User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Feb 2003, 13:48   #1
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
£10 for a 80 Gb HDD....GIMMIE [UK ONLY]

http://www.savastore.com/products/?c...59&tid=&pid=44

sweeeettt

(too good to be true??)
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 13:53   #2
Haer
Aquafresh

Haer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura about
Must be a catch somewhere...
Haer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 13:54   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Must be. I suspect it must be £60 not £6...
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 13:57   #4
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
if its wrong, then they wont charge you period

if not, EBAY BABY YEAH

i just ordered 4

two for computers

two for ebay
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 13:58   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Typographical Errors
In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or error in pricing information from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders based on the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed

=(

I'll order a couple though, can't go wrong really.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 14:05   #6
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ordered 2, we'll see what happens.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 14:07   #7
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold
a friend of mine points out that it is Interface Type DMA/ATA-133 (Ultra) Fast Drives

he thinks DMA is not compatable with many PCs... but he is not sure...

myself i have no idea
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 14:08   #8
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
worth a shot thou.

ordering 4 for myself as we speak.
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 14:10   #9
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
i'm that friend, i'm not sure, i remember hearing somewhere that that will only work on a few pcs, we'll see though.

have bought 2
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 14:12   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Tried to order 5, all 5 credit/debit cards I tried failed. I can't raise £37 ffs...
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 14:13   #11
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Neferti
a friend of mine points out that it is Interface Type DMA/ATA-133 (Ultra) Fast Drives

he thinks DMA is not compatable with many PCs... but he is not sure...

myself i have no idea
He's wrong.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 14:16   #12
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
He's wrong.
so it'll work with pretty much any pc?
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 14:16   #13
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

if he isnt then just send them back as a refund.
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 14:17   #14
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by WST
so it'll work with pretty much any pc?
The PC determines what speed interface to use, if the drive is 133 it'll just run at 100 until it's put into a ATA133 compatible system.
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 14:24   #15
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Just ordered 4... One for me, 3 for a friend...

If it all goes wrong I hold Starbucks responsible!!!
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 14:25   #16
RiCo

I'll buy 5 @ £10 each if anyone is willing to ship to Norway. I can transfer money directly into an account.
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 14:25   #17
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Your order has been successfully received.

Thank you for shopping with Savastore. Your order has been received and is currently being processed. A confirmation will be sent by email within 24 hours

4 Drives Ahoy! \o/

Edit: Er, they appear to be out of stock like
Edit Edit: They also appear to not believe who I am with regards to my payment option... Barclaycard time methinks
Edit Edit Edit: Ahha, Barclaycard saves the day, but as they're out of stock I can't see it happening =///

Last edited by pablissimo; 16 Feb 2003 at 14:31.
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 14:30   #18
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Thanks guys, I ordered one :-)

Needed a new HD
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 14:38   #19
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
"Or pay just £0.28 a month over 36 months. Click here for more information."

Thank god for that, I didn't think I could take the cost...

/me orders 2
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 14:42   #20
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
pld bucks, im gonna buy one - maybe itll fix the other pc.. (not sure whats wrong with it)

btw, most money ever spent on an internet going on someone youve never mets advice?

i think so

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 14:45   #21
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Ordered 4

(Raid array ahoi)
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 14:45   #22
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
They only reserve the right to cancel the order, not to charge you fully.
By UK law (as they are a UK company) they have to bill you for the price they display. If they try to charge the 'real' price after you place the order they could be in court faster than you can say "sue me".

So I think you're pretty safe.

Unread 16 Feb 2003, 14:46   #23
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
The drives seem to be in a sale, probably surplus stock or a large order that got returned or something.

Ordered 3
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 14:47   #24
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

I don't care - £12 for 160Gb?
**** it, lets buy the lot!
Now I just need to buy a PCI IDE card from ebuyer so's I've actually got somewhere to plug them in (I've used all four of my IDE ports allready).

Unread 16 Feb 2003, 14:59   #25
^Myst3r13s^
We ShaLL NoT Be MoveD

^Myst3r13s^ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Must be. I suspect it must be £60 not £6...
that most be a typo in their believe me
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 14:59   #26
^Myst3r13s^
We ShaLL NoT Be MoveD

^Myst3r13s^ is an unknown quantity at this point
ohh w8 maybe its microsoft.. then u most be prepaired to get bugs.. alot of them
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 15:02   #27
RiCo

heh. I'm ordering a 100!! :-)
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 15:11   #28
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Ordered 4. Lets hope this goes through
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 15:13   #29
Idi

I just got depressed cos i cant afford the £6 :/

Then i did a search on google for reviews of savastore.

sorry guys, im no longer depressed
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 15:13   #30
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
Think they've stopped taking orders. The site won't accept either of the cards ive tried paying with ((((((
Are your cards maxed out?
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 15:16   #31
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
I bought one to sell on e-bay. I looked elsewhere and the thing costs like £87. Nice profit for me if it isn't a scam.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 15:17   #32
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

Quote:
Originally posted by Idi

reviews seem mixed,but its 6 quid ffs
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 15:18   #33
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
Originally posted by Idi

A link would have been nice?

Anyway here is one. Savastore

Maybe twas not such a bargian after all?

Oh well, ten quid down the pan, the missus pissed off cos i used her card (mine is maxed atm) what else can go wrong?
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 15:18   #34
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
im guessin this has 'caught on'
as the site is going at a whopping 0.2 to 0.5K a sec when i try and register
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 15:19   #35
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi

linkage?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 15:20   #36
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi

It's not gonna happen anyway. There have been multiple cases along these lines and the retailer has the right to cancel. Sorry guys.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 15:21   #37
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

How lucky for me that I was allready registered.

Apprently I bought something back when it was just plain old Watford Electronics, though I can't remember what the hell it was...
And the worst they can do is cancel the oder so you can't lose. Your card won't be debited until dispatch (in about 2 days time).

Unread 16 Feb 2003, 15:23   #38
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
It's not gonna happen anyway. There have been multiple cases along these lines and the retailer has the right to cancel. Sorry guys.
not if they are so stupid they dont notice,which seems to be a defiante possibility with these guys
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 15:23   #39
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac
How lucky for me that I was allready registered.

Apprently I bought something back when it was just plain old Watford Electronics, though I can't remember what the hell it was...
And the worst they can do is cancel the oder so you can't lose. Your card won't be debited until dispatch (in about 2 days time).

i managed to just register and order

won't happen but worth a try for a tenner
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 15:23   #40
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

its stopped completely now.
damn.
oh well.

edit : ooh, back to .4k a sec...

edit : weird, only their registration bit is slow as hell.

edit : oh no, actually gettig to the fking checkout is a pain too..

edit : their secure server is fking awful , i cant get past the 'submit' button.

Quote:
^ hmm.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia

Last edited by NEWSBOT3; 16 Feb 2003 at 15:40.
NEWSBOT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 15:40   #41
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Your order has been successfully received.

Thank you for shopping with Savastore. Your order has been received and is currently being processed. A confirmation will be sent by email within 24 hours

only ordered one
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 15:42   #42
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Quote:
Held - Awaiting Order Approval
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 16:09   #43
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
gong to try for 5 on the Barclaycard, so even if they **** up i can get my money back \o/
hope its true though
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 16:12   #44
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
gong to try for 5 on the Barclaycard, so even if they **** up i can get my money back \o/
hope its true though
The same applies to all Credit Card transactions.

It is just Debit cards that you have a problem recovering funds.
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 16:27   #45
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Just ordered one. These things are easy to install right? It'll go nice on my old computer with its creaking 6GB HD.
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 16:31   #46
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
Originally posted by Jammers
Just ordered one. These things are easy to install right? It'll go nice on my old computer with its creaking 6GB HD.
It "Should" be plug and play.

follow the instructions carefully, and make sure you set the Jumpers correctly on it BEFORE you put it in the machine.
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 16:52   #47
laney
Queen of England

laney has a spectacular aura aboutlaney has a spectacular aura aboutlaney has a spectacular aura about
ordered two

Quote:
Held - Awaiting Credit Card Approval
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 16:57   #48
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

You do realise these are very unlikely to turn up?
I ordered because there's nothing to lose, but I've got very little hope of seeing my order arrive. If you check the stock on the drive, it says "Awaiting stock - ETA: To be advised", which means they will probably be made aware that they're out of stock shortly, catch on, and cancel our orders.

So don't start clearing out your cases just yet.

Unread 16 Feb 2003, 17:01   #49
BesigedB
Darling

but if they do arrive it may be time for me to get my long awated pc overhaul
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 17:02   #50
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
but its worth the try though