User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Jun 2003, 21:10   #1
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
I love myself and I get lots of chicks

And the chicks I get are pretty cool, smart, funny, and attractive. I used to just think they wanted me for my clean cut good lucks and all my money, but even on Halloween, when I was wearing gore effects and driving a hearse, lots of chicks still seemed to want to hang out with me. Why is it? Perhaps it's because I'm so happy and always having a good time. Perhaps it's because I just really love women and that shows. They say it's because I'm so kind and generous and really thoughtful. I don't like to buy affection and I don't like shallow people, so I tend to meet a lot of women on the internet, where I connect with them on the basis of my winning personality. I do try to be thoughtful though and always send cards out for birthdays. It's a small thing, but hey, it's important to acknowledge chicks.

Because then they throw lots of pussy at me.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 21:12   #2
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
i know they always land on their feet

but i wouldnt throw my cat
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 21:19   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Would you still pull if you went to a Halloween party as Mr. ******?

WOULD YOU?

NO, YOU ****ING WOULDN'T BECAUSE NOONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR RECTAL LINING YOU SICK FREAK.

Yours faithfully,
Pablissimo
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 21:21   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I love myself and I get lots of chicks

Quote:
Originally posted by Dookie Velvet
I have never had sex.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 21:21   #5
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd hit on him if he went as Mr ******
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 21:22   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
GET YOUR ARSE

OUT OF MY FACE

WEIRDO
Edit: I don't quite know where I'm going now
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 21:23   #7
Grimble
Banned

I could go as The Giver, wouldn't even need a costume
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 21:23   #8
Grimble
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Grimble
I HAEV A BIG DIK LOL
lol
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 21:26   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Grimble
kik

Thanks pab!
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 21:33   #10
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Thanks pab!
Hurrah!
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 23:19   #11
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
I liked that bit about you and the girls on halloween best.

That was my favourite part in your post.

If your next post is a bit more like that, and a bit less like that "They say it's because I'm so kind and generous and really thoughtful" then I think you've got something going.

Okay, bye.

Matrim
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 23:36   #12
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Dookie Velvet = the Anti-Muslim

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote