter
Little Miss Sarcastic

Heartshunter is an unknown quantity at this point
[10:58] <WebAngel> Zeus, is it possible to declare the official winner(s) for r8?
[10:59] <Zeus> WebAngel will perhaps look at it tomrorow...

^^ dosnt look like null & void round to me

(ado @ hearts place in lazy mood)
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 11:54   #106
Heartshunter
Little Miss Sarcastic

Re: Re: Re: Why we 'won'....

Quote:
Originally posted by hinch
lo EOL \o/ \o/ \o/

btw congrats on winning the round to you lot 8o)

i hope you`ll all be joining us on our new "comunity" ircnetwork shortly once its finished anyway
details plz......
(also ado)
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 12:09   #107
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
Most of you don't know who I am, and I'm sure I'll get many responces of 'I don't care', so save 'em. I'm a Fury military officer. I prefer not to jump into the limelight. I came for a casual read of the boards and thought it would be nice to put a post on a thread (that was bound to exist) congratulating the alliances of round 8 for a round well played.

Then I came across this post.
Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
Here's to all of us, waiting to bash the Shit alliance known as Fury into the ground as they so deserve.
Now I tend to normally swallow my anger, and those who know me will know I don't tend to stress very often, despite my position of responsibility. I normally tend to remain calm despite the defence calls, the sea of PMs, etc etc, as anyone who runs defence regularly needs to do. For some reason this particular post did annoy me. Firstly, I don't think that Fury are Shit (clever use of formatting to avoid the auto-censor btw), they would not have done so well in previous rounds, nor would so many alliances have made the destruction of Fury their objective of round 8, if they were as you so describe. Secondly, please tell us why the whole alliance 'deserves' to be bashed? If it's because we have done likewise to you in previous rounds then how are we Shit? If it isn't please enlighten us.

Everyone is speculating on how the round would have finished. I personally felt that prior to a few days before the game stopped we were not doing well. However in those last few days I felt a bit of a tide turn, we had noticably less incoming, and I for one was ETA 1 from my 2nd roiding of a hostile planet in so many days. Now some may say this was a temporary reprieve, some may say it was the start of the end. Personally I don't know how it would have gone. That's not the point. I was enjoying playing round 8. I was enjoying this game. I do hope people don't lose sight of the fact that this is a game, and it's supposed to be fun. I'd like to thank everyone who played round 8 for making it entertaining for me. I didn't get a fourth straight t250 finish, but I'll live with that. Three in a row isn't bad going.

As I post this I hope that other players will read this, and possibly even agree with me. I suspect some people will fail to see my point, and just flame me for being Fury, as so often happens. This is something that you (sadly) always have to expect when posting on AD, and possibly one of the reasons that I don't do it very much so openly.

Well played everyone.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 12:27   #108
Heartshunter
Little Miss Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally posted by Allfather
just out of curiosity:
if you have two armies fighting over a island, and army A is winning. Will then army A win if someone else comes and nukes the entire island and they both die?
(again its ado)

Well both would be dead so yay to both
but army A would have the satisfaction of dying knowing they were wiping the floor with B )

I dont need PA to finish.... i know we were winning fury, that they were going into vacation.. and defecting.

Fury members say they had less incoming, well allow me to answer that since i had a large say in picking LDK / Virus / Titans targets.

Over the last few days we saw the large amount of roids that dragons / Ely / WP had and due to agression from these alliances decided to have a few days at ttacking them, before IF NESSESARY moving back towards fury. THIS is why you had less incoming.. you were ****ty targets.. nothing more .. nothing less..

Anyways..... thats my 2 cents...
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 12:33   #109
Jurgen
The Šragon

Jurgen can only hope to improve
hum...

Šragons had a good round. We had a bit droubles in the end I agree (atleast those who were here claimed that. (I was having fun with my gf and when ppl sms'ed and called me I turned volume off my cell). I would have been back on monday (ticks stopped at whatday? friday?) I had a couple nice attack planns and sum other stuff, but that doesn't mather.
Most of last 5 weeks I was doing otherstuff than pa. Maybe it went a bit boring since my alltime enemy fury (yes fury maybe the best alliance planetarion ever had and cause of that my main enemy) and we would have had to start cooperate with them (Šragons never did that sofar) to maintain a change of winning r6 style. Maybe it wouldn't have been possible... actually prolly it wouldn't have round was too "short".
Anyways Šragons were even stronger than in that list. I asssume most of Fury and ToT were Šragons in ur list also, but LDK and Titan and DTA Šragons or wannabe Šragons were not listed.(don't wanna mention names since it might do damage to them in future and yes u can flame me for that I'll still mention no names)

Special thx to Smasher, lizardking, Gorgoroth and Biusa.
For taking sum of the weight I had over my shoulders with arranging everything and deciding Šragon tactics.
And my apologize to all those who needed me while I was with my gf. I should have been here yes and I didn't follow my own rule pa > * or pa >>> girlies... suddenly it just wasn't like that for me (yeah girlies r ev0l)

Congratz to Titans LDK and Section (also Virus) for being in winning position when server crashed... u were doing even better than I expected and for sure had many great players among ur troops.

P.S. How stupid would new owner be if he would run this round over... take a look bid is ~24k£ prolly. If they get ~4k players (that might be a bit 2 much to expect) if they would get 6£ per round from 4k players that would be around 3 rounds before they get back what they invested. Ofc they'll get sum commersial deals also and sum money thatway, but they'll get wage bills price bills server bills etc. also I think it would maybe be optimistic to expect those handle each other. So no way they'll spend 1 month and ****loads of work to run round that'll bring them no income.
Maybe if u titans would collect ~10k$ and offer that for a change of getting an official victory (that fury or any1 can't denie... they still prolly could) they might be interested. But I would say R8 is not coming back and it never finnished. Last tick was never played. I'm sure new owner is eager of getting back sum money.
Jurgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 12:41   #110
hinch
Banned

hinch is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Why we 'won'....

Quote:
Originally posted by Heartshunter
details plz......
(also ado)
network is called aliennet
irc.aliennet.org for the dns pool

just got the final few servers to link in
and the website to finish

gaimed directly at online gaming users only particularly clanbase users and fps gamers but also be stuff for webgame players etc memobots n stuff.
hinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 12:58   #111
The preacher

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why we 'won'....

Quote:
Originally posted by hinch
network is called aliennet
irc.aliennet.org for the dns pool

just got the final few servers to link in
and the website to finish

gaimed directly at online gaming users only particularly clanbase users and fps gamers but also be stuff for webgame players etc memobots n stuff.
Lo Hinch. Sounds interesting
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 14:22   #112
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
[23:59] Anna is [email protected] * noone

[23:59] SnowSeal is [email protected] * me
hmmz
guess i should act just as i am, retired
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 17:36   #113
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Norseman
hmmz
guess i should act just as i am, retired
indeed. Your what we call out of the loop

2-4-8-16-32-64-128-256-512-1024-2048-etc

When you have more roids than your enemy, and manage to hold on to them, you outgrow them quite fast.

What would have happened in r8? Most likely this:

1) Dragons roided down.
2) Fury trying to get their attacks up again, together with FAnG, ToT, Ely/Wp, Dragons, NoS, and perhaps some other flak.. Notice how big this powerblock is, nearly 1/5th of the universen. This powerblock already had a week to operate on, and still they didnt bother Titans/LDK/DTA/Virus much.
3) After roding dragons down, focus would again have turned to the others in the powerblock for Titans&Co.
4) Becouse of the logic 2-4-8 etc, Titans&Co outgrows the rest, and becomes nearly untouchables, though on a smaller scale than VtS&Fury in r3.
5) Titans&Co wins.

The first Fury to accept defeat gets a cookie

P.S pld to RealJames, if Fury had more of that type of people...
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release

Last edited by G.K Zhukov; 4 Dec 2002 at 17:44.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 17:48   #114
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Welcome to Tonight with Zhilarsk

The special lineup includes a look at the architecture and different capital worlds for the Fury Empire over the times, along with a indepth look to the proud and brave soldiers of the Fury military machine.

But first, we have these condeming comments from a Titan official

Quote:
R6, titans = 50 players, last alliance in FLTV to fall under the attacks of xeta. (what has happened to your gal again? bashed?)
You really are an idiot if you still dont see the enemies tactics. They wished to crush Fury (moreso) and Legion (lessso) before moving onto 'soft' targets like ViruS and Titans at the time. They knew if they could break Fury and/or Legion then the war would be won and then everyone else could be mopped up.

Operation Barghest was never implemented from the FLTTV side of things and we all know how FLTTV lost the first portion of the war. I cant even believe you are attempting something here to make Titans look good - the claim you were last to fall is debateable, but even if true (I dont have stats or the memory to argue) its due to my above reasons, not to something superior from Titans during the war. It was the FoS vs Xeta war that gave us an opening and allowed us to get back into the war. Titans effort was creditable, but not compared to Fury's contribution. Ex Deus HC and others can confirm Sid was a vital factor in the organization of joint strikes at that time, and it only fits into my entire theory for some explanation in r6 regarding FLTTV as an organized block but what Im getting at here is that - Fury was more contributing and vital to the FLTTV comeback during this round than Titans was.

Quote:

R7, titans = 50/60 players, winning side (#2 player was Titans and a lot top10 gals were Titans) then backstabbed by Fury(250 or more Players). As usual, fury's at work... you can be proud of you.
I know this round and the various FLTTV contributions more than people give me credit for. Im not a fool, and what you are saying here is just pure biased crap. FLTTV was the winning block (barely) and my own (obviously biased opinion) is that Titans didnt really show that much anyway. Need I even mention that vayl was Wrath before 'crossing' to Titans.

I am proud of myself here, I stood for what I believed in. Yes, I admit the persecution of vayl was due to red tape but hey, I use rules and regulations to my advantage whenever possible, as does any command member. You were never backstabbed, you committed a 'breakage' of rules and noone would back down The Consortium affair left Titans with the bloody knife, and its known how you werent really a fan of Legion command (and neither were they fond of you). There was no backstab, you made a political move and you got caught out. Unfair? Not in my opinion. You can claim as being within the 'winning powerblock' for the overall major war in that round but nothing more. Dont try and act like you were the innocent party and were betrayed - because you werent.

Quote:

R8, titans = 110 players, I thought that there is more than 5k players in the universe, how can you tell that we are allied with 50% of the universe. Fury is the most hated alliance in the universe, everybody wants to attack Fury. Titans did it with a great success.
You make it sound like the 'attack Fury' was some masterminded Titan plan. Sorry to disappoint you by pointing out it wasnt, and was due to Fury's success in many previous rounds. Its 'perfect revenge' to make sure such an alliance wouldn't win the last one. The 50% is gross overestimation, but hey, such things have happened from both sides during this round.

Edit: Looking at your sentence differently - it does seem now like the last comment was more singular than I originally thought. Yes, its not hard to attack a beseiged alliance There is no doubt Titans/LDK were having a good round (you had more to fight for)

Quote:

And maybe Fury won some rounds, remove all the round where Fury won by farming and backstabbing, rests almost nothing. At least Titans fight with loyalty and flashing style.
Objection. Totally biased and worthless slander. I wont bother pointing out how worthless and lame your farming/backstabbing comment was, I expect it to come from some newbie - not someone highly regarded within Titans. The last comment is totally laughable. Lets not discuss the 'loyalty' issue, as this was already debated, but 'flashing style'? I never saw Titan use 'style' during my rounds of cooperation with you and your command. As much as I am Fury and you are Titans, this paragraph is just a cheap dig.

Regardless though, you are basing this as Fury fighting dirty which it doesnt. Xanadu regarded Fury in high regard (as did we for them). The latter rounds (after r4) showed how Fury had strengthed and was able to fight wars. (especially r6) and lets open an easter egg here, it was Fury which mainly coordinated the block in r7 (and possibly r6, although I was not command but I would place my bets on this being Sid/Biggdogg jointly)

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 18:13   #115
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Hi Zhil,
Maybe Fury has been targetted first but how comes that 28.11 the galaxy I was in, 100% Titans and #1 gal at this point of the game has been one of their first target? hmmm maybe I didnt get their uber tactic but you didnt get it either since you did nothing against that.
Concerning The Consortium, It is just an excuse and you know that. Legion and Virus started The Consortium and Titans joined later on. Have you attacked The Legion? no. Once more I can take your "objectivity" in default. All the rest of your post is just lol...
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 18:28   #116
XeroX

XeroX is an unknown quantity at this point
That wasnt fun
I remember beeing sooo proud of my roids, then xeta scum came and took them :\

Common now honey - bring it on, bring it on
XeroX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 18:29   #117
Fanta1

i dont know if stuff was goin on behind scenes but as far as i know nos didnt come into it until week or so b4 lights were switched off ..at least thats when our chat told we had joined battle ..so to say things were ironed out and all cards had been played a bit false...im a lowly nos so ill prob get reprimanded fer sayin this but effects cant have been judged till bit later if tide would have turned ...from a lowly ranked nos, well played guys anyways .....admittedly time was against us- i reckon u guys woulda still won

i know only successful attack i did was on one of yer alliance members..others were ob so war may have actually helped us if wed joined it earlier, but anyways well played.
hurry up round 9 and 2ndly will ldk titans b teaming next round too- u can tell im not in the know if theres some reason yer joined at the hip and inseperable-for that i apologise..otherwise just a general enquiry
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 18:55   #118
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Fanta1,
Nice post mate, I don't know you, but still you are respecting everybody in your comments. I wish you my best for next round.

Webby.

P.S.: NoS can be proud of you, I hope you won't get any trouble for that post.
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 19:03   #119
ambient

i almost forgot my favorite ally - section thank you for a great round
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 19:04   #120
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Hilarious. Why should an "alliance" need power blocks

Either merge, or fight for **** sake.

LDK/TITANS didnt win

A single alliance Won. work it out who it was.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 19:07   #121
Cataclaw

Interesting thread... i actually took the time to read all of it.
Nice stats, but they are somewhat inaccurate... I could say a few words about how ViruS has contributed a great deal to our (Titans/ldk/virus) victory and how once again we seem to have been more or less "forgotten", but i'll let these stats speak for themselves:

Code:
Name               #    Tot. Score   Tot. roids      Avg. Score  Avg. Roids  #Top50 #Top100 #Top250 

VIRUS (Scouse)     (120)   1730536109    124900         14421134      1041       4       7      17 
VIRUS (Correct)    (178)   2687763988    183785         15099798      1033       7      13      26
EDIT: Avg score is at least 350000 higher due to some members' coords being protected/not included in our calc. I cba to calc the exact #
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 19:52   #122
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:

Maybe Fury has been targetted first but how comes that 28.11 the galaxy I was in, 100% Titans and #1 gal at this point of the game has been one of their first target? hmmm maybe I didnt get their uber tactic but you didnt get it either since you did nothing against that.
Hmm

Is this the same 28:11 that was in both the Xeta and FoS arbiters at various points during r6? The same 28:11 which was at the head of the 'Magna Veritas' group, who tried to negotiate private NAPs with both Xeta and FoS?

From my IRC logs...

Xeta arbiter:
[02:05] <Rob`away> Coordinates Check Result of 28:11
[02:05] <Rob`away> ATTACK FORBIDDEN!

Deus arbiter:
[21:13] -Sven- Attack on 28:11 denied

[21:35] <@Grim> there were 4 galaxies inc. 28.11 that were furgion but didnt hit xeta (well didnt a lot) and there was some confusing emetings last week about it.

I could dig more up if I really have to, but to claim that 28:11 were the #1 target for Xeta/FoS is slightly untrue. You did make deals with 'the enemy' (admittedly this was after FLVT were starting to lose, but your claim was that Titans were the 'last to fall'.. you didn't fall, you just made NAPs with your enemies ).

I'm sorry for bringing all of this ancient history up, and you may correct me if I am wrong about anything, but I genuinely do find the whole 'honour and loyalty' thing connected to 28:11 to be quite hypocritical when you consider what really happened behind the scenes :\
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 20:01   #123
glaci3r
z0r

glaci3r can only hope to improve
spam spam spam yeah! spam spam spam spam we won! spam spam spam spam yeah!

okay i'm off my soapbox... while everyone complains about who won.. or is questioning if Titans/LDK really did win... i'd just like you all to know...

Birds of Prey was canceled on TV about the SAME TIME Planetarion goes down.. i don't think this was a coincedience..

BIRDS OF PREY/HOOTERS!!

www.mindspring.com/~zerohour/

for all our gal banners i toyed with... excluding the dancing pixie that jeffx had up.

04: 152:08:20 [None]
05: 017:11:14 [NFU/Elysium]
06: 008:12:01 [Titan]
07: 028:04:11 [Titan (BC)]
08: 040:03:09 [Titan]
09: [Eclipse]
20: xxx:xxx:09 [None]
glaci3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 20:15   #124
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
R6, titans = 50 players, last alliance in FLTV to fall under the attacks of xeta. (what has happened to your gal again? bashed?)
R8, titans = 110 players, I thought that there is more than 5k players in the universe, how can you tell that we are allied with 50% of the universe. Fury is the most hated alliance in the universe, everybody wants to attack Fury. Titans did it with a great success.

And maybe Fury won some rounds, remove all the round where Fury won by farming and backstabbing, rests almost nothing. At least Titans fight with loyalty and flashing style.
hehe webby a full mouth for a traitor we have, havent we ?

Please dont try to make ppl still believe in your honesty etc. in r6 my gal was bashed, atleast i wasnt caught fencesitting or ? *cough* ask illegal *cough*
R7 winning side ? i doubt that you were on the winning side, you were splitted off the winning side like xeta was in the round before and your players got bashed, about who did what, remeber you tried to play wiht the big boys in the consortium affair and in the bluearmy incident, and you got your bill for it.
And apart from a single galaxy not many members lost score or roids towards the mighty titans attackforce, im sad to dissapoint you.
And about r8, come on wake up, or do you belive scouses **** he feeds you ?
Fury starting below 160 members was allied to noone for most of the round, i.e. not rah not noone. 1 week before adelante split off nap with tot and with fang not even with adelante.

Adelante split happend, 50 members traveled to fury, furymemberbase was raised to about 170 members max as inactive spies and timeouts were removed.

So please tell me where that was more or less what the big block was ? 2 naps and a medium memberbase.

Webangel you shouldnt spread so many lies, you were once a nice and clean character but you should work on the new game ull be playing on those attributes, before you turn into a sour twat like psi or cryptic, or just a illusionised troll like scouse.

And about your allies (right from the start nap with WP,Ely,Section,Ministry, alliance with Virus, LDK)... u gzess we can count up who was here in the blockers-side.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet

Last edited by Razorback; 4 Dec 2002 at 20:23.
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 20:20   #125
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Oh webby should we ask Gunner and Illegal how you actually sold out my galaxy ?
hehe

I thought i would bring that up for you as you wished to get in the personal here, we were proud to be fury and tagged

U were loyal to Xeta erm titans and loyal to erm Fos erm your allies eh no, Damn this slogans make problems.

IRC logs own so much
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 20:24   #126
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
You know the round went to rat-sh*t when Titans were the top alliance.

Edit: Although it is nice to see Fury defeated, guess without anybodys skirts to hide behind, and victories to covet, they're not all that either eh?

Last edited by Rids; 4 Dec 2002 at 20:33.
Rids is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 20:26   #127
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
28:11 worked quite will with 28:1 throughout the round.
Wasn't 28:1 also labled "Titans HC" in most arbitors too?
boy how wrong some people can be
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 20:29   #128
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
You know the round went to rat-sh*t when Titans were the top alliance.
Refer to your sig, and choose one
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 20:40   #129
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
Oh webby should we ask Gunner and Illegal how you actually sold out my galaxy ?
hehe

I thought i would bring that up for you as you wished to get in the personal here, we were proud to be fury and tagged

U were loyal to Xeta erm titans and loyal to erm Fos erm your allies eh no, Damn this slogans make problems.

IRC logs own so much
I can make 10k logs at will, do you want some? It means nothing.
All charges of wrongdoing are mere allegations. Do you pretend that Illegal (Officer in Fury) sold out the galaxy he was in? That would mean that Fury is even worse than I can imagine.
Concerning my reputation you know nothing, at least you don't know me much. I don't need to even reply to your accusations, my acts tell more.
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 20:49   #130
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

all made up ofc

And about illegal, he was not in my gal but in ice's

and indeed i think your actions say more then words could do

/me grins

Xeta arbiter:
[02:05] <Rob`away> Coordinates Check Result of 28:11
[02:05] <Rob`away> ATTACK FORBIDDEN!

Deus arbiter:
[21:13] -Sven- Attack on 28:11 denied

Should i ask Sastul or Shiva about the logs with Xanadu or would they also be made up.

*cough* hand in the cookies *cough*
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 20:56   #131
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I can make 10k logs at will, do you want some? It means nothing.
All charges of wrongdoing are mere allegations. Do you pretend that Illegal (Officer in Fury) sold out the galaxy he was in? That would mean that Fury is even worse than I can imagine.
Concerning my reputation you know nothing, at least you don't know me much. I don't need to even reply to your accusations, my acts tell more.
Quote:
Originally posted by Stress - Elysium hc
I sugest u read that log from that meeting including what u PM'ed to various Xeta command... u know as well as I do. that there was nothing honorable about how that galaxy acted at this stage inn the game... ( i blame the galaxy though) not the alliance represented in it.
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob - Deus hc
I could dig more up if I really have to, but to claim that 28:11 were the #1 target for Xeta/FoS is slightly untrue. You did make deals with 'the enemy' (admittedly this was after FLVT were starting to lose, but your claim was that Titans were the 'last to fall'.. you didn't fall, you just made NAPs with your enemies ).
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished

Last edited by Norseman; 4 Dec 2002 at 21:02.
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 21:01   #132
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

You are loosing the grip Focht...
28.11 was in the xeta's arbiter for a while, time for us to attack Deus. Our position was well known and every single HC knew about it. I have never asked for any protection by Deus.
Both of those alliances have attacked my galaxy anyway.
I have nothing to hide... another point/rumor I can deny so easily? nqp
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 21:10   #133
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

u were in the Xeta arbiter most of the time, so were u in the deus one. you actually checked targets with them and you only joined back your own side when the fate turned against Xeta (the ldk incident?) c'mon webby u can do better then just call it all fake, be decent and admit you were a traitor and fencesitter that time, just remove the honour and loyalty image from urself, you have left so many footprints that noone believes u anymore
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 21:18   #134
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Quote:
u were in the Xeta arbiter most of the time, so were u in the deus one. you actually checked targets with them and you only joined back your own side when the fate turned against Xeta (the ldk incident?) c'mon webby u can do better then just call it all fake, be decent and admit you were a traitor and fencesitter that time, just remove the honour and loyalty image from urself, you have left so many footprints that noone believes u anymore
Actually, I have checked all my targets with Xeta (Shiva), attackind Deus and friends everyday. Deus was a valid target for our side and we have attacked them over and over again. As for a fencesitter, please ask bink and redbull all the attacks we made on them. With acmelab we went thru almost all the big gals of xeta, something that even the almighty T&P has not been able to do. Hint: put your glasses on and take some pills to help with your memory that fails so much.
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 21:30   #135
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by glaci3r
spam spam spam yeah! spam spam spam spam we won! spam spam spam spam yeah!

okay i'm off my soapbox... while everyone complains about who won.. or is questioning if Titans/LDK really did win... i'd just like you all to know...

Birds of Prey was canceled on TV about the SAME TIME Planetarion goes down.. i don't think this was a coincedience..

BIRDS OF PREY/HOOTERS!!

www.mindspring.com/~zerohour/

for all our gal banners i toyed with... excluding the dancing pixie that jeffx had up.

hehe

About the gal banner yep, thats was changed enough times lol...

almost every day i would login and see a new or "edited" gal banner
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 21:44   #136
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
You are loosing the grip Focht...
28.11 was in the xeta's arbiter for a while, time for us to attack Deus. Our position was well known and every single HC knew about it. I have never asked for any protection by Deus.
Both of those alliances have attacked my galaxy anyway.
I have nothing to hide... another point/rumor I can deny so easily? nqp
[02:18] <WebAngel> lo Rob ;=
[02:18] <WebAngel> :)
[02:19] <Rob> lo :)
[02:20] <WebAngel> my gal would have some xeta incs at 3.55
[02:20] <WebAngel> any help for our def is welcome :)

Less than a month into the round:
[23:24] <Rob`away`> what exactly is your political status?
[23:27] <Aequitas> neutral as it gets
[23:27] <Aequitas> we dont hit deus either atm

I have more of these :(
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 21:48   #137
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

My eyes are ok, contacts work.

No deals with Xeta and Deus ?

Damn rob making fake logs, eeeeer right!

honour and loyalty webby
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 21:52   #138
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

hi Rob,
At some point of the game Deus and Xeta were at war. Without any context, it means nothing. I don't remember any of those logs. Anyway asking one side to defend against the other when you are neither in the one nor in the other isn't stupid, it's even pretty smart.
Concerning Aequitas I cant tell for him since I am not Aequitas.
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 21:57   #139
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Quote:
My eyes are ok, contacts work.

No deals with Xeta and Deus ?

Damn rob making fake logs, eeeeer right!

honour and loyalty webby
Read better please or clean your lenses. I have just told you that there was an agreement between 28.11 and xeta. It has lasted till they attacked 28.11 (early in the round). In the meanwhile we were attacking Deus.
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 22:39   #140
InTGuRu
I love Kwon Boa

InTGuRu is an unknown quantity at this point
any info on 52:4:5?

[19:36:04] <Vaporizer> he is re-assuring isn't he...you can always think 'at least you're not intguru'

[15:02:56] <Newt|revising> ive got u in my siggy InTGuRu!!!!!!!
[15:03:00] <Newt|revising> u shud return the favour
InTGuRu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 23:24   #141
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
This is like when Man United win the league and all the Liverpool fans keep going on about how they won everything in the 80's.

Focht, I'll say it again, what you are posting is having no influence on anyone. Noone is reading what you're posting and then going "Ah, he is right, Titans and LDK don't deserve to be winners", so you may as well give up.

People can form their own opinions, which was why I gave the stats in the first place.

I've got logs from your private rooms that will bring me joy for years to come, so I honestly couldn't care what you think.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 23:46   #142
RooKie
Boy without a toy

RooKie is an unknown quantity at this point
what if the new owner decides to finish the round?

booooo!!

WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21

Quicknet Webdesign & Neteffects Sųkemotoroptimalisering
RooKie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 23:50   #143
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
pfft, who cares about who won the round etc.

There's only one thing that matters about round8 ... and that is ...

the identity of 52:4:5

I DEMAND TO KNOW!!!

newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 23:55   #144
Sir_Kon
ViruS Executive

Sir_Kon is an unknown quantity at this point
Avg. planet score of 10 largest ViruS planets = 61.386.819
Avg. planet score of 50 largest ViruS planets = 33.026.723
Avg. planet score of 100 largest ViruS planets = 22.766.598
Avg. planet score of 150 largest ViruS planets = 17.426.295
Avg. planet score of all ViruS planets = 15.330.282

ViruS planets in t250 = 26
ViruS planets in t100 = 13
ViruS planets in t50 = 7

Kind Regards,
Sir Kon
Sir_Kon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 00:01   #145
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by RooKie
what if the new owner decides to finish the round?

booooo!!
Then we'd play on. Even if it started tomorrow and Fury and their friends had 18 days to try and take us down (with basically having our member lists too) and still failed, then they'd claim that the round was void because of the weeks play that we missed.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
There's only one thing that matters about round8 ... and that is ...

the identity of 52:4:5
They are either not in an alliance and somehow manage to defend themselves, or they are in an alliance and are a very crap member to have. I used to news scan the 'Unknown' top 100 planets on a regular basis to determine their alliances and those that were left were usually out attacking with 3 fleets and never defending, so to find out their alliance was difficult.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 00:29   #146
Jykke
Estharian

Jykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Like focht wrote already, you are trying in vain to
make yourself look something good at r6, just irritants
who depended on the outcome of the 'real' fronts.

And by the way, Fury would have had pure top 5 galaxy that
round should we have decided to have it, we didnt ran fleets but
stood against the xeta masses coming the last day giving it a
sounding end for the round. And where were your boys that
time, i think you just wrote of yourself

oh well they should have kept these boards down as well,
cant think of any forthless form of activity

[Blue Tuba] -> [Fury] -> [Eclipse] -> [1up]
rounds that I have played; 3-10 and 16.
....."Never Defeat,
.....Never Despair,
Welcome To Esthar"
Jykke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 01:05   #147
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Quote:
Originally posted by Jykke
Like focht wrote already, you are trying in vain to
make yourself look something good at r6, just irritants
who depended on the outcome of the 'real' fronts.

And by the way, Fury would have had pure top 5 galaxy that
round should we have decided to have it, we didnt ran fleets but
stood against the xeta masses coming the last day giving it a
sounding end for the round. And where were your boys that
time, i think you just wrote of yourself

oh well they should have kept these boards down as well,
cant think of any forthless form of activity
Did you start playing r7?
hmm no if I read your signature it says r4. How can one be so candid and an experienced "Fury Offical"? After a "would have", here comes a "should have", you can fancy a new PA universe if you want to. Anyway that wont change anything, 28.11 was a pure top1 titans' galaxy.
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 01:13   #148
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

By the way, when I am having some fun with Focht (and on the other way around), it's just between Focht and me, I guess he doesn't need any "assistant".

<Focht> hehe having fun with wa
<Focht> is always fun

/me owes Andreas a beer for all the fun he got during r8
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 02:01   #149
RooKie
Boy without a toy

RooKie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
Then we'd play on. Even if it started tomorrow and Fury and their friends had 18 days to try and take us down (with basically having our member lists too) and still failed, then they'd claim that the round was void because of the weeks play that we missed.
yes, but they were pretty much known too. It would have been great fun to play it out, as there were a lot happening to prevent LTV to get the victory all saw they was about to get.

Thats much the dynamics of a round like this. I have previously never been know to help Fury in anything, but when it got as clear as this...the opposition to fight you got pretty wide and this was something that was happening in the last few days of the round before it was stopped by unforseen problems.

So...we dont know how much damage ur opposition would have been able to inflict you, but I am sure you would have felt it hard, as numbers can be a killer towards a smaller, but stronger enemy.

If the winner should have been announced on the rankings when ticker stopped, then LDK and Titans sure would be the victors. Though it will only be a half victory, as atleast I expected it too last longer and didnt take the appropriate action before we really needed too.

Great round though, LDK and Titans!

WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21

Quicknet Webdesign & Neteffects Sųkemotoroptimalisering
RooKie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 02:53   #150
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
By the way, when I am having some fun with Focht (and on the other way around), it's just between Focht and me, I guess he doesn't need any "assistant".

<Focht> hehe having fun with wa
<Focht> is always fun

/me owes Andreas a beer for all the fun he got during r8

I agree there, this is one more Cold warrior thread we have seen lately, No information, hardened positions, pure mudfighting.

Tbh Stephane i didnt call in any assistance i doubt u called the other muppets in here why i ignored them. The whole time i kept smiling as heated as it may have sounded.

On behalf of r8 i can say and that with regard to the whole fury command, we enjoyed playing, it was a competition to play this round, clearly no total ownage.

As i said in one of the threads before, before the whole discussion went over and over offtopic. I wouldnt call anyone loser or winner of this round as a) we all lost because the round was ended sooner b) we are all winners to be part of pa for some time c) titans can be proud to have done well in their first real round out of the shadows d) fury can be proud to have done well against all these odds

About the outcomes of this war i can say to LDK and Titans PLD.
Like i can say same to my fellow Furys and to the small core of ToT who stood to our side.

And Stephane, i hope those beers and a few more will follow when we meetup hopefully on the next pa-rucphen meeting.

On the personal level, i dont and cant care less who did what in r3 r6 or r7, PA is a game where foes become friends and friends turn into foes and this on a regular basis, your best m8 can be a defector or a spy or a hero, we all chose this way ourself.

And i think everyone who is zealous to his gal or to his alliance will agree to the sentence "i did for them what i had to do"
Because thats what this game is about, the friendship and the brothers in arms.

/me tips his hat to titans, Fury and all other PA players.

An era ends, Fury leaves Planetarion, to leave the hopefully future battlefield for the "younger" alliances, And as far as many ppl and Zeus are concerned, we reached our goal, to set a monument for fury into this game, may it be admiration, hate, fear or just the simple calculation of a deadly foe which will keep our name connected to the history of this game.

Others will come and set their marks, but the Fury will be remembered.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet

Last edited by Razorback; 5 Dec 2002 at 03:01.