User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 3 Aug 2003, 22:51   #1
Sad Loser Geek
We have so much in common

Sad Loser Geek is an unknown quantity at this point
Who is the coolest person on these forums? - You nominate 5 people

Then, out of the 5 most nominated people - we have a poll. This has been cleared with a member of the moderating team.

I am relatively new - so I do not know what everyone is like - but so far I like JonnyBGood and someone called Iniluki who I saw in the chat room.

Let's see who the coolest person is so I can be friends with them.

my sig was deleted by a mod who couldn't handle the truth - in the style of Tom Cruise, from A Few Good Men!
Sad Loser Geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 22:59   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Jonny
Jakiri
Kura
Sandsnake
JammyJim

I am a suckup
Are the best i've ever had

Last edited by Kurashima; 4 Aug 2003 at 01:45.
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 23:07   #3
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
I'm far too apathetic to act cool and therefore I'm much more cooler than most of you.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 23:11   #4
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
is overrated
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 23:12   #5
Busty Blonde

Last edited by Dead_Meat; 4 Aug 2003 at 01:04.
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 23:14   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
To anyone else who noticed what i noticed, dont be a blatant faggot and give the game away. it could be quite funny.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 23:15   #7
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
To anyone else who noticed what i noticed, dont be a blatant faggot and give the game away. it could be quite funny.
shush
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 23:15   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
shush
bite me

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 23:16   #9
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
bite me
anytime

(not gay)
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 23:28   #10
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
im er than all of you. but none of you are enough to realise it.
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 23:31   #11
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
shush
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 23:31   #12
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
  • Jonny
  • Jakiri
  • Kura
  • Sunday8pm
  • Nodrog

Last edited by Kurashima; 4 Aug 2003 at 01:46.
HobbieRogue4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 00:19   #13
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
After seeing this thread I have decided busty blonde is
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 01:05   #14
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
After seeing this thread I have decided busty blonde is
Thanks for the heads up, very helpful.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 01:12   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
DM beat me to it :(

I've got a quota to fill you know!
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 01:33   #16
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Snurx or bloomers
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 01:58   #17
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
posting on forums isn't cool.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 12:38   #18
Sad Loser Geek

Quote:
Originally posted by KoeN
posting on forums isn't cool.

my sig was deleted by a mod who couldn't handle the truth - in the style of Tom Cruise, from A Few Good Men!
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 12:48   #19
Nathan

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
  • Jonny
  • Jakiri
  • Kura
  • Sunday8pm
  • Nodrog

EDITING EH
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 12:50   #20
Yossarian

Snurx, for being Norwegian

(obvious climate joke)
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 13:27   #21
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
MrL!

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 15:12   #22
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
bicuriousED
bloomers
snurx
pyr0
sword

and my 6th place reserve should anyone die, roadrunner_0

Last edited by Tobe; 4 Aug 2003 at 15:21.
Tobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 15:15   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Jakiri
Jonny
Belgy (Belgmeister all the way.)
Me (Clearly fs.)
Vermillion.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 15:16   #24
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Dace
KaneED
Pyro
Snurx
MrL

not tobe although he's cooler than all of you in real life obviously
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 15:20   #25
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
I was before y'all even knew what cool was.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 15:28   #26
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
I was before y'all even knew what cool was.
Possibly best gimmick ever?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 15:31   #27
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Possibly best gimmick ever?
I think I loved her once...
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 15:45   #28
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
http://pirate.planetarion.com/search...r&userid=80578

hup hup jonny
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 16:47   #29
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
  • Sunday8pm

what
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 17:28   #30
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Jakiri
Jonny
Nod
MM
DM
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 17:39   #31
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
  • Deathjam
  • Liselotte
  • Bobzy

\ó/

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 18:06   #32
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
me
queball
Dante Hicks
CrashTester
Dead_Meat (as i've qusi-sure he doesnt do much modding)
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 18:06   #33
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Last edited by Kurashima on 3 Aug 2003 at 17:46
I STILL STAND BY MY ORIGINAL NOMINEES.
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 18:09   #34
Ragnarak

the "Rag is " crew needs more love
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 18:13   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
http://pirate.planetarion.com/search...r&userid=80578

hup hup jonny

I'll admit it. Ace gimmick.
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 18:29   #36
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I don't want to choose anybody, as everybody here is my friends! I like them so much. Hey, anybody want to take a beer at the same time as me?

Ps i only hate MrL, 'cos he's a big slut

PPS this gimmick is not really funny, try a AOL chatroom.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 18:45   #37
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Somehow I feel that if I list up five people I will myself become very lacking in warmth. See, even the word itself I avoid.

Personally I feel that behind this competition there lies an evil idea or some such.

Matrim
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 19:11   #38
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
vote for me

im the coolest guy NI THE UNIVERSE.

not just the forums
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 19:18   #39
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Radical Edward
W
JonnyBGood
queball
Dante Hicks
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 20:46   #40
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
vote for me

im the coolest guy NI THE UNIVERSE.

not just the forums
in your ****ING EXCELENT OPINION
megalomaniac?
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 23:46   #41
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
i'm adding W, Rag, inf & megla (as he just bought my graphics card).

thxbye.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 23:58   #42
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Weeks
i'm adding W, Rag, inf & megla (as he just bought my graphics card).

thxbye.
\0/
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 00:04   #43
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
  • JonnyBGood
  • Dace
  • Dead Meat
  • Snurx (he grows on you ... kinda like mould)
  • Karmulian
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 00:04   #44
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
  • JonnyBGood
  • Dace
  • Dead Meat
  • Karmulian
i thought u hated dace?

or was that for our amusement?
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 10:50   #45
Sad Loser Geek

Hi friends.

Wow, you all know so many people online.

I too hope that I can be like you all one day - as I don't quite fit in with people of my age in the real world because I find it hard to talk aloud to strangers - and when I do, I find myself talking about Star Trek or science.

It is for that reason that hope to make good friends with people on this forum so I can become popular. I will not try and enforce my opinions on anyone here - and will just go with the crowd like a sheep, and type things such as when I see appropriate.

Last edited by Sad Loser Geek; 6 Aug 2003 at 00:47.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 10:54   #46
Ragnarak

Unread 5 Aug 2003, 15:22   #47
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
You have mould growing on you?

I'd seek medical attention immediately.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 18:16   #48
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Ps i only hate MrL, 'cos he's a big slut
The 'random' stuff you put on the Hellsing CD gives a good insight into your psyche.

ps.

RadicalEdward
Jonny
Rr_0
Sayonara
Giles
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 18:27   #49
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
\o/