User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Aug 2003, 14:21   #1
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Men vs Females

I read in an article that something in men's chromosomes deteriorate as time flows by so that we become more and more like females.

So that 200000 years a go, we men were a whole lot more 'male'.

Also it said that in another 200k years, the male and female sexes will practically be the same, femaleish.

Actually I always thought that women were superior to men.

Matrim
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 14:23   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
That's a scary thought :/

It's irrelevant anyway, evolution is obsolete.

Go go gadget genetic engineering! \o/
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 14:38   #3
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
will i get breasts?
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 14:39   #4
BarbieKen

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
will i get breasts?
heres hoping
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 14:48   #5
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
will i get breasts?
All males in favour of getting breasts say "One ticket to Thailand".
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 14:58   #6
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
'men' like Leonardo Di Caprio and Hugh Grant support this thesis.

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 14:59   #7
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
in the future the world will be populated by she-males and females
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 15:02   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

THE LESBIANS ARE TAKING OVER!
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 15:10   #9
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 15:25   #10
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
oh so is the reason that there are a lot more gays popping up every generation?

(nb: im not a homophobe - this is all in good humour)

Zar
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 15:38   #11
zek132

zek132 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Actually I always thought that women were superior to men.
Did you want to be a girl? I definately would not! MAN rule the world and they have always done! So fcuk no, woman are not superior.

[quote]So that 200000 years a go, we men were a whole lot more 'male'.

Also it said that in another 200k years, the male and female sexes will practically be the same, femaleish.QUOTE]

There were no proper humans then and we prolly won't survive another 200k years. And even if we do humans will prolly me half machines or at least GM. So fear nothing!
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 17:31   #12
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
THE LESBIANS ARE TAKING OVER!
More lesbian pr0n!!!
\o/

Always look on the bright side of things.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 19:10   #13
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
i want to be a girl, i'd just be constantly fingering myself and getting into lesbian orgies
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 19:17   #14
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
i want to be a girl, i'd just be constantly fingering myself and getting into lesbian orgies
instead of fingering yourself and getting into faggot orgies?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 19:38   #15
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
instead of fingering yourself and getting into faggot orgies?
point?
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 19:47   #16
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
point?
haha you lost your cat
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 20:06   #17
mbushell

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
haha you lost your cat
i hate being owned for the internet all the time, what am i doing wrong?
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 20:32   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i bet all crime rates go down

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote