User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Dec 2004, 00:40   #51
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of
Re: Ohhhhh ****!

Neighbours ins un-depressing and makes me laugh...
...which makes it ten times better than Eastenders et al
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 14:19   #52
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts

It's on too early

I never get to see it
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 14:48   #53
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Where's neighbours?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 15:49   #54
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

They having a christmas break ?
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 17:47   #55
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

think so
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 20:58   #56
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Now you all know how I feel
Unread 7 Jan 2005, 15:09   #57
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pretty ace storyline at the moment.

Serena meets this bloke and starts to get off with him - we're led to assume they're shagging as she goes to buy condoms etc.

Serena's mum has some disease thing and needs an operation but needs a rare blood type that they can't find.

Serena's grandma knows the bloke Serena is shagging, as he's her godson. But we don't know much about him, there's some secret there.

Serena's grandma suggests trying the bloke's bloodtype, and he's found to be a match. She knew that he might be the same bloodtype.... but how?

Oh hello incest storyline <3