User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Jul 2003, 00:59   #1
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
What kind of person are you not?

I believe that by stating what kind of person you are not, it will be easier to understand what kind of person you are. Not that I want to understand what kind of persons you are, but what the hell.

... Okay, I'll start.

I'm not the kind of person to lie about something that would make me look cool and then let it be known that it was just crap.

For instance, I'm not the person to say to my... mother...: "Matriarch! I just won a car in a lottery, I'm going to pick it up right now, be right back!" and be totally serious about it. And then slam the door and pretend to leave the house. And then walk back up again and say "Ho, ho, it was just a joke!" And laugh a lot.

That's not me oh no! And I'm serious now.

What does this tell us? Oh yes it tells us that I find that kind of 'humor' shallow and below my stature.

And now it's your turn!

Matrim

Last edited by Matrim; 1 Jul 2003 at 01:09.
Matrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 01:03   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I'm not spoken for. *wink wink*
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 01:07   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
I am totally not like the person that acts like an utter ****ing retard at the office to draw attention all day and makes people laugh while in fact I am just acting like my typical braindead governmental employee collegues in a blown out of proportions way and amuse myself by the thought they are laughing at theirselves while only my close collegues realises this.

oh no I am totally not.
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 01:09   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm not arrogant, I'm just great.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote