User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Sep 2003, 13:33   #1
Karmulian

Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Pyr0 Pyr0

:badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger:
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 13:33   #2
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 13:42   #3
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
:badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger:
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 13:47   #4
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
:badger:

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 13:49   #5
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
:badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger:
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 13:58   #6
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Re: Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Pyr0 Pyr0

Quote:
Originally posted by Karmulian
Shoudn't you be fixing things?

ps - :badger:
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 14:10   #7
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 14:32   #8
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 14:35   #9
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point
:badger: :badger:

they're here!
evil one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 15:26   #10
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

:eek:

:duh: :badger:

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 15:29   #11
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
you seriously need to get rid of the white border round the edge
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 15:39   #12
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
you seriously need to get rid of the white border round the edge
yes, it's tackily chopped.

-edit- although, with it removed you can barely see it on some of the darker colour schemes.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw

Last edited by Mushroom; 27 Sep 2003 at 16:13.
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 17:15   #13
Karmulian

Re: Re: Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Pyr0 Pyr0

Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
Shoudn't you be fixing things?

ps - :badger:
like what??
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 17:58   #14
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 18:56   #15
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
We have hit a new low.

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 02:07   #16
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I used to work with a guy called John the :badger:

Apparantly he got the nickname because he once had sex with a :badger:

:(

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 04:15   #17
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Re: Re: Re: Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Pyr0 Pyr0

Quote:
like what??
I don't know...

Stuff.
sayonara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 07:42   #18
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
:badger:
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 07:57   #19
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
:mushroom::mushroom::snake::snake::snake:
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 17:42   #20
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Am I the only one who found 'Wind in the Willows' rather boring?

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 18:08   #21
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by laputa
Am I the only one who found 'Wind in the Willows' rather boring?
No.
I've never even been able to finish it. Too dull
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 18:12   #22
Yes Please

2045 is an unknown quantity at this point
:troll: :badger:

hmm, i'm disapointed some how
2045 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 20:46   #23
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: Re: Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Pyr0 Pyr0

Quote:
like what??
set up a test server and just let us keep our usernames.
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 11:44   #24
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
heh, troll troll troll. that means you can't say controlled, patrolled and and other words with troll in them.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 11:52   #25
Costa
Banned

Costa is an unknown quantity at this point
troll are cool
Costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 11:53   #26
Costa
Banned

Costa is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
heh, troll troll troll. that means you can't say controlled, patrolled and and other words with troll in them.
what are you talking about you trollup
Costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 17:59   #27
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
blast, there goes my vast repertoire of fat controller jokes
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 18:28   #28
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
:eek:

It's Nodrog and his minions come to hurt the poor ickle bunny

Code:
Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll
    Troll Troll Troll Troll Troll
                               troll

:bunny:
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 18:40   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by djbass
It's Nodrog and his minions come to hurt the poor ickle bunny
Let's report him to the police.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 18:47   #30
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
They call me the Matrim 'the badger' because make my home underground in burrows and crawl on four legs while being sort of agressive.

As such I take offense to this stereotype badger of yours.

We're not all like that.

Matrim