User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Aug 2003, 02:13   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
How Long Can You Take Advantage of an Office Full of Stupid People

See , i like my job. Im good at it , i get paid more than my fair share, and i work with good natured , if slightly stupid people.

Case in Point.

Our male toilets have 2 cubicles. One of the , the door stick a little in the frame when you close it. Now obviously , we are not allowed mobile phones in work , however i tend to nip to the toilet quite regularly (and nobody asks questions) to send texts to whoever i feel like texting at the time.

Now obviously, if youre texting , the clickety clack gets heard in the next stall, and since you dont know who it is (could be a manager , could be the fax repairman , you just dont know) , i came up with an amusing way to ensure im not interrupted.

I simple close the door of the next stall over and i switch the lock from "Vacant"(Green) to "Engaged" (Red). This has resulted in the last 2 weeks in at least 15 different people entering the bathroom , noting both stalls "Occupied" and leaving. Thus ive been able to send lots of texts whenever i wanted and for as long as i wanted , and get paid for it.

At what point should i stop playing this joke, and acecpt its both childish and unnecessary, and achieves nothing more than having a co-worker wander around for an extra few minutes with a full bladder?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 02:15   #2
Spieprzaj
A devil in God's country

Spieprzaj is an unknown quantity at this point
What clickety clack? My phone makes no noise when I am sending txt msgs, except for the new msg alert, which obviously can be turned off.
It went like this:

Originally posted by Spieprzaj
what?
Spieprzaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 02:16   #3
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Re: How Long Can You Take Advantage of an Office Full of Stupid People

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
I simple close the door of the next stall over and i switch the lock from "Vacant"(Green) to "Engaged" (Red).
This At what point should i stop playing this joke, and acecpt its both childish and unnecessary,
Haven't you gone into stall A, locked it from the inside, and then climbed into stall B yet? That's one of the first things I did. It was HILARIOUS.

You should carry on with your joke until it bores you.

Last edited by Belgarath The Sorcerer; 3 Aug 2003 at 02:24.
Belgarath The Sorcerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 02:17   #4
Sad Loser Geek
We have so much in common

Sad Loser Geek is an unknown quantity at this point
[REMOVED]

my sig was deleted by a mod who couldn't handle the truth - in the style of Tom Cruise, from A Few Good Men!
Sad Loser Geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 02:18   #5
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Keep going to someone pisses themselves.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 02:19   #6
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: How Long Can You Take Advantage of an Office Full of Stupid People

Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
Haven't you gone into stall A, locked it from the inside, and then climbed into stall B yet?
Yes but Kura would have to take a ladder in with him to climb over. It might be a bit obvious.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 02:25   #7
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: How Long Can You Take Advantage of an Office Full of Stupid People

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Yes but Kura would have to take a ladder in with him to climb over. It might be a bit obvious.
Oh yes, I'd forgotten he is vertically challenged
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 02:29   #8
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
What happens when someone is really desperate to go and starts knocking on both doors demanding to know how long the occupents will be?
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 03:21   #9
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
nobody crawls under?
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 09:27   #10
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
In a gents toilet I'd be nervous enough to have my feet on the floor, let alone any other part of my body. Youd hope the average office worker would be sober enough to aim straight, but I find it hard to trust this too much.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 10:41   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
mobile phones are destroying us.

wht cn u pssbly haf2 say that cnt w8 a few hrs til ur out of wrk?1?!?!?! wb lv dfh xXxXx

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 11:40   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
wht cn u pssbly haf2 say that cnt w8 a few hrs til ur out of wrk?1?!?!?! wb lv dfh xXxXx
How about "Meet me after work"?

Anyway Kura, you should continune this action, it's your works fault for having a stupid mobile phone rule.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 11:45   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
you could do that in your lunch break. or perhaps, before you went to work. If theres a genuine emergency you can of course ignore "no phone" rules.

Unread 3 Aug 2003, 11:49   #14
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Our male toilets have 2 cubicles. One of the , the door stick a little in the frame when you close it. Now obviously , we are not allowed mobile phones in work , however i tend to nip to the toilet quite regularly (and nobody asks questions) to send texts to whoever i feel like texting at the time.

Reminded me of something Newt said yesterday:

<Newt> i tell you that one of the paki workers at my place that was always taking the piss reported me to the amangers saying i was wanking in the toilets?

He actually went to the toilets to text people .
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 11:50   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
you could do that in your lunch break. or perhaps, before you went to work.
Sorry, are you advocating rules like this which basically mean people have absolutley no diversion from their job?

p.s. I don't normally txt from work since I find the whole character limit thing frustrating. My two flat-mates and my wife fortunately all have e-mail access, and I find my day a lot more bearable when I can converse with them through the day. I presume that txt'ing fills that gap for people who don't have external email access, or friends with e-mail access, etc.
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 11:58   #16
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

if i was an employer, id want my workers to be working.

In theory, i think everyone should get more frequent breaks than they do so that everyone has a time for distraction. I dont advocate slave driving or making work unbearably intense.

But i see no problem with the banning of mobiles. They are too distracting. Theres always another text to write, or a quick game of snake, or texts to read and reply to.

Unread 3 Aug 2003, 12:00   #17
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I simple close the door of the next stall over and i switch the lock from "Vacant"(Green) to "Engaged" (Red). This has resulted in the last 2 weeks in at least 15 different people entering the bathroom , noting both stalls "Occupied" and leaving.
wow, you're so funny...
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 12:07   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
If I was an employer I'd hire workers who were capable of avoiding distraction where necessary. People who were smart enough to get on with things without playing snake. One of the ways of retaining such staff is treating them with respect and not enforce petty rules. "We don't trust you to do your job" isn't exactly a cool HR dept slogan.

From what I understand, Kura is in his late twenties and works for a bank. This isn't some 11 year olds in a tuck shop, ffs.

Also, as for "I want you to be working", depends what the job is. I ocassionally "manage" a team of call-centre types. There are times when there are no-incoming calls, when they are sitting there doing nothing. There is no admin work to be done (as a call could come in at any time, ruining concentration) so they simply sit there. Why deny them the opportunity to read a simple txt?
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 12:28   #19
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

3 and a half years so far

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 12:33   #20
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i always used to lock the doors then slip underneath and get away...

this was in primary school though, i doubt i could do it now. bah...
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 12:37   #21
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
i dont smoke so i get text/email/chocolate/ebay/forum breaks

but then i get to make up most of my own rules

and ffs i am in the office on a sunday cause i have a deadline

its not like i dont work hard enough

carry on until you get caught
if they are sucky enough not to let you text from your desk then you should spend enough time texting that your collegues think you have a bowel disorder

madi
xx
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 13:00   #22
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
If I was an employer I'd hire workers who were capable of avoiding distraction where necessary. People who were smart enough to get on with things without playing snake. One of the ways of retaining such staff is treating them with respect and not enforce petty rules. "We don't trust you to do your job" isn't exactly a cool HR dept slogan.

From what I understand, Kura is in his late twenties and works for a bank. This isn't some 11 year olds in a tuck shop, ffs.

Also, as for "I want you to be working", depends what the job is. I ocassionally "manage" a team of call-centre types. There are times when there are no-incoming calls, when they are sitting there doing nothing. There is no admin work to be done (as a call could come in at any time, ruining concentration) so they simply sit there. Why deny them the opportunity to read a simple txt?
I think You trust too much.

Unread 3 Aug 2003, 14:26   #23
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
i fail to understand the original post. Whats stupid about seeing a toilet door with the engaged sign and waiting?
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 14:43   #24
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
i fail to understand the original post. Whats stupid about seeing a toilet door with the engaged sign and waiting?
that is appears to be locked all the time.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 14:44   #25
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
Don't break his illusions
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 15:39   #26
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Why arent you aloud mobiles, it sounds like school to me.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 20:43   #27
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Thus ive been able to send lots of texts whenever i wanted and for as long as i wanted , and get paid for it.

Pardon me for asking, but is 'getting paid' for sending your texts such a victory?

Anyway, I suggest that you confess what you've been doing to your department manager and start behaving yourself like a true christian believer!

Matrim
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 01:26   #28
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

In theory, i think everyone should get more frequent breaks than they do so that everyone has a time for distraction. I dont advocate slave driving or making work unbearably intense.

But i see no problem with the banning of mobiles. They are too distracting. Theres always another text to write, or a quick game of snake, or texts to read and reply to.

TBH , my work is of such a type that me pissing off to the toilets on a regular basis doesnt affect the volumes of work which get done. If i work flat out (and i normally do) , then i complete everything in my baskets or trays by around 2:30 in the afternoon , at which point ive got to pretend for 2 1/2 hours that im being productive by typing randomly on the keyboard and making phone calls to customers when i dont need to.

to me , its just another way of spacing out the time. As and when the quarterly reviews come around, my productivity suddenly increases, and im working flat out on anything and everything people need. Its just a time management thing.

Ever hear the office buzz-phrase of "Management is not about managing people, its about managing expectations" ..... well , i simply set the expectation level at medium and then outperform massively for about 3 weeks before the reviews.

As and when im required to properly knuckle down, due to team members being off, or there being some kind of massive influx of work. thats exactly what i do. Hence , this "Game" will provide me with hours of entertainment for as long as i find it funny.
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 01:32   #29
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Re: Re: How Long Can You Take Advantage of an Office Full of Stupid People

Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
Pardon me for asking, but is 'getting paid' for sending your texts such a victory?

Anyway, I suggest that you confess what you've been doing to your department manager and start behaving yourself like a true christian believer!

Matrim

Its a minor victory in a job which is rapidly boring me, and which i feel im going to have to move from within 6 months to prevent myself from going stale.

The challenge is in learning the job. Theres a few new products going out soon which might provide some extra stimulus for another 3-6 months , but long term ill need to move on to keep myself interested.
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 11:27   #30
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Re: Re: Re: Re: How Long Can You Take Advantage of an Office Full of Stupid People

Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
Oh yes, I'd forgotten he is vertically challenged
And apparently you are horizontally unchallenged
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 19:51   #31
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
A really funny person would arrive at work early and then make EVERY SINGLE TOILET CUBICLE IN THE OFFICE SET TO "ENGAGED".

I guess you're not cool enough for that tho eh Steve?!

Too much of a brown nose.
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 06:26   #32
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
you're not allowed to use your phone at work? how lame is that?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 09:56   #33
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by KoeN
you're not allowed to use your phone at work? how lame is that?
you are not allowed to chitchat with the customers, just search them.

heh

or take their coats.
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 02:46   #34
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
A really funny person would arrive at work early and then make EVERY SINGLE TOILET CUBICLE IN THE OFFICE SET TO "ENGAGED".

I guess you're not cool enough for that tho eh Steve?!

Too much of a brown nose.

Id like to remind the world that

a: Youre stupid

b: Only one door "Locks" IE Can be Jammed Closed.

c: Youre stupid.

d: See Points A & C.
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 04:42   #35
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
I've never sent a txt msg myself, and I can't say I see any appeal in sitting on a public toliet tapping them out.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote