User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Jun 2003, 20:48   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
"liberating"

the internet is a wonderful place

its replaced the medium of writing with instanteneous communication which means its now even easier to tell someone to go **** themselves via the wonders of email.

yes boys and girls....

i have just sampled the delights of firing of an emotion driven email telling someone precisely what i feel in the hope they feel pangs of guilt and remorse.

However because of the way i wrote the email it has also acted as a double edged sword and should change my relationship with that person into (for the first time) something that i want it to be

The beautiful part is that there is little they can do about it.

Oh the joys of the internet.
Bringing people together and making it a thousand times easier to pull them apart.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 20:52   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Does this mean us mods have to put up with your incessant whining about how life is unfair again boss?
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 20:54   #3
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
I bad at telling people exactly what I think about them.

Matrim
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 20:56   #4
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Does this mean us mods have to put up with your incessant whining about how life is unfair again boss?

i thought you liked the pillow talk snookums.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 21:03   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
i thought you liked the pillow talk snookums.

Fag.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 21:52   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If that person commits suicide then it will be all your fault James and you will go to Hell when you die where you will burn and be tortured for all eternity.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 21:56   #7
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
is this another Jammyjim JBG fagfest or have you two got over your little spat. Is JBG infact still mod?? has he put his toys back in the pram?
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 22:04   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
has he put his toys back in the pram?

The correct term for a dildo is 'sex aid' NOT 'toy'.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 22:05   #9
JammyJim
Godfather

'fagfest'?

the only fag here is jbg. his incesent homophobia is to such an extend that it begs the question "what is he hiding under this veil of homosexual predjudice..maybe his own insecurities...or his past encounters with priests perchance?"

and i am merely commenting on how the internet revolution has allowed us to communicate our feelings so much more clearly and quickly without the need for long drawn out letter sending or telegrams.

this post is a testement to this new age of bitterness.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 22:07   #10
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
im glad you've kissed and made up. Although the overtly macho way in which you are both going about it leads me to believe you actually really really fancy each other.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 22:21   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "liberating"

Quote:
the internet is a wonderful place

its replaced the medium of writing with instanteneous communication which means its now even easier to tell someone to go **** themselves via the wonders of email.

yes boys and girls....

i have just sampled the delights of firing of an emotion driven email telling someone precisely what i feel in the hope they feel pangs of guilt and remorse.

However because of the way i wrote the email it has also acted as a double edged sword and should change my relationship with that person into (for the first time) something that i want it to be

The beautiful part is that there is little they can do about it.

Oh the joys of the internet.
Bringing people together and making it a thousand times easier to pull them apart.
terrible decision dude. you think its easier to get everything out etc, it will have no good outcome.

Doing the same as you did was one of the worst ****ing decisions of my life.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 22:25   #12
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
I WOULDN'T WORRY ABOUT SUICIDE, I OFFER people picture guides of how to slit your wrists and do a noose properly to help them out, if they're going to be selfish ****s the least I can do is make sure they don't piss anyone off when they top themselves.

also, final act of pride meaNS ---> HElL

I don't like death, but when other people decide to be selfish and make everyone that loves them suffer by killing themselves, they deserve what they get.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 22:37   #13
JammyJim
Godfather

Re: Re: "liberating"

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
terrible decision dude. you think its easier to get everything out etc, it will have no good outcome.

Doing the same as you did was one of the worst ****ing decisions of my life.

i lose nothing from doing this
i have everything to gain from it.

i believe a risk assessment would be favourable.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 22:48   #14
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
who did you send it to? you mum? spinner?
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 22:51   #15
Dace
so f*cking zen

JJ doesn't know his real mum.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 22:57   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm going to side with whomever will make the inevitable 'LOL UR GAY' comment.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 23:02   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
'fagfest'?

the only fag here is jbg. his incesent homophobia is to such an extend that it begs the question "what is he hiding under this veil of homosexual predjudice..maybe his own insecurities...or his past encounters with priests perchance?"

and i am merely commenting on how the internet revolution has allowed us to communicate our feelings so much more clearly and quickly without the need for long drawn out letter sending or telegrams.

this post is a testement to this new age of bitterness.

JJ touches himself in the shower.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 23:03   #18
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
JJ touches himself in the shower.
what's the point of going in there if you don't?
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 23:06   #19
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
what's the point of going in there if you don't?

Showers are for trying to scrub away the dirt that never comes off.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 23:12   #20
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
Showers are for trying to scrub away the dirt that never comes off.

that's a racist comment and you know it!

take it back