User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:27   #1
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Nostalgia

Have you already started talking with the friends you had when you were a kid about how much better everything was back then and how much fun you had?

I've been doing that for a few years now. Always imagined I wouldn't start doing that till I was 60.

Old age is creeping up my spine wearing nothing but spiked rubber bands.

Matrim
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:32   #2
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
No, as I don't know any of them any more.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 01:03   #3
Hudre
Then I Ate The Baby!

Hudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these partsHudre is infamous around these parts
I talk about what happened a few months ago.

I scare Ostriches when their on pavement.

I white-wash new-born babies.

I am a nice guy once you get to know me though
Hudre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 01:09   #4
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
I've been actively discussing it ever since I entered high school.

I'm feeling weaker with each minute that passes.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 07:44   #5
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Every morning I count the hairs that remain in my brush
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 07:52   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
nostalgia is a double edged sword. Very often it ruins the present.

Nothing is worse than the "it aint how it was" or "it was better last time" attitude when your trying to be entertained.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 08:04   #7
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
If you went back you wouldn't enjoy it though probably.

It's like the 'old computer games were so much better' thing. Most of them are utterly unplayable when you try them again.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 08:12   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
If you went back you wouldn't enjoy it though probably.

It's like the 'old computer games were so much better' thing. Most of them are utterly unplayable when you try them again.
id disagree on that front probably. Ive been playing mariokart on the snes most weeks, and i love it

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 08:13   #9
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Oh, I meant older than that. I still love most of my SNES games.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 08:14   #10
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
nostalgia is a double edged sword. Very often it ruins the present.

Nothing is worse than the "it aint how it was" or "it was better last time" attitude when your trying to be entertained.
BRING BACK ROUND 2 THIEVES.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 09:21   #11
BarbieKen

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
BRING BACK ROUND 2 THIEVES.
Did anyone steal them?
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 10:43   #12
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
I always say that school was better back in 4th form/year 10/whatever when we had a principal who wasn't trying to make our rather liberal school just like every other ****ing school around.