User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Sep 2004, 20:45   #1
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Who here is circumcised?

Well, im not,

ive recently been seeing things in pop culture stuff though (ok, american pop culture) that its cool, cleaner, and apparently "what the ladies like"?

so, if i ever have sex again, am i going to be looked down upon cos i dont have the snip?
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 21:05   #2
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Who here is circumcised?

I can't comment on who here has 'the snip'

I can however say that you are unlikely to be looked down upon by a woman because you aren't circumcised. In fact most women I know prefer the 'uncut' version. The foreskin makes things a lot more interesting and gives me fun things to do with my tongue :\ Also I don't buy the cleaner thing either. It only becomes unclean if you don't wash properly.

So the moral of the story is wash your penis and all will be well !

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 21:08   #3
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

i am neither circumcised.

if a girl would care about this topic i prolly would look down more to her than she to me.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 21:08   #4
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Who here is circumcised?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
so, if i ever have sex again, am i going to be looked down upon cos i dont have the snip?
Norty
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 21:10   #5
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

be aware that you will be banned now

Unread 5 Sep 2004, 21:10   #6
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLinus
Norty
tiiiiiiiings

take THAT you ****ing dirty jews
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 21:18   #7
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Who here is circumcised?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOT FROM JetLinus
Norty
OI!
If editing my posts, pls do at least MENTION it you mod-ppl. Also, it was just a neutral site about anatomy.

People interested in the question this thread rises should look / google for "the gliding mechanism".
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 21:23   #8
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I'm all still there.

Deepflow can account for that.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 21:33   #9
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

it was the perfect end to a perfect night
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 21:35   #10
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Speaking to a few girls I know about this.

They prefer uncut.
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 21:38   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

no, no way, never

I bet rag is though

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 21:41   #12
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

Definitely all still there..... but not sure if i am mentally to be talking about this on the pages.
Timeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 23:07   #13
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

i do ok in the bedroom with a foreskin so whats the problem
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 23:58   #14
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

not "snipped".... strange questions nowadays on gd
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 00:12   #15
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light

Nope, I'm not.

Must be an american thing :-/
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 01:36   #16
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

someone's been watching too much nip/tuck
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 01:38   #17
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts

*raises hand*

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 03:03   #18
KlavoHunter
RP cnut

KlavoHunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine's cut.
*Slaps KlavoHunter with a forehead sticker named "BITCH"*
KlavoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 08:05   #19
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My knob is completely uncut

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 08:24   #20
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Uncircumsised.

Au natural.

And an ex gf of mine actually asked me "would you have a circumcision?"...I winced and asked her what the hell she was on about.
She seemed to have this impression that because I was uncut that she was going to get some hideous disease. She also wouldnt go down on me because of this and she thought that I'd be "happier" with it gone.

She seemed to push to on me with alot of vigour.

I asked her would she have her inner labia cut off? Y'know it would prevent any possible buildup of material that could cause infection or disease etc.
She looked horrified. She said "no way!".

She said that she washes herself daily and that I shouldn't worry about that sort of thing.

I waited....and waited. The comparison never dropped.

She clearly wasn't a smart girl.

I had to outline the concept of ironic comparison to her. She eventually relented and I had to explain "the wonders of the foreskin" to her.
Well...just educate her. I lost alot of respect for the woman because she blindly followed some shite she read in American Cosmo.

Which really really really pissed me off.

I demand we all launch a campaign in Men's mags to reccomend to men that they only sleep with women who've had their inner labia removed. After all, it'll look "better", it'll be "cleaner" and it'll "prevent the risk of cancer of the labia".

Pffh women as so full of shit. (Those women, not all women)
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 08:31   #21
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod

I waited....and waited. The comparison never dropped.

She clearly wasn't a smart girl.
Was she blonde?
Timeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 08:46   #22
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic
Was she blonde?

No. She was English. Though I think that has as much bearing as being blonde does. She just was brainwashed by the "101 reasons your man is shit" type of womens magazines that are out there.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 12:59   #23
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

Hells_Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
it was the perfect end to a perfect night
And here was me thinking u didnt enjoy seeing skiddy's cock
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 13:04   #24
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My penis is completely intact, the way Baby Jesus intended it to be!
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 13:07   #25
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
My penis is completely intact, the way Baby Jesus intended it to be!
But baby Jesus was Jewish....
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 13:29   #26
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

I seem to remember a simular thread a couple years ago but the majority of replies said they were circumcised. Maybe the demographic has changed a bit since then (possible as I seen to recall it being largely American then).

There were even some that weren't aware that they had been circumcised at all and had always thought it was natural.

I'm uncut myself and take the chance whenever possible to advocate against the practice.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 13:58   #27
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
(possible as I seen to recall it being largely American then).

There were even some that weren't aware that they had been circumcised at all and had always thought it was natural.
I am SCARED by that.

And yes, it has been standard practice in the U.S. to circumcise boys at birth without any real benifit to the child being established.

There was a thread arguing for this some time back and I recall a U.S. female poster saying she was getting her son circumcised becuase the other boys would taunt him.

Explaining how the justification of the process was stupid i.e that it make the penis cleaner (you wash it, its clean, problem solved without surgery) and that it prevented the risk of foreskin cancer (duh, you've just the foreskin off, why not get rid of the risk of finger cancer? Cut off all the childrens fingers at birth) made no difference.

Then when the issue of female multilation in places such as Africa was brought up, it was called a barbaric process where traditions outweighted Womens rights. Now female mutilation is much worse but the principle is the same.

People like this (esp. many women) are such hippocrites. What I detest is that cutting off a piece of a boys body at birth, reducing the sensitivity of it and interfering with its natural function is just accepted.

Many people, usually Americans will argue for it. But I feel that is becuase they have all had the procedure done to them and don't want to feel as if they were mutilated for no good reason.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 14:19   #28
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I am SCARED by that.

And yes, it has been standard practice in the U.S. to circumcise boys at birth without any real benifit to the child being established.

There was a thread arguing for this some time back and I recall a U.S. female poster saying she was getting her son circumcised becuase the other boys would taunt him.

Explaining how the justification of the process was stupid i.e that it make the penis cleaner (you wash it, its clean, problem solved without surgery) and that it prevented the risk of foreskin cancer (duh, you've just the foreskin off, why not get rid of the risk of finger cancer? Cut off all the childrens fingers at birth) made no difference.

Then when the issue of female multilation in places such as Africa was brought up, it was called a barbaric process where traditions outweighted Womens rights. Now female mutilation is much worse but the principle is the same.

People like this (esp. many women) are such hippocrites. What I detest is that cutting off a piece of a boys body at birth, reducing the sensitivity of it and interfering with its natural function is just accepted.

Many people, usually Americans will argue for it. But I feel that is becuase they have all had the procedure done to them and don't want to feel as if they were mutilated for no good reason.
Well, I bet that quite a few of those Americans also had their brain removed to prevent brain cancer.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 14:29   #29
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

well im not, never in Britain is it frowned upon, however if u are circumsied I know ppl used to laf about it at school, but u been watchin nip/tuck?
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 15:14   #30
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
But baby Jesus was Jewish....
...and was in no condition to fight off his rabbi as a one-year old
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 15:39   #31
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
The day started like any other day in an America High school

Tommy-Joe: Haha Billy Redneck hasa foreskiner Loser.

Billy Redneck: What the f**k are you staring at my knob for you f**king perve if you even come near me agin I'll cut the rest of your genitals off.

Yeah, well that little sketch points out the stupidity of that argument. However people persist on using it.
Oh and another I heard was to ensure that the son looked like the father. I mean, who the **** is looking at their fathers cock? And then who the **** is looking at their fathers cock and saying "oh noes, my penis isn't exactly the same as my dads".

This was in another one of those womens mags, my m8's gf is addicted to Cosmo and whatever other vile magazine clones it has spawned.

Well what can you expect from a magazine that says in bold
"Demand that he respects you for who you are. Your body is beautiful. Your personality make you who you are. If he can't accpet these then you should leave him."

Then goes on to give you tips on how to change your man's annoying habits.

Then gives advice that you should have your children cicrumcised for cosmetic reasons.

Last edited by IncubusGod; 6 Sep 2004 at 15:47.
IncubusGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 16:40   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No, but would it still help me to sleep with more women if I cut everyone else's knob off?
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 16:57   #33
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

It might help some people but it will never help you get laid john.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 17:07   #34
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think if i was in america i'd have my kid circumsized because i wouldnt want him getting ribbed for something that silly, you have to give your kids a headstart in appearing normal in life.

Having said all this, americans and jews are wrong, leave cocks alone you fagwands

Unread 6 Sep 2004, 17:09   #35
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
I bet rag is though
Huh?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 17:15   #36
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
I think if i was in america i'd have my kid circumsized because i wouldnt want him getting ribbed for something that silly, you have to give your kids a headstart in appearing normal in life.
What if you lived in an area where everyone else was of asian descent?

Would attempt to surgically alter your child so he or she would blend in??

What if every other child was very short and your child was tall or vice versa?

Difference is part of life best get used to it.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 17:16   #37
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Circumcision doesn't need to be justified; it's fairly safe, and there's no benefit to having a foreskin except "it feels good".
Quote:
Washing regularly can be inconvinient. The foreskin doesn't just trap superficial infections but nasty diseases depending on where you stick your willy.
Fingers are useful. And finger cancer is rarer than foreskin cancer, which if I understand correctly is usually caused by STDs in the same way as cervical cancer.
Quote:
People defend their own ways, wow.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 19:48   #38
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Esthetic reasons: Is there such a thing as an attractive or unattractive penis?
Hygienic reasons: A little soap works fine.
Pleasure reasons: I suspect that most men don't have a problem with pleasure regardless of whether they are circumsized or not.
Other reasons: During vigorous exercise the circumsized penis causes a bit of discomfort as it flails around inside the underwear. Solution -- don't wear boxers while exercising if you are circumsized.

I was born in 1965 in Dallas, Texas. You can probably guess my status on this issue. I am however, not Jewish.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 19:51   #39
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Who here is circumcised?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
Esthetic reasons: Is there such a thing as an attractive or unattractive penis?
Spekaing as a man who has examined this subject rather closely on occasions, I can definitively say that some penises are attractive, whilst others are ugly. So don't have an ugly penis or no-one will give you a BJ.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 19:58   #40
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Spekaing as a man who has examined this subject rather closely on occasions, I can definitively say that some penises are attractive, whilst others are ugly. So don't have an ugly penis or no-one will give you a BJ.
I hope mine is attractive, but I just don't know how to compare it. This subject, btw, might be moving towards the family unfriendly area that PA GD discussion advocates. Though, at least everyone is being nice.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 19:59   #41
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
Huh?
Could he be referring to your football team sir?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 20:02   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Who here is circumcised?

Quote:
I hope mine is attractive, but I just don't know how to compare it.
Send me some pics of it and I'll give you a judgement free of charge.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 20:03   #43
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Quote:
Hygienic reasons: A little soap works fine.
actually, soap on the arcorn (you know this thing, when you pull back your foreskin) can be dangerous (you won't die) as it is possible that it ignites (dont know in what way exactly, but i know it from somebody who used soap for cleaning)

Unread 6 Sep 2004, 20:16   #44
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
actually, soap on the arcorn (you know this thing, when you pull back your foreskin) can be dangerous (you won't die) as it is possible that it ignites (dont know in what way exactly, but i know it from somebody who used soap for cleaning)
Ignites! :eek: I think you mean 'burns' (or perhaps irritates?)

for the funny though
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 20:18   #45
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

ahh so ignite has something to do with matches?

Unread 6 Sep 2004, 20:19   #46
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Send me some pics of it and I'll give you a judgement free of charge.
Thanks for the offer, but I don't have a camera. I'm sure it looks fine. Never had any complaints, anyway. Hmmm.... Never had any compliments though either. Except one woman who thanked me for allowing her to give me a HJ. Not sure what that was about. Women?

This really is getting far away from the family friendly forum we all advocate. Please don't ban me.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 20:22   #47
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
ahh so ignite has something to do with matches?
'ignite' is used to describe real burning, something actually being on fire rather than a burning sensation which is the level of discomfort you intended.

A burning sensation would be unpleasant, but heaven compared to 'the little fella' actually being in flames
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 20:35   #48
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
Well, I bet that quite a few of those Americans also had their brain removed to prevent brain cancer.
What is your citizenship? I'm keeping a list.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 20:40   #49
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Could he be referring to your football team sir?
I assume so but tis a pretty poor joke if so
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 20:57   #50
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
I assume so but tis a pretty poor joke if so
Only if i had to explain it