User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 3 Mar 2005, 04:28   #1
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Thumbs up I met Stew

Tonight for the first time, (despite rumours) I met Stew!

I can confirm that he is lovely and very handsome.

However - I have 5 answerphone messages all saying "I'M IN THE CORRIDOR BETWEEN THE TWO ROOMS, I CAN'T HEAR YOU"

I would also like to state i had a massive ego boosting night with no less than 4 girls trying it on with me.
Yes i'm drunk... I pulled one fresher girl... went home with another girl (who had a boyfriend so we didn't do anything ) but eventually ended up home alone...
Another girl (who i pulled the other week) told me that she only came out because i was out but i didn't see her til the end of the night...

Anyone else had a good night???

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 04:42   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: I met Stew

****ing finally, it was like you two had some secret crushs on each other but darent go near them kind of thing going on.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 04:44   #3
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i wish i knew a stew so i could pull 4 girls a night :-((((
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 04:46   #4
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

there arent that many non-fatties in aber JJ

wishful thinking tho.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 08:43   #5
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
JJ and madi should 'hook up'.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 09:01   #6
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So - what happened?

Did you just meet, or did you go out together? Maybe it was Stew's metrosexual influence that coaxed the ladies in for you!
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 09:23   #7
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

he has sex on the tube?
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 10:30   #8
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought if ever those 2 met there would be one of those big explosion type things.

Guess I was wrong

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 10:36   #9
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
So - what happened?

Did you just meet, or did you go out together? Maybe it was Stew's metrosexual influence that coaxed the ladies in for you!
I was out, he was out.
Both at the same place.
We didn't really know what each other looked like.
He stood outside one of the rooms for 30 mins ringing and texting me but I had no signal.
I came out and he rang me as i was standing right next to him.

Anyway - the ladies were coaxed before Stew came along
He didn't seem to be doing too badly himself tho...

Women seem to crave blokes in a position of power. i run a sports club on fridays, for some reason the girls now all love me. My housemate is in the OTC and as soon as he got promoted the girls are all over him.

EDIT just got a text from him. Apparently there was an explosion of sorts... over his bathroom floor.
SELF-CONTROL STEW, SELF-CONTROL

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 10:50   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lol, nice one
glad you two finally met up, i was begining to subscribe to the 'only one of them really exists' theory of GDvolution
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 11:00   #11
Ste
Bored

he's hungover...
I think he got a lot more drunk than i did last night...

Unread 3 Mar 2005, 11:01   #12
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

either that or you deliberately got him drunk so that you could get online first and tell your side of the story before he can come on with 'you will never guess what ste did last night???'
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 11:04   #13
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster

why?
and whats it got to do with 4 way girl action?
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 11:43   #14
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

JJ will rock your world, Madi

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 12:11   #15
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Stew me baby
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 12:42   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
why?

have i missed something?
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 12:44   #17
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

did the space time continuum collapse?
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 12:47   #18
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
did the space time continuum collapse?
yes. haven't you noticed?

Unread 3 Mar 2005, 12:49   #19
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

no, guess the apocalypse hasn't reached manc yet
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 12:51   #20
Ste
Bored

it's working it's way across the snake pass as we speak. Although it may have got lost somewhere... it's a dangerous road.

Unread 3 Mar 2005, 12:56   #21
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

is stew a bit like you ste?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 13:03   #22
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Trust me it doesn't work like that
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 13:07   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I've had nights where I've ended up kissing three or four girls* but if you don't end up going home with any of them then there's not much point aside form a mild ego boost.

* = Yes, the majority on any ocassion were probably mingers.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 13:08   #24
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
have i missed something?
yes

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Quote:
why?
though not very much
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 13:24   #25
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I remember meeting up with my mates at 6 o clock to start drinking.
I vaguely remember going down to the union at 10:30-ish.
I remember going into "Juice".
I don't remember what happenned for the next hour.
I do remember finally getting a signal and trying to ring Ste but not hearing a thing, so when my phone signified that it had been answered I just shouted lots down it, it did not occur to me that the reason I could not hear Ste was that it was an answerphone message.
I remember meeting up with Ste and thinking the whole situation was and funny.
I remember 'dancing' a bit.
I do not remember leaving Ste or the people I was out with.
I do not remember getting home.
I vaguely remember sitting on the edge of my bath and suddenly being sick all over the bathroom floor.
I remember thinking, I'll leave it, it'll be ok.
I remember thinking I should probably clean it so did, with lots of toilet paper (I went in there this morning and thought, wow I cleaned that up well, only to be told my housemate had cleaned it up and was pissed off with me and that I didn't do a good job )

I feel poorly and am drinking alka seltzer
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 13:25   #26
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I've had nights where I've ended up kissing three or four girls* but if you don't end up going home with any of them then there's not much point aside form a mild ego boost.

* = Yes, the majority on any ocassion were probably mingers.
i only kissed one... I'm past my try and pull anything that moves phase. However, the fact they were trying it on with me meant absolutely no effort on my part.
not much point? a bit of fun surely! I didn't end up going home with any of them but to be honest i'm glad. I'm not keen on one night stands and I wouldn't want a relationship with a girl that i pulled in a club...
However i did get a text in the night saying "realy enjoyed 2nite maybe 1nite when ur3u can cum ere or me2urs... do hope t@u like me" so the potential is there if I want it! Although I don't really want to do anything with someone who writes like that
I hate text talk. 18 year olds ay

Unread 3 Mar 2005, 13:27   #27
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I do remember finally getting a signal and trying to ring Ste but not hearing a thing, so when my phone signified that it had been answered I just shouted lots down it, it did not occur to me that the reason I could not hear Ste was that it was an answerphone message.
I remember meeting up with Ste and thinking the whole situation was and funny.
I remember 'dancing' a bit.
I do not remember leaving Ste or the people I was out with.
Some girl came and whisked you away i think. I don't remember when/why you left that well though.
I was distracted at the time...

Unread 3 Mar 2005, 13:29   #28
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Some girl came and whisked you away i think. I don't remember when/why you left that well though.
I was distracted at the time...
Oooh, a girl how
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 13:41   #29
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I wouldn't want a relationship with a girl that i pulled in a club...
Really depends on the club and (obviously) the person. Some of the acest people I've met recently have been while clubbing although I fully admit that most people at clubs (especially if it's a 'rubbish' night) are shit. Of course there is always the fact that they're the sort of person who kisses people they barely know in night-clubs, but hey so am I (when drunk).
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 13:43   #30
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There had better not be any such shinanigans at the GD meet.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 13:44   #31
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
There had better not be any such shinanigans at the GD meet.
Really? I'm quite tall.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 13:47   #32
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
"realy enjoyed 2nite maybe 1nite when ur3u can cum ere or me2urs... do hope t@u like me" so the potential is there if I want it! Although I don't really want to do anything with someone who writes like that
Yeah keep away - she's obviously got a serious mental deficiency*.

*(to have pulled you lol lol)
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 13:49   #33
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Really? I'm quite tall.
i was thinking more of stew getting so drunk that he doesn't know where he is, has to be taken to bed and vomits.

people need to realise that I am not the sort to say "oh dear poor angel let's call an ambulance" and much more the sort who says "push him in the gutter, let's hope he dies"

of course all rules are reversed if you're pretty or tall
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 13:51   #34
Ste
Bored

In london drinks won't be £1.30 each so I don't think any of us plan to get that drunk...

Unread 3 Mar 2005, 13:54   #35
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
yes

though not very much

this is what i get for reading a thread when i first come into work, i don't remember what was said
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 14:10   #36
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
In london drinks won't be £1.30 each so I don't think any of us plan to get that drunk...
I'd imagine most of us will buy wholesale (from off-licences and so forth) and drink in the manner that is common amongst the London poor.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 14:10   #37
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
i was thinking more of stew getting so drunk that he doesn't know where he is, has to be taken to bed and vomits.
I put myself to bed
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 14:13   #38
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
I'd imagine most of us will buy wholesale (from off-licences and so forth) and drink in the manner that is common amongst the London poor.
I hardly think there'll be any need for that.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 14:27   #39
roadrunner_0
cynic

why, are you going to be footing the bar bill?

last time i went to london i spent £300 in about two and a half days, it crippled me for the rest of the month

(my mistake was admittedly taking my cash card out with me, and then realising that every bar took switch)
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 15:10   #40
Tomkat

Quote:

Through our mouth? Ho ho
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 17:05   #41
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I met Stew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I can confirm that he is lovely and very handsome.
It's a nice day for a White Wedding.

It's a nice day to start again.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 17:08   #42
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
It's a nice day for a White Wedding.

It's a nice day to start again.
I read that post back this morning once i'd sobered up and considered editting it out...
then i realised i couldn't be bothered!

Unread 3 Mar 2005, 17:14   #43
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
why?
i dont know about 4 way girl action but think about the photo opportunities. we could be PA's golden couple. it could all be a massive publicity stunt for both of our egos.

THINK ABOUT IT

p.s.
do you think if i told girls i was TEH PLANETARION HEAD ADMINISTRATOR ALL POWERFUL JAMMYJIM theyd come flocking sensing the ammount of sheer power i had?

- the power to change lives.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 17:20   #44
roadrunner_0
cynic

no
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 17:22   #45
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
p.s.
do you think if i told girls i was TEH PLANETARION HEAD ADMINISTRATOR ALL POWERFUL JAMMYJIM theyd come flocking sensing the ammount of sheer power i had?

I advised you to pursue this strategy two days ago, and you said no.

Listen to Manson.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 17:27   #46
Ste
Bored

It only works on people who you've got power over...

Unread 3 Mar 2005, 17:30   #47
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
It only works on people who you've got power over...
JJ has the power.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 17:36   #48
JammyJim
Godfather

in the same way heman does.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 22:21   #49
roadrunner_0
cynic

so, you like dressing up in leather bondage straps and a posing pouch?
i always knew that there was something strange about you JJ
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 00:31   #50
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
p.s.

this might be a cool pickup line, can i borrow it? dumb american girls might think 'planetarion' is a branch of NASA

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote