User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Jan 2005, 12:55   #1
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Celeb Big Bro (UK)

I haven't seen any threads on this due to Madman's overflood but I'll make one anyway.

Who do you want to win and who do you think will win?

From the instant I saw Bez I knew I wanted him to win! He's a nutter. I lol'ed @ Kenzie (Blazin Squad peeunit) when he said he wanted to go into the house to pull a model (aka Caprice!). Jon Macrooic (sp?) - the Channel 4 racing guru/better was funny to begin with but has turned into an arsehole - reminds me of Ah'med. Not wanting to be apart of the group, not participating - all because he didn't get his milk & diet-coke - they gave milk but he wasn't happy. Like a big baby... heh...

Caprice hasn't flashed yet :(

Ooooooooh! Sylvester's mum turned up last night! Should be mental ;D
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 12:57   #2
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
Re: Celeb Big Bro (UK)

i think celebrity big brother this year is the biggest pile of shite on tv.. i would only regard Caprice as a celebrity in there (and not even a good 1) i wish they would get some real celebrities in, not just sum fading stars looking to boost the career they havent had for years.. [/rant]

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 13:04   #3
Dreadnought FTW
Somewhere in Curse

Dreadnought FTW has a little shameless behaviour in the past

er, caprice isnt a celeb, infact the most famous celeb is Brigitte Nielsen followed closely by the cigar smoking lesbian that is mrs Greer
Dreadnought FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 13:06   #4
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

but what has brigette done apart from being Sly Stallones Wife and doing that "surreal life" show on sky (dont flame me as i know nothign about her )

Unread 11 Jan 2005, 13:09   #5
Dreadnought FTW
Somewhere in Curse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
but what has brigette done apart from being Sly Stallones Wife and doing that "surreal life" show on sky (dont flame me as i know nothign about her )

this?
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 13:12   #6
Mek
InSomniac

ok...so a lot of known movies like

rocky IV, Red Sonja and Beverly Hills cop

i retract my statement

but aside from her the lineup of "celebritys" is absolute shite...

get some real ones fs :P

Unread 11 Jan 2005, 13:25   #7
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
i think celebrity big brother this year is the biggest pile of shite on tv..
Blixxard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 13:49   #8
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

jesus christ is stallone's mother the ugliest women on the planet? who the heck bred with her?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 13:54   #9
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
who the heck bred with her?
Mr Stallone?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 14:13   #10
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I saw some Celeb Big Brother on the opening night... I knew who all the women were but only John McCririck of the 'men'. Conversations that are either heavily filtered or have some annoying nobody saying "know what I mean" every 3 seconds soon had me switching off.

Basically if you watch it hoping to see this, you run the risk of seeing this :eek:
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 14:23   #11
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

UPDATE!!

Germaine has left the BB house.

Ooooh.*

* Yawn.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 14:29   #12
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
UPDATE!!

Germaine has left the BB house.

Ooooh.*

* Yawn.
I just saw that pic of Jackie Stallone on your link. :shudder: John McC is better looking.
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 14:36   #13
Dreadnought FTW
Somewhere in Curse

awww the only thing keeping me watching it left
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 14:38   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

somone beat her with the ugly stick, in fact, christ, they shouldnt have stopped, beating her to death would have been more of a kindness
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 14:54   #15
Dreadnought FTW
Somewhere in Curse

she is like 160 tho
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 14:58   #16
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadnought FTW
she is like 160 tho
taking her side, eh?

Dreadnought and Jackie sitting in a tree...
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 15:04   #17
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

You Are All ****ing Sad.

Get A Boner
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 15:09   #18
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
somone beat her with the ugly stick, in fact, christ, they shouldnt have stopped, beating her to death would have been more of a kindness
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 16:22   #19
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i enjoy watchin bb
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 16:37   #20
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Syl's mum is MILF and Germaine is MILF and doesn't like the MILK competition.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 00:55   #21
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I have not been watching it, and as Germaine Greer has now left I certainly will not start watching it (I do not like the woman but I thought she might make for vaguely interesting viewing).

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 00:58   #22
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Anyone care to list which "celebrities" are actually taking part?
Might they be anyone that anyone's ever heard of?
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 01:01   #23
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
Anyone care to list which "celebrities" are actually taking part?
Might they be anyone that anyone's ever heard of?
How did you post in the future? (the speedgame post is dated 12th Jan if I'm not mistaken)

Anyway, check out the website for more info.
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 01:04   #24
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Because it's posted via a system on a server that's running on GMT+1 for some reason it seems, and it inserts the details straight into the DB, so it appears to be in the future. (at least that's what I reckon it must be, hadn't actually noticed before)

Ta for the linkage
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 01:11   #25
1-X
overtired

in the time it took me to cut and paste this stuff from the website, Stew did the sensible thing and just gave the link.

Damnit, I posting this anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by big brother webby
John McCririck

John is considered the world's most flamboyant racing tipster

Germaine Greer

Germaine is possibly the world's most outspoken and famous feminist

Bez

Bez is a former Happy Mondays dancer who loved to shake his maracas

Caprice

Caprice is famous for her lingerie line and being in the musical Rent

Lisa I'Anson