User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:16   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Who is singing...

Who is singing the song 'I drove all night' in the new Chrysler advert (UK). It sounds like Shania Twain, can anyone confirm?

I know Cindy Lauper did a version and someone else, but it dont sound like either of those.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:18   #2
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Someone, take a picture of this.

It's so 'right now in GD'.

Matrim
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:18   #3
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
It's probably your mom.
u know what, u c*nt? I knew exactly what you had replied before I even opened the thread, yet I still laughed. C*nt.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:19   #4
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Take a picture, please!!!

Matrim
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:27   #5
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Canada will pay.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:29   #6
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Canada will pay.
Ahh. Thankfully I wasnt planning on buying it. Cheers.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 07:49   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Who is singing...

Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
Who is singing the song 'I drove all night' in the new Chrysler advert (UK). It sounds like Shania Twain, can anyone confirm?

I know Cindy Lauper did a version and someone else, but it dont sound like either of those.
sounds like shania to me too.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 08:08   #8
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Shania Twain is hot for an old person.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 10:07   #9
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Celine Dion
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote