User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Jul 2003, 21:22   #1
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
What does it mean?

When you dream of a fairly gorgeous female and even more fairly gorgeous female friend even though you haven't spoken them in four years and had totally forgotten about them?
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 21:27   #2
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
That your brain randomly picked their images out that **** hole of a head of yours and spun them round in some crazy mad cap mixture of events that ended in your dreaming of their persons?
Do you think so?

Are you sure it's not some deep seated lust over them which has been hidden for just over four years and which has finally found a way out of my heart, into my brain and will possess me to find out where they live and stalk them until their obviously macho boyfriends catch me and pound me into infinity?
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 22:34   #3
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
God ****, that just happened to me last night.

Awsome girl I haven't spoken with in years but knew pretty well just popped right in there in this weird context.

Our dreams are somehow connected, let's date.

Matrim
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 22:39   #4
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
It means you had a wet fking dream.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 23:13   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
you should analyse your dreams like i do. its fun*
*disturbing

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote