User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 May 2003, 01:35   #1
Punk

Punk is an unknown quantity at this point
Lets just asume...

That I am Idler...

say hi losers
Unread 2 May 2003, 01:37   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Hi shai.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 01:38   #3
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
IT AER TEH UNPRETTEH!!
Unread 2 May 2003, 01:38   #4
Punk

actually, I am not Shai.

and I am the long lost hero of the old times.

Idler.

(I also notice that my other nicknames are still banned after a 6 month abscence..)
Unread 2 May 2003, 01:41   #5
Punk

ANYHOW, since this is my very own thread I shall write short and really informative sentences when I eventually come up with something to write about.

someone inform me about the following: where is Sid, what alliance is the bestest at the current clock and where did nodrog go
Unread 2 May 2003, 01:44   #6
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Lo unstud
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 01:46   #7
Punk

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
Lo unstud
you have obviously forgotten to check out my picture at that PA-gallery thing
Unread 2 May 2003, 01:48   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If you're idler, why aren't there flowers drawn on your face?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 01:49   #9
Punk

I shower

Hi tho! I actually like you!
Unread 2 May 2003, 01:50   #10
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Punk
you have obviously forgotten to check out my picture at that PA-gallery thing
Oh yes I have anti-beauty
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 01:51   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Hi tho! I actually like you!
You were awake enough to get to that decision ?

[edit]

NOW LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO.

I HADN'T USED THAT ONE BEFORE
Unread 2 May 2003, 01:52   #12
Punk

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
Oh yes I have anti-beauty
long hair is in
Unread 2 May 2003, 01:52   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
long hair is in
In where exactly?
Unread 2 May 2003, 01:52   #14
Punk

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
You were awake enough to get to that decision ?
yes!
Unread 2 May 2003, 01:53   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
yes!
THEN YOU CAN'T BE IDLAR

IMPOSTER

IMPOSTER I SAY!
Unread 2 May 2003, 01:53   #16
Punk

Quote:
In where exactly?
everywhere David Beckham goes
Unread 2 May 2003, 01:55   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
everywhere David Beckham goes
Not spain then!

HAHAHA TOPICAL!
Unread 2 May 2003, 01:59   #18
Punk

I made my very own banana republic with David Beckham as the president.. ( Lo Tropico)

he ran to the plane and escaped after 2 years!
Unread 2 May 2003, 02:02   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

It's finally happened.

You've gone insane.

Insaner.
Unread 2 May 2003, 02:03   #20
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Idler who?
Unread 2 May 2003, 02:04   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by W
Idler who?
Idler Jewstein.
Unread 2 May 2003, 02:04   #22
Punk

Thanks!
I am overjoyed to have kept my sanity for this long!

anyhow, is there interesting people like Idimmu and vampy and other people on the PA irc thingy as we speak?

or did they figure out it wasnt good for them yet ?
Unread 2 May 2003, 02:05   #23
Punk

Quote:
Originally posted by W
Idler who?
Idler niceguy and fan of W !
Unread 2 May 2003, 02:06   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Vampy's appeared to have captured the offline world in her clutches and is not letting go, or just got her sleeves caught on her head again and is too embarrased to remove them.

Idimmu appears to be in #forums, but appropriately enough he would appear to be idling.

You should have been around earlier, we had nod!
Unread 2 May 2003, 02:07   #25
Punk

oh my.. sounds like so much fun!

can you point me to the general direction of a internet online java irc chat client for dimwits and me?

I refuse to download the mIrc 5.2.2.1.0,1 client
Unread 2 May 2003, 02:09   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

pfft, mIRC 5.91 is better than any cgi rubbish!

I'm not saying that because I don't know any offhand.

No, not at all.
Unread 2 May 2003, 02:11   #27
Punk

darn!

are any mods currently active trying to have this account banned aswell ?

or is it just my 9th sense that's kicking in again ?
Unread 2 May 2003, 02:12   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Well, the only mods that appear to be online are myself, Queball and MrBrick.

According to #mods anyway.
Unread 2 May 2003, 02:16   #29
Punk

Quote:
Well, the only mods that appear to be online are myself, Queball and MrBrick.

According to #mods anyway.
the rest is probably located in #kissbutt-royale

get me a java thing tho, I want to make trouble
Unread 2 May 2003, 02:18   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Google for it yourself, you whore.
Unread 2 May 2003, 02:20   #31
Punk

I always end up with some serious filthy porn when I google

even the "direct x 8.0" took me to scat pornography
Unread 2 May 2003, 02:22   #32
Punk

what would the adress for the irc thing be tho?

the portal is to lame for me to enter
Unread 2 May 2003, 02:23   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

mIRC itself?

http://www.mirc.com/get.html
Unread 2 May 2003, 02:25   #34
Punk

no

the planetarion irc server
Unread 2 May 2003, 02:26   #35
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

irc.netgamers.org
Unread 2 May 2003, 02:31   #36
Punk

there!
Unread 2 May 2003, 09:29   #37
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
lo again idler
Unread 2 May 2003, 16:44   #38
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
riot riot riot!
Unread 2 May 2003, 16:50   #39
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hey a new idlar thread, and i've not posted in it?
HE IS MY HERO, AFTER ALL.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 17:19   #40
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Whatever brings up the Noreg ratio.

Matrim
Unread 2 May 2003, 20:06   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Hi losers!

PS Nod's gay, sid left a few months back and eclipse are the best alliance but we now have a different forum for that whole PA thing.
Unread 2 May 2003, 22:38   #42
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Lets just asume...

Quote:
That I am Idler...

say hi losers
To ASSUME makes an ASS out of U and ME
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2003, 23:36   #43
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I LOVE ER TOO BUT THAT JUST ISn'T CRICKET IS IT?

Sorry.

Got carried away.

I really love ER
Unread 3 May 2003, 00:04   #44
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Lets just asume...

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
To ASSUME makes an ASS out of U and ME

Corporate to the BONE.