User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Jun 2003, 21:48   #1
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy what the heck is this?

yesterday I noticed a small lump under my right nipple. It hurted a lot and I could not touch it. It was red all around, in my skin. Getting sleep with my back turned up was nearly impossible, due to the pain caused by the limp
do men get breast cancer?
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 21:49   #2
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Re: what the heck is this?

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
yesterday I noticed a small lump under my right nipple. It hurted a lot and I could not touch it. It was red all around, in my skin. Getting sleep with my back turned up was nearly impossible, due to the pain caused by the limp
Only "special men".

Like you.
W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 21:50   #3
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
men can get breast cancer yes. How old are you? I got something like that near the end of puberty the doc said it happens sometimes
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 21:51   #4
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
yes, get a biopsy
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 21:51   #5
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: what the heck is this?

Quote:

Yes, but it's something like a hundred times less common than in women.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 21:53   #6
Muslim
Banned

i am 20 years old, i dont think i just ended the puberty stuff
i will keep you updated on this
its hurts a lot =\
dont think its cancer, it grew so fast!

Last edited by Muslim; 28 Jun 2003 at 21:59.
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 21:55   #7
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i have 20, i dont think i just ended the puberty stuff
20 lumps, harsh
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 21:58   #8
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
Maybe it's a small animal growing inside of you, that will burst out in a few weeks.
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 22:00   #9
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by huh
Maybe it's a small animal growing inside of you, that will burst out in a few weeks.
i hope hes friendly and playfull
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 22:01   #10
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
write a will

then go get your boil lanced
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 22:01   #11
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
kaneed made me laugh

Mulsim don't go to a dcotor just live with it. that's what i've done with my genital warts fs
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 22:05   #12
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
kaneed made me laugh

Mulsim don't go to a dcotor just live with it. that's what i've done with my genital warts fs
how is your penis doing, btw
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 22:16   #13
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
One thing is for sure, its not a sexual disease

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 00:29   #14
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
It's acne. You DONT WASH.

Matrim
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 11:34   #15
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III

that would imply you have had sex

naaaaaaaaaaaahh
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 12:24   #16
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
One thing is for sure, its not a sexual disease

Vaio
\o/
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 14:26   #17
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Goto see a doctor.

Pic!
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 17:22   #18
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by madi
that would imply you have had sex

naaaaaaaaaaaahh
you don't need to have sex to get warts on your genitalia. just a small skin scraping from the wart on my thumb rubbed over my penis would give me warts.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 17:31   #19
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
it is one of the most common manifestations of hormone changes to afflict men. A dense hard plaque of tissue builds up just beneath the nipple which is incredibly tender and painful to touch. It will disappear on its own without any treatment. If it gets unbearable see your GP
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 23:12   #20
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
that dying pupper is a doctor...we need a doctor on here....shame hes dying really and i have this stupid inclination to pat him on the head

must get paid a lot, ****in clever dog....
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 06:59   #21
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
that is one of the first signs that you are developing breasts. mase sure someone isn't slipping oestrogen into your drinks, or perhaps don't bother, and in a year or so you might have a nice B-Cup to play with.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote