User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Jun 2003, 19:46   #1
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all
Another link in chain discovered...

http://www.cbc.ca/stories/2003/06/11/skulls030611

Pity the original Guidance left the forum.

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2003, 19:54   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
To be quite honest I don't think that would have changed his mind one iota. No matter how many times he said he'd accept conclusive evidence every rational post was responded to with a quote from the quran. Not exactly of sound mind or body was how I evaluated guidance heh.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 09:35   #3
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
who?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 10:42   #4
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Proves nothing! It's only a theory just the same as genesis!

PRAISE HIM
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 10:53   #5
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
Proves nothing! It's only a theory just the same as genesis!

PRAISE HIM
however there is no evidence to back up genesis, so the latter is just idle conjecture.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 23:25   #6
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
After his struggle here Guidance became a muslim saint. If that is possible. So now people pilgrimage to his house to read his old thread from GD which he has printed out and used to repaper his walls, only all the replies have been changed to 'Guidance you are right'.

Come on, somebody, confirm my story so that I don't look like an idiot here.

Matrim
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 23:27   #7
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
Matrim is correct!

bow down to him!
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 00:58   #8
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
lol wots science ever dun 4 us am i rite?
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 01:55   #9
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

No "proof" will ever be sufficient for some. As one such fanatic explain to me, "Fossils were put on earth to test man's faith."
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 02:38   #10
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Tactitus
No "proof" will ever be sufficient for some. As one such fanatic explain to me, "Fossils were put on earth to test man's faith."
I've met people like that...There's more supporting the ID theory than anything else.