User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Jun 2003, 22:19   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Job Application Form

------

8. INTERESTS AND HOBBIES. Please include if a member of youth organisation, and also the level of involvement.

-------

Is that question asking me if i'm a member of any Youth organisation NOW or if i was a member of one in the past?
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 22:19   #2
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
I didn't know you was old enough to have been in the Hitler Youth?
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 22:20   #3
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
A young offenders institute is not a youth organisation.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 22:20   #4
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
It's their secretive way of finding out whether or not you were brought up with far right sympathies.

I'd hold back information if I were you Dace.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 22:21   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Job Application Form

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
------

8. INTERESTS AND HOBBIES. Please include if a member of youth organisation, and also the level of involvement.

-------

Is that question asking me if i'm a member of any Youth organisation NOW or if i was a member of one in the past?
does it matter? include it anyway

if u dropped out cos u cba word it better so it sounds like you wanted to devote more time to your studies or helping the poor or some crap
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 22:21   #6
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
it doesnt matter, stick down everything you've ever done and when they ask you in more detail in the interview just say that you did it for a bit then gave up.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 22:21   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally posted by Rids

Ha Ha Ha ****ING GREAT ... I ask a serious question and get a bunch of ****ing comedians clowning around in response.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 22:22   #8
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
similarily hanging around outside a nursery group, peering through the railings, doesn't make you a member
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 22:23   #9
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
as a rule of thumb exaggerating about everything except academic qualifications is allowed in job applications.

Only posh boys from posh schools have done loads of activities in their free time. This is because they didnt spend they're free time trying to surivie the 'hood yo. Word up brother.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 22:23   #10
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
They ask if you're a member now.

Matrim
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 22:25   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
They ask if you're a member now.

I don't understand then as this is an application form for a job which requires a Uni Degree so ...
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 23:10   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'd certainly imagine they're talking about member in general (i.e. including the past). Asking questions like that are generally to determine if you are dedicated/hard-working/upstanding member of communit and so forth.

Why would it matter if your membership was in the present or the past?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 23:18   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Why would it matter if your membership was in the present or the past?

In the past i was a fine upstanding active member of my community.

Now im not.

I was hoping i could go on past 'Glories'.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 23:44   #14
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
1. Say that question is agest against your best mate Dorris and the bridge club you both attend.
2. Threaten to take them to the European court of human rights, (which seems to deal with any old bollocks nowadays)
3. ...
4. Profit

Unread 30 Jun 2003, 00:07   #15
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
That strikes me as bad grammar.
*hides*

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 00:12   #16
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom
That strikes me as bad grammar.
*hides*
Don't worry, it is bad grammer
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 00:22   #17
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I have to say it's one of the most ridiculous application forms I have ever seen.

It's like me applying for a job as a shop assistant and them asking me if I have any experience taming lions.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 00:36   #18
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
I have to say it's one of the most ridiculous application forms I have ever seen.

It's like me applying for a job as a shop assistant and them asking me if I have any experience taming lions.
do you?