User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Jul 2003, 01:54   #1
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Life is short

Thinking like that gives lazyness and apathy a hard time I've learned.

Because life is short. Soon we'll be old and then we'll die.

Then again if you think like that you'll be sad and that's no good.

Oh never mind.

Matrim
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 02:10   #2
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Clichés are also short.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 02:11   #3
Mr. 5001
Mr. Ensign

Mr. 5001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Not as short as your penis.
Mr. 5001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 02:14   #4
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Everybody hates a cliché, and that's good really.

Though if you cry when reading my post it gets a lot better, at least that's what I did when I wrote it.

Matrim
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 05:33   #5
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. 5001
Not as short as your penis.

Only smaller than yo mammas
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 07:46   #6
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Matrim you're going to DIE. Get over it. You'll achieve nothing for the human race. Get over it. Your life is worthless. Get over it.

I realise you're feeling down. But this isnt anything to do with life. Its to do with Norway. Nothing happens in Norway. Ever. I know you guys have the highest standard of living in the world yada yada yada. But just like in the original matrix, you're going mad because its all too easy.

Matrim. Leave now. NOW. Well ok in a minute.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 09:21   #7
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
Matrim you're going to DIE. Get over it. You'll achieve nothing for the human race. Get over it. Your life is worthless. Get over it.

I realise you're feeling down. But this isnt anything to do with life. Its to do with Norway. Nothing happens in Norway. Ever. I know you guys have the highest standard of living in the world yada yada yada. But just like in the original matrix, you're going mad because its all too easy.

Matrim. Leave now. NOW. Well ok in a minute.
What's wrong with easy?
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 10:29   #8
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Stop making depressing posts, they're depressing
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote