User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Aug 2003, 22:04   #1
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
What are your 5 favourite jokes ever

1) Muffin joke
2) Chinese man on a building site
3) The clown joke
4) Superhero golf
5) Descartes walks into a bar

am i rite
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 22:05   #2
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
could you not actually tell the jokes?
"the clown joke" is a bit non specific.
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 22:06   #3
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
1) Funny joke #1
2) Funny joke #2
3) Funnier joke #1
4) Funny joke #7
5) Funniest joke
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 22:06   #4
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: What are your 5 favourite jokes ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
1) Muffin joke
3) The clown joke
4) Superhero golf
5) Descartes walks into a bar

am i rite
if the clown is the one i'm thinking of, yes.

i don't know the others (except descartes)

(iron-testicled dog ++)

(and the dead babies in the garage,
and the hot chick at the train tracks)

(the scouser and the poof)

(going for my most paranthesis-intensive post ever)
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 22:07   #5
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by clarencetheclockworkcake
could you not actually tell the jokes?
"the clown joke" is a bit non specific.
www.therossman.com/clownjoke.html
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 22:08   #6
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
yes
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 22:09   #7
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
The Internet joke.

Matrim
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 22:11   #8
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
tl;dr
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 22:13   #9
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Parabolas!

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 22:15   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
1. That bio one
2. That chem one
3. That maths one
4. That other maths one
5. THE MUGABE JOKE
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 22:16   #11
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri

5. THE MUGABE JOKE
no
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 22:22   #12
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
The Mathematician one(s)
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 22:23   #13
Nodrog

Re: What are your 5 favourite jokes ever

Quote:

Pete, Scott and Yan-Sung all turn up for their first day of work on a building site. The foreman meets them, introduces himself, and gives them their tasks for the day.

"Right lads", he says, pointing to a large pile of sand. "Pete, youre in charge of the sweeping. Scott, youre in charge of the shovelling. Yan, I want you to be in charge of the supplies.". After giving them their orders, he tells them that he has to leave for a few hours to meet his boss. "I expect you guys to make a dent in this pile" he says, before he leaves.

Several hours later he retuns, and the pile of sand is untouched. Feeling annoyed, he sees Pete and Scott sitting down in 2 chairs and asks them why they haven't been working.

"Its not my fault" says Pete, "I didnt have a broom. You said Yan was in charge of supplies, but he disappeared and I couldnt find him anywhere". Turning to Scott, the foreman asks a similar question, and Scott replies "I couldnt get myself a shovel boss. I also tried to find Yan, but he's nowhere to be found".

By now, the foreman is absolutely furious. "Ok, you guys wait here, I'm going to have a look for Yan" he says, and turns to walk towards the pile of sand. He reaches it, and has a look around the site, hoping to find some evidence of Yan's presence. Suddenly, Yan jumps out from behind the pile and yells "SUPPLIIIIIIIIES!"
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 23:03   #14
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Re: Re: What are your 5 favourite jokes ever

Quote:
Originally posted by huh
tl;dr
hey you must not have seen the punch line!

Quote:
'joke'
every one of yours but superhero golf is googleable.
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 23:15   #15
Ugly Monkey
Super Ultimate Cool

Ugly Monkey is infamous around these partsUgly Monkey is infamous around these parts
the guy with an orange for a head joke
Ugly Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 23:32   #16
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
1) prostitute and diseases with funny names
2) black man and bat man
3) the clown joke
4) Eng, Irish, Scot w/ cheese sandwhich

Some other one.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 23:34   #17
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
1) prostitute and diseases with funny names
2) black man and bat man
3) the clown joke
4) Eng, Irish, Scot w/ cheese sandwhich

Some other one.
communist tea joke

whats the prostitute one?
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 23:39   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
communist tea joke
Yes!

Quote:
whats the prostitute one?
http://www.pagetutor.com/bits/258.html

A variation, I heard it as a guy went to a hooker, etc, etc.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 23:54   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
1) Brezhnev, Stalin and Khruschev on a train
2) Descartes walks into a bar
3) Bill gates, the pope and the president get told by god about judgement day.
4) The ions joke.
5) The different forms of government one

PS I forget the communist tea joke
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 00:05   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
PS I forget the communist tea joke
Why do communists drink herbal tea?

Because proper tea is theft.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 00:09   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Why do communists drink herbal tea?

Because proper tea is theft.

Is it just me or does that row of smilies look moronic?
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 09:35   #22
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
someone tell the descartes walks into a bar joke plz.

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 09:43   #23
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
'A dyslexic man walks into a bra'
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 10:01   #24
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
i havent laughed yet
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 10:42   #25
BarbieKen

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
i havent laughed yet
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 11:37   #26
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
1. Karmulian
2. JammyJim
3. Snurx
4. Shai Gar
5. Spinner

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 11:54   #27
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

i only need one:

1) the ironside joke
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 13:12   #28
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: What are your 5 favourite jokes ever

Quote:
By now, the foreman is absolutely furious. "Ok, you guys wait here, I'm going to have a look for Yan" he says, and turns to walk towards the pile of sand. He reaches it, and has a look around the site, hoping to find some evidence of Yan's presence. Suddenly, Yan jumps out from behind the pile and yells "SUPPLIIIIIIIIES!"

i don't get it :/
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 13:21   #29
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Re: What are your 5 favourite jokes ever

Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
i don't get it :/

Yan-Sung... eastern name
Eastern people cannot pronounce the 'r' (ie: flied lice in this movie with uncle bennie... cannot remember name)

SUPRISE -> to eastern english -> SUPLIES

He jumps from behind the hill screaming "SUPRISE!!!"

Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 13:39   #30
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
1. A man walks into a bar... Ouch!
2. TBA
3. TBA
4. TBA
5. TBA

:/ my memory for jokes is terrible, however I'm sure they'll come back to me at some point, most likely middle of the night while I'm sleeping.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 01:53   #31
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
The muffin joke is my all time favorite. I also like the pirate joke. I'd like to have one good dirty joke to tell but I they always get tiresome. Does anyone have a good dirty joke?
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 02:11   #32
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
1. NOD IS GHEY LOLLY ROFFLE!!!!!11223489
2. See number 1
3. See number 2
4. See number 3
5. See number 4

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote