User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Jun 2003, 20:20   #1
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Have you or someone you know ever done this?

Gone into a fast food restaurant, purchased something, and then take "more than enough" napkins, so you have some to take home?

Or gone into a fast food restaurant, such as Taco Bell, with an empty cup you bought a week earlier, and gotten a "free refil" because you have a Taco Bell cup?

I have. I'm cheap. What about you?
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 20:31   #2
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Have you or someone you know ever done this?

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Gone into a fast food restaurant, purchased something, and then take "more than enough" napkins, so you have some to take home?

I've done it many many times. I'm a pig, I always need an "extra" napkin. I usualy don't take it home though, I leave it in my car.

There is always room for 'extra" napkins

Last edited by the dying puppy; 27 Jun 2003 at 21:31.
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 20:43   #3
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
A friend of mine steals everything that carries a Bacardi logo on it from restaurants and bars etc.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 20:45   #4
Hunter RAF

Hunter RAF is an unknown quantity at this point
i take pepper and salt sache's from kfc's and favourite fried chicken restaurants...

their salt and pepper tastes nicer... i had a whoel cup ful... they've been used, i need to take more
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 21:24   #5
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
you dudes are either crazy or students
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 21:30   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Growing up, my mother and I used to take enough ketchups, salts, etc from places to ensure we didn't have to buy them. We also stole (or borrowed) a well-designed salt-seller from a restaurant under the premise of "We couldn't find any shop which sold them."
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 21:36   #7
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
People steal stuff from my work all the time. Putting sugar sachets, butter portions etc in your handbag is kinda sad. Running into the shop and stealing menus off the table is beyond stupid. We also get toilet rolls, salt cellars, candles, etc stolen. I once saw someone trying to take a packet of sweeties from the 'moonbeams' display but we nabbed them and told them it was for charity so they gave us a quid.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 01:24   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i went for a pizza hut all you can eat and realised i wasnt hungry after 2 bits.

so i stuffed my back with pieces sepearted by napkins

only fair

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 05:45   #9
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
We've stolen every decent logo'ed glass from any bar/restaurant/nightclub we go to, when we reckon we can get away with it.

Our glass collection looks very nice in the dispolay case, thanks.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 07:33   #10
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:
yup, you can never have too many napkins in the car...you never know when you're gonna spill your coffee...the napkins come in handy for sure
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 09:46   #11
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
I take BBQ sauce and not napkins.

Last edited by The_Fish; 28 Jun 2003 at 09:56.
The_Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 09:47   #12
BarbieKen

Exclamation Josh in 'get short' shocker.

Anyone else publishing a thread like this would be flamed, but since Josh is such a nice and cool guy from CA everyone likes to type nice ~*cuddly*~ stuff in reply to his effort.

On behalf of me, myself and my keyboard(In no particular order):

Well done!
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 09:49   #13
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
My parents used to make us save tomato ketchup tubs from McDonalds or Burger King so we could use them at home instead of buying a proper bottle.

Now I come to think of it, that is ass-clenchingly cheap.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 10:28   #14
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by mpr0733
A friend of mine steals everything that carries a Bacardi logo on it from restaurants and bars etc.

I do this.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 13:10   #15
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Josh in 'get short' shocker.

Quote:
Originally posted by BarbieKen
Who's Josh?

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 13:29   #16
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I stole a load of napkins for my car... Which reminds me, I've run out...

Oh and I survived the whole of living in Halls of Residence last year on stolen mini tubs of milk...

Oh the student life...
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 17:05   #17
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I steal a Sambuca glass most weeks from the club.
I am eight pieces away from having a novelty Checkers set for summer BBQs.
One team will be vodka and red bull, the other whiskey and coke.
When one team loses they have to drink the shot.
The loosing team finishes the board.

Banana time
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 17:08   #18
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dog
My parents used to make us save tomato ketchup tubs from McDonalds or Burger King so we could use them at home instead of buying a proper bottle.

Now I come to think of it, that is ass-clenchingly cheap.
We had our ketchup dispensing privalages removed from the work's canteen.
Some bloke on the night shift used to bring his empty ketchup bottle in and fill it up from the large ketchup dispenser in the canteen.
Management rumbled his plan and removed the dispenser.
Now we have to make do with individual portions
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 17:33   #19
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Anyone else publishing a thread like this would be flamed, but since Josh is such a nice and cool guy from CA everyone likes to type nice ~*cuddly*~ stuff in reply to his effort.

Well done!
:confused:
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 17:41   #20
warrmr

warrmr is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
We've stolen every decent logo'ed glass from any bar/restaurant/nightclub we go to, when we reckon we can get away with it.

Our glass collection looks very nice in the dispolay case, thanks.
whitbred beefeater(whom i work for ) is doing a promotion you get a free stella glass with every 4 pints of stella you buy. we have enuff stella glasses to rule the world with. altho people seem to like the grolsh glasses better so we have abotu 2 of those in the whole restorant/bar
warrmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 17:45   #21
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts

Quote:

Well done!
be quiet!
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 17:51   #22
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I used to borrow or liberate all kinds of stuff from fast-food chains. (Only chains, not single shops). Ketchup, napkins, free candy, candles, sometimes even forks/knifes.
I don't do it anymore, as the rules for stealing have become much stricter, and i don't want a dot on my criminal record for a little ketchup and some candy.
Napkins i still take..
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 17:55   #23
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
I've never been into a fast food restaurant, so no.
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 20:31   #24
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
I've done the napkins thing before, and quite often to the 'salt' thing too, just so I always have salt, I have stashes at work, home, etc.

The glass collecting thing is a good idea, however the chances of me getting out of Romford with a glass intact are completely ****ing zero.
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 20:52   #25
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Salt&pepper sure, always have a stack of napkins left over from ordering pizza tho, so don't need those.
W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 21:27   #26
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
I have taken napkins myself and I know my mother has taken the milk/sugar for work.
midge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 01:08   #27
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Never ever ever. Ever.

Matrim
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 01:09   #28
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Or gone into a fast food restaurant, such as Taco Bell, with an empty cup you bought a week earlier, and gotten a "free refil" because you have a Taco Bell cup?

I have. I'm cheap. What about you?

No. Never. Are you crazy?
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 02:28   #29
Rhumsaa
Radish

Rhumsaa is on a distinguished road
my mate at work uses McDonalds hand wipes

the only reason he goes drive thru

he hates McDonalds...
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 14:11   #30
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My mate who works at mcdonalds steals BBQ sauce - last time I saw her stash there was enough for a whole month's worth of fries.
Odd girl, that one...
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 14:20   #31
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
you dudes are either crazy or students
You say that like they're mutually exclusive

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 20:00   #32
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
There is a place in Glasgow called 'Ortaks' (actually it's called 'Best Kebab' now but nevermind ... to myself and my friends it has always been and will always be 'Ortaks').

I hate that place with a vengence but unfortunately i keep on eating there when drunk.

One time a couple of years ago i 'liberated' a seat from the fine establishment.

I just got up and walked out with it.

I think it was the calm way i did it that didn't arouse any suspicion.

Anybody who has been into that place will realise what an amazing feat that actually was (the place is small as **** and the serving counter runs basically the entire length of the 'restaurant').

Anyway that's about the limit of my restaurant pilfering.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 21:57   #33
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
I do this.
Are you..are you my friend?
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote