User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Sep 2003, 09:46   #1
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
Question would you buy

a booked called how to meet your ideal woman

if you knew it would help you meet lots of girls?
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 09:48   #2
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Would you buy "A guide to Matrim" if it helped you meet me?

Matrim
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 09:49   #3
Yeggstry
Connection Established...

Yeggstry has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Nope.

I aint the most attractive guy on the planet, I know I cant/dont pull girls left right and centre....

Not as if I would want to know :P

If you wrote a book call "How to understand women" you may have a better distribution... I for one would buy a copy.

Sometimes you women just confuse me
R5 - 36:10:16 (Armada)
R6 - 32:16:13 (ViruS)
R7 - 26:3:14 (Infection LT/ViruS TO) (#364 planet, #34 gal)
R8 - 4:3:1 then 3:8:4 (ViruS TO)
R9 - 47:10:5 (ViruS Gaming Community (VGC) Tech Op)
R9.5 - 23:6:4 (VGC Tech Op) (#462 planet)
R10 - 5:2:3 then 5:3:1 (ViruS/Eclipse, #419 planet), Portal Coder
R11 - retired from PA
Yeggstry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 09:53   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
no, i prefer to go out with ppl i already know and trust, most of the time this stands me in good stead, once it has led me to going out with a bunny boiler, who would have thought it!
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 10:36   #5
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

DaWoodster is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: would you buy

Quote:
Originally posted by madi

/me faps.
DaWoodster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 10:51   #6
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Yeggstry

Sometimes you women just confuse me
So maybe you are just stupid. In which case, just read the Mr Men series.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 11:37   #7
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
no, i prefer to go out with ppl i already know and trust, most of the time this stands me in good stead, once it has led me to going out with a bunny boiler, who would have thought it!
your last girlfriend was a nutcase though

or is it she you are referring to

xx
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 11:46   #8
Yeggstry

Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
So maybe you are just stupid. In which case, just read the Mr Men series.
I am not stupid. I do understand several things in life. I got 87% in my first uni year (software Engineering). This makes me clever at this.

But you WILL find that a lot of men dont understand women, not because of their lack of experience but because they seem to change their mind/are rarely consistent with their actions/decisions which means that us males cant predict what they will do.

I haven't read Mr Men in 16 years (I am 20)

*DISCLAIMER: The above NOT apply to ALL women, just most of them.*
R11 - retired from PA
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 11:49   #9
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Mr Men is pretty damn cool with me.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 11:49   #10
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:

it is better to buy "tart fuel", (a.k.a alcohol). It works better than books

Zar
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 11:53   #11
madi
a little bit broken

women are EASY to understand

fundematally we want to be looked after by a handsome knight in shining armour
the looking after part means he should be strong and successful
given lots of presents and be generally adored

we also want to be valued as individuals and be given the freedom to express ourselves, earn our own money and be independant

its easy you just have to combine both these things at the same time
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 11:54   #12
madi
a little bit broken

but that sort of thing wont be in my book

it will have football scores and other dull men stuff in it
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 11:58   #13
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
Quote:

we also want to be valued as individuals and be given the freedom to express ourselves, earn our own money and be independant

first you have to earn the right to be treated as individuals, and have the freedom to express yourselves.

Only then will our gender, consider about giving these rights to you. You must not however, in any circumstances flaunt these rights. Our last experiment failed, and this is where the "feminist" and "ladette" culture grew out of.

Zar
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 12:00   #14
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
but that sort of thing wont be in my book

it will have football scores and other dull men stuff in it
In that case I want two copies!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 12:00   #15
Yeggstry

Quote:
Originally posted by Zar
first you have to earn the right to be treated as individuals, and have the freedom to express yourselves.

Only then will our gender, consider about giving these rights to you. You must not however, in any circumstances flaunt these rights. Our last experiment failed, and this is where the "feminist" and "ladette" culture grew out of.

Zar
Well said.
R11 - retired from PA
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 12:04   #16
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
what really pisses me off more than anything are the adverts, tv programs, books, magazines....infact all media......which make men out to be stupid and inferior to women.

NOW

To my knowledge ALL OF THIS GODDAMN MEDIA WAS INVENTED, DESIGNED, BUILT AND THEN BOUGHT BY MEN.

Feminism and 'ladette' culture is possibly the ****test thing to come out of popular culture so far.

'Lets call the chairman a chairperson so its political correct...even though he is a man'

Salesman should be salesperson...hes not just a man...hes a person....

HOLY CRAP it pisses me off.

INCIDENTLY

no i woudlnt buy a book which tells me how to meet women.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 14:37   #17
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim

INCIDENTLY

no i woudlnt buy a book which tells me how to meet women.

that isnt what i said

the book wont tell you how to meet women
but it will allow you to
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 14:38   #18
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
that isnt what i said

but it will allow you to
woman are hidden in the book ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 14:41   #19
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
that isnt what i said

but it will allow you to
hmmm..... only if they are real women and not inflatable toys.

I don't see how you can hide women in books, unless they are dwarfs, knome-ish, or the books are huge.

Zar
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 18:54   #20
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
your last girlfriend was a nutcase though

or is it she you are referring to

xx
it is indeed she that i was refering to, other than that, my GF's have been ok really, im still really good friends with the only other one that i am still in contact with, the other one moved away.
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 19:15   #21
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
woman are hidden in the book ?
i think its more likely that all the guys will get caged, and will be released upon the reading of the book
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 19:16   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR!*

*I wouldn't.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 19:35   #23
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
i think its more likely that all the guys will get caged, and will be released upon the reading of the book
Thats quite esoteric really.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 01:06   #24
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I wouldn't buy that book but i would consider buying:

"FROM ZERO TO HERO: 10 easy steps to transform your relationship with your rape victim from a negative one into a happy marriage"

Apparantly the first step is always the hardest.
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 01:09   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

I meet lots of women at the annual stalker's convention already
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 01:12   #26
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: would you buy

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I meet lots of women at the annual stalker's convention already :rolleyes:

Don't you just hate it at those things when everyone's name tag reads 'John'.
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 01:21   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: would you buy

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
Don't you just hate it at those things when everyone's name tag reads 'John'.
The real problem arises when more than one of them wears the same gimp suit. It can really get confusing.
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 01:45   #28
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

So although you all want to be individuals, you think all women want the same thing...

?
huh is offline   Reply With Quote