User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Apr 2005, 02:14   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Why do women...

almost invariably...

have worse taste in film, tv, and music than men? I mean really

I'm not talking about your dizzy hairdresser patter blowjob at thirteen blonde highlights chick, but women that you like, love, respect, want to ****, or generally have any time for? Is there something im missing that makes these Radio 1 guzzling broads excrete for such low quality programming and produce?

This thread was inspired by the last 50 Desperate Housewifes adverts i've had to endure.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 02:23   #2
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why do women...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
almost invariably...

have worse taste in film, tv, and music than men? I mean really

I'm not talking about your dizzy hairdresser patter blowjob at thirteen blonde highlights chick, but women that you like, love, respect, want to ****, or generally have any time for? Is there something im missing that makes these Radio 1 guzzling broads excrete for such low quality programming and produce?

This thread was inspired by the last 50 Desperate Housewifes adverts i've had to endure.
Women generally have short attention spans. I watch non-action/mild-action DVD series alot.
X-files, Murder one, Sopranos. Stuff like that. My wife thinks the shows suck, but if one of the episodes has to do with like say, a couple cheating on each other, or some other soap opera type idea, then she is very interested in it. I think most women don't have the patience to keep an open mind.
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 02:32   #3
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

It's all a matter of education and that whole extra 'foot' the double X gender chromossome.

They're raised differently than man, hence the differences. And beleave me, they think our TV shows are crap too.

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 02:41   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think almost all tv shows ARE crap, but there are shows where theres a sort of grey area of subjectivity. I dont think everyone in the world should like the shield (great though it is), but why is it that unbelievably awful shows like DH and Sex in the city do so well, when they are nothing but drivel?

Unread 1 Apr 2005, 04:21   #5
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
DH and Sex in the city
Women rarely talk to each other about their problems (Life, sex life, boyfriend/husband/girflriend issues, etc) to their friends as openly as men do. Programs that cover those points are a great form of reassurance to women that they aren't weirdos.

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 04:24   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Three reasons. One ; subjecitvity. Already covered. People like different things.

Second : Women are on average slightly more awful than men. It's probably something like 71% of all men are shit compared to 76% of all women. For every shitty show like Decent Housewifes there's equally shit shows like Top Gear (yeah I'm sure half of you like it, **** off).

Thirdly : The men you know (e.g male friends, male co-workers you speak to, people on internet forums) you generally selected at some point on the basis they were funny, had good taste, seemed interesting or was smart, etc. A lot of the women you know (girlfriends, mates girlfriends, even your mother) were originally selected either by you / your mates / your dad because ultimately they had nice tits.

Nice tits are no guarantee of intelligence or good taste on the bearers behalf. Therefore all this means that most of the guys you know are going to be smarter and have 'better' taste than the girls you know.

Obviously there are women with good taste / intelligence and nice tits, but they're rare. I've only known two my whole life.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 04:59   #7
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

That's why you date girls who are Yankee fans or Laker fans or any sports that they are a fan of, that way you have something in common and could have a wavelength with.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 06:23   #8
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

guess i'm wierd then cause i think shows like DH are shit :\ i hate soap operas. i think they're stupid and just show the same thing over and over wtih different characters. not very interesting :\
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 08:48   #9
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like DH and Sex and the City.

Either this means I'm shit, or in touch with my feminine side.

Or both.

Neither are particularly great to be/have
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 12:22   #10
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Yes I´ve always wondered why all women like wearing pink flowered dresses, and men don´t. Except for Theamion ofcourse.
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 13:17   #11
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

I like Desperate Housewives
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 13:19   #12
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

sex in the city is painful to watch. desperate housewives is actually okay. some of it's dull, but it does have its moments.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 13:26   #13
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I like DH and Sex and the City.

Either this means I'm shit, or in touch with my feminine side.

Or both.

Neither are particularly great to be/have
same here, i used to get stoned and watch satc dvds with my old housemate practically every night (im so ). And now im watching DH, i just look at it as being in touch with my feminine side and stuff.

although i also think that both of them are objectively very good shows. Maybe the rest of you lot are just too faggy to admit you liked satc.
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 13:32   #14
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Women are still educated to be dumb to a larger extent than men, but things are gradually changing and it isnt as severe as 50 years ago (which wasnt anywhere near as severe as 100 years ago etc).
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 13:43   #15
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I liked Desperate Housewives, although after the first few episodes it faded off and has circled around a few random plot twists.

Fortunately there is now The Apprentice, which everyone should watch.
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 14:45   #16
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Three reasons. One ; subjecitvity. Already covered. People like different things.

Second : Women are on average slightly more awful than men. It's probably something like 71% of all men are shit compared to 76% of all women. For every shitty show like Decent Housewifes there's equally shit shows like Top Gear (yeah I'm sure half of you like it, **** off).

Thirdly : The men you know (e.g male friends, male co-workers you speak to, people on internet forums) you generally selected at some point on the basis they were funny, had good taste, seemed interesting or was smart, etc. A lot of the women you know (girlfriends, mates girlfriends, even your mother) were originally selected either by you / your mates / your dad because ultimately they had nice tits.

Nice tits are no guarantee of intelligence or good taste on the bearers behalf. Therefore all this means that most of the guys you know are going to be smarter and have 'better' taste than the girls you know.

Obviously there are women with good taste / intelligence and nice tits, but they're rare. I've only known two my whole life.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dante Hicks again.

I enjoyed this response . Like i said, i dont expect every girl i meet to tell me to "shut up, match of the day is starting" (holy **** that would turn me on), but i cant understand how intelligent, rational women, can be affected and involved in such trivial trash. I remember seeing a Sex in the City .. they were all huddling round all thwapping away over some Handbag worth a grand, or something ... then one of them got a replica of said handbag for a mere (gasp) 100 or 200 dollars. Now.. they were all like "Phwoaar!! what a bargain! i wont look unfashionable (gasp) and ill save some money!". At the end, the main wifey sees the bags in a boot of a car from a dodgy salesman and says "i saw the bags and they were cheap.. cheap, and used, they were dirty and tarnished.. some things are better to wait for and own yourself". This isnt love, or marraige they are talking about. And they seem to think $100 a handbag is cheap? Its the most pathetic, upper class, bitchy-wifey thing ive ever heard. Its the second worst moral to any story ive ever heard too - i once saw a childrens program where the moral was "Its a lot easier to share when you have more stuff"

Unread 1 Apr 2005, 14:55   #17
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

DH, The OC, SATC, Everwood and the gilmore girls are perfect mindless entertainment and give a scope into the female mind!
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 15:12   #18
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I liked Desperate Housewives, although after the first few episodes it faded off and has circled around a few random plot twists.

Fortunately there is now The Apprentice, which everyone should watch.
i missed it this week, who got fired?
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 15:52   #19
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

When I was in the army, some of the lads in my room liked Dawsons Creek. I hated it. The same lads liked trance too. Looking back it was a mirracle that I didnt blow their heads of, after all I had both the gun and the ammo to do that

Sex in the city is great. I laugh every time I watch it. Watching how patetic upper class idiots are great
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 18:30   #20
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Also females that have a good sense of humor, fun to be with, naturally funny, and at the same time, good taste / intelligent and nice tits - they are extinct.

This is when hanging out with the boys is so much better than working very hard just to be witty and entertaining in front of a girl during a date at the same time, not to be noticed staring at her tits because that's the only thing that sparks any interest to the whole evolution. It almost seems like females are only out there for the sole purpose of procreation, although there are some situations where you will call for a female's company - but that's a whole other topic.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 18:44   #21
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
i missed it this week, who got fired?
either wait for saturday's repeat or

[SPOILER] www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice [/SPOILER]
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 23:53   #22
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I like Desperate Houswives. (Have you ever watched it Deffeh or do you just assume it's shit because the main characters are women and you consider it to be a womens programme?) I like it because I find the characters interesting. I particularly find Bree interesting possibly because I see terrifying though minimal similarities to myself. My boyfriend also enjoys DH. And no he doesn't watch it just to be polite when I'm watching. In fact he gets me to tape it when he's working. I am not saying it's great TV but it's amusing and enjoyable in a lighthearted relaxing kinda way.

Having said that there is little or no TV which I actually enjoy. Of late the only programmes I actually make a point of watching are DH and BBC2s 'The Apprentice'.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 02:05   #23
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like DH, OC, Sex and the city, but for a few reasons, purely its easy watching. I can sit down normally with my girlfriend relax have some win, and not think. You almost get lost for an hour, your brain doesnt have to think about whats in front of you, you can just enjoy it. I also believe that men these days are more willing to watch shows like this to forever understand how women think. Saying that I prefer to watch Motd, football focus, today at the test, top gear etc purely because thats what interests me, but im rather intrigued by what women watch too, as I think that I am learning something

Why do women choose crap tv compared to bloke tv? they are women, if I dated a women who liked football, cars, cricket and porn id be seriously worried, it wouldnt be attractive, if I dated a women who was so like me we could be brothers, I wouldnt date her, one of the reasons you date someone is because of those things that you like in her, its swings and roundabouts my friend, for the good baggage, there will always be the bad baggage and believe me ive watched some shit chick flicks in my time.
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 02:12   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Why do women choose crap tv compared to bloke tv? they are women, if I dated a women who liked football, cars, cricket and porn id be seriously worried, it wouldnt be attractive, if I dated a women who was so like me we could be brothers, I wouldnt date her, one of the reasons you date someone is because of those things that you like in her, its swings and roundabouts my friend, for the good baggage, there will always be the bad baggage and believe me ive watched some shit chick flicks in my time.
That's a lot of cliches for one paragraph my man.
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 02:52   #25
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
That's a lot of cliches for one paragraph my man.
thats women for ya
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 03:55   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_horn
bah! i'm shit and didnt read the thread, so take the piss all you want, but basically testosterone can explain the differences between woman and men quite well :/
remember people it's all brain chemistry
if you don't believe me, take E and heroin in the same night, the next day you'll have a lack of dopamine and seratonin, thats what depression feels like, only it's long term and has far more effects...... on top of that, imagine that you got too this state because of a real feeling of exitencialism....... yeh it's really ****ing fantastic 0_o
I intensely dislike this sort of genetic theorising. It's like trying to explain the concept of a marriage purely by reference to the legal documents which "created" the marriage. You're not even going to get close. You might as well be talking about polar bears for god's sake.
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 04:20   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

Saying it's all brain chemistry is like dismissing a book by saying it's just the same 26 letters over and over again in different patterns. You're certainly right but don't you think it slightly misses the point?
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 04:30   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

Actually it's all due to the way the big bang happened. I don't really see any need to introduce biology into this discussion.
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 04:35   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

Surely by this time you've gotten my point and I can go off and hang myself?
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 04:45   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

It's like causality.

The question "why did the woman die" could be answered "because her heart stopped pumping blood".

Or it could be answered "because she was hacked to pieces by a crazed maniac with an axe who thought she was satan in the flesh".

Which explanation is more informative and useful is fairly self-evident. And unfortunately you shall now be on your own as I'm going to bed.
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 09:11   #31
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

women do have worse taste in music, agree on that.
i prefer watching movies with my sister though, over watching it with 90% of my mates, as their taste is FAR and FAR worse.
("tit's, guns, helicopters and bandits!")
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 12:14   #32
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

i watched a DH, and after one episode of Teri Hatcher and co s******ing at their "omg, shocking" deeds, and overused sitcom gags, i decided never again to subject myself to that beast.

I did forget to mention at the start of the thread that Men have a ****ing awful side to their taste, too. Like Dante said, shit like Top Gear, Action Films starring Bruce Willis or Stephen Segal. Less women (that i know) like god awful "angry" musics like Death Metal, too.

Unread 2 Apr 2005, 12:19   #33
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

heh.

So deffeh, when are you wandering out of scotland again ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 12:31   #34
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Actually, since 2000 when i visited belgium with my parents, i've not left the UK.

And besides the 2 day Newcastle/Durham excursion ive not left Scotland since then.

And actually, beside one trip to the exotic location of Motherwell, i've not left Stirling or Glasgow since then either, which really, really takes the piss.

You may be graced with my presence at the GD meet, but the odds are not "in my favour"

Unread 2 Apr 2005, 12:48   #35
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

:-(
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 13:03   #36
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
women do have worse taste in music, agree on that.
i prefer watching movies with my sister though, over watching it with 90% of my mates, as their taste is FAR and FAR worse.
("tit's, guns, helicopters and bandits!")

where is the love?
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 13:07   #37
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
It's like causality.
Better than Holby City, anyway...
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 02:47   #38
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I must be really shit

I like action films starring Bruce Willis (eg Die Hard) and I actually enjoyed Under Siege in a comedy kinda way :| I have enjoyed episodes of Top Gear even though I know **** all about cars and can't drive. I enjoy 'angry music' by which I mean Rammstein, Korn, RATM etc. No it is not death metal but it is agressive.

Should I kill myself now? :eek:

I have to say DH got better after the first episode.

Unread 3 Apr 2005, 02:48   #39
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i'd miss you if you did
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 02:53   #40
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

:)

Unread 3 Apr 2005, 02:53   #41
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Cant someone who does a major in social science do a thesis on this??
Most thesis are bloody useless
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 03:12   #42
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i did a major once.

never again.
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 03:31   #43
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
i did a major once.

never again.
the image.
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 13:35   #44
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is it even possible to have "worse" taste in anything?

I was under the impression taste was subjective.

THAT'S where I've been going wrong all these years!
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 20:57   #45
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
i watched a DH, and after one episode of Teri Hatcher and co s******ing at their "omg, shocking" deeds, and overused sitcom gags, i decided never again to subject myself to that beast.

I did forget to mention at the start of the thread that Men have a ****ing awful side to their taste, too. Like Dante said, shit like Top Gear, Action Films starring Bruce Willis or Stephen Segal. Less women (that i know) like god awful "angry" musics like Death Metal, too.
Now you've gone too far.
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 00:38   #46
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

VAN PATTEN
If they have a good personality, then something is very wrong.

McDERMOTT
If they have a good personality and they are not great looking-who ****ing cares?

BATEMAN
Well, let's just say hypothetically, okay? What if they have a good personality?
(He smiles giving up)
I know, I know-

ALL IN UNISON
There are no girls with good personalities!
(They laugh and high-five each other)

VAN PATTEN
A good personality consists of a chick with a little hardbody who will satisfy all sexual demands without being too slutty about things and who will essentially keep her dumb ****ing mouth shut.

McDERMOTT
Listen, the only girls with good personalities who are smart or maybe funny or halfway intelligent or even
talented-though God knows what the **** that means-are ugly chicks.

VAN PATTEN
Absolutely.

McDERMOTT
And this is because they have to make up for how ****ing unattractive they are.

Pause.

BATEMAN
Do you know what Ed Gein said about women?

VAN PATTEN
Ed Gein? Maitre d' at Canal Bar?

BATEMAN
No, serial killer, Wisconsin in the fifties. He was an interesting guy.

McDERMOTT
So what did Ed say?

BATEMAN
He said, "When I see a pretty girl walking down the street I think two things. One part of me wants to take her out and talk to her and be real nice and sweet and treat her right."

Pauses, finishes his drink.

McDERMOTT
What does the other part of him think?

BATEMAN
What her head would look like on a stick.