User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Jun 2005, 18:39   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation The 'Asexuals'

I have a concern with regards to some people on GD.

I have a problem with them because they don't talk about sex.

There seems to be a group of people on GD, who, despite everything going around them, will never indluge in any 'phwoar' discussions. It puzzles me greatly. There seem to me to be three types on GD; people who talk about sex quite explicitly and at length, people who are more than willing to talk about fanny when it crops up (So to speak) and then these people.

So I want explanations. I want these people to come forward (They know who they are) and explain themselves.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 18:43   #2
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: The 'Asexuals'

They have never had sex.

They do not want people to realise they are virgins so instead of speaking about sex and making it obvious to one and all that they have no experience and no chance of getting any they steer clear of such conversation.

btw which camp do I fall into? :| I don't think I talk about sex explicitly or at length, and I have absolutely no desire to talk about 'fanny'.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 18:43   #3
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
btw which camp do I fall into? :| I don't think I talk about sex explicitly or at length, and I have absolutely no desire to talk about 'fanny'.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 18:44   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

what is ur 10 hottest chikz?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 18:44   #5
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

Because I consider sex a private thing I guess.

(yes I've had sex, hundreds of times)
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 18:45   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: The 'Asexuals'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
and I have absolutely no desire to talk about 'fanny'.
I always thought you were bi.

(Substitute 'fanny' for 'cock' where innapropriate)

You fall into the middle category, I suppose. Although you're never really here so it's hard to judge.
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 18:46   #7
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

I would not deign to tarnish the holy office of Supreme and Universal Pontiff by discussing this "fanny" of which you speak.

(Also what Sarina said. )
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 18:46   #8
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I don't talk about the sex I actually have, especially as the person I have it with reads these boards. If I do talk about sex it's in a more general manner.

[Edit] I am physically attracted to womens bodies if that makes me 'bi' then OK then.

I still have no desire to talk about 'fanny'.

I dislike the word.

Unread 7 Jun 2005, 18:49   #9
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Maybe they're not as obessed with talking about sex as you are.
Jeeze, maybe they're doing it and thus feel no need to chat about it endlessly to randoms on the internet.

Just a thought.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 18:52   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
Well, few people on here are. But, to me, there is a difference between certain people who will join in 'sex' discussions where they crop up, and those who stay resolutely aloof.

I don't know whether it's some kind of deviancy, or what, but I find it easy to talk about such matters and I am curious as to why some people find such subjects 'untouchable', especially on a forum such as GD where there is a spirit of openess about such things.
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 18:56   #11
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I don't know whether it's some kind of deviancy, or what, but I find it easy to talk about such matters and I am curious as to why some people find such subjects 'untouchable', especially on a forum such as GD where there is a spirit of openess about such things.
Perhaps it is becase most threads on the subject tend to be shit and populated almost exclusively by both attention whoring faggots, and people who spout off the standard semi-programmed cliches that I hear more than enough in real life. Go find me a 'sex' thread here that is even worth reading, let alone posting in.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 18:57   #12
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

MM would have sex with a chicken if it looked at him the right (or is that wrong?) way.
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 19:00   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Go find me a 'sex' thread here that is even worth reading, let alone posting in.
I'm going to take a slight liberty here and say that I don't usually consider you to be representative of most people here.

In any case, GD is to some extent based around the kind of activities you mention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
MM would have sex with a chicken if it looked at him the right (or is that wrong?) way.
That is not true.
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 19:03   #14
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

sex fanny balls cock **** tits arse cum willy clitoris labia blowjob bollocks bellend **** rape whore AIDS thrust sweaty bum cunnilingus deepthroat spurt fap necrophilia

better?
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 19:03   #15
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

No.

You need to tell us how you feel about those things, and what your preferences are.

Unread 7 Jun 2005, 19:05   #16
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i like the first half, the second half i dont
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 19:06   #17
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yet another quality GD sex thread.
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 19:12   #18
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Its just a subject thats been done to death* in conversations the world over, and TBH , its just a bit passe.

*like a small boy found in a river floating face down somewhere around Tees Side.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 19:13   #19
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I always assumed, being Welsh and all, that it would be obvious where my tastes lie. I guessed this wouldn't be similar to most of you so just never bothered entering the discussion.
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 19:21   #20
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Well, few people on here are. But, to me, there is a difference between certain people who will join in 'sex' discussions where they crop up, and those who stay resolutely aloof.
I don't join in any discussions,but still turn up daily. Where does that leave me ?

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 19:23   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helveticus
I don't join in any discussions,but still turn up daily. Where does that leave me ?
Waiting for the train that never comes ... ooh ooh
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 19:24   #22
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

This thread is a cunning ploy by MM, to find all the little virgin boys who still have a tight ass so he can rape them and add another notch to his 'I raped this many boys, x. tally'.

So it would be in your best interests to post here even if you are a 13 year old boy and unwise to the world.
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 19:29   #23
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
I'm going to take a slight liberty here and say that I don't usually consider you to be representative of most people here.
By starting a thread asking why some people are different it almost appeared like you were soliticing the responses of those where weren't representative of most people here.

How wrong such appearances can be.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 19:38   #24
Nantoz

Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
i had sex
with a girl
3 weeks ago
I lasted 50 mins
Im a sex god
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
Actually it has to do with the fact that i do wank regularly, like thrice a week, and when i do, I tend to have a very firm grip on my penis, cos its pretty neat.
When i entered the chick, it felt quite.... "loose"
Also i couldnt keep the same rhythm i have when wanking (quite fast, i would say 3 repetition a sec). On top of it, i was using a condom, which made things even worse.
Well, at first i "thrusted" her for like 30 mins. I wasnt really feeling much. Then she said her fanny was aching, so i had to stop, and rub "it" around. Then she let me try again for like 10 more minutes, when i was, again, interruped by her pains. The last minutes she started doing a bj, then she got tired, and then she started wanking me when my condom blew. As i didnt want to make a mess on my friends bed, I call it the day and went away
Is this what you are after, MM.
Sauchy, disgusting narration of sex that hopefully never took place.....

I guess i'm one of those that are quite willing to talk about making the Beast with Two Backs - The Backosaurus....
I can remember making atleast one thread about it, after the first time I screwed and American girl.
Nantoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 19:49   #25
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Do I talk about sex enough?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 20:00   #26
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i have no anonymity on these forums. people i know read them so i dont go into too much detail about private ENCOUNTERS <3 <3
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 20:28   #27
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I prefer it when people just don't join in, than seeing the same people go on about who they have shagged/met/kissed over and over again.

Tales about sex in the context of a story are good (I hope - I've made a few... hope noone finds them that annoying or attention-whoring, as that wasn't their intention).

A post or thread going "hrr hrr i shagged a girl, she was FIIIIIIIIT" just annoys me though. And some posters do repeatedly go on about girls they've had encounters with, like they need to reassure us or something.
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 20:46   #28
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Notice how I'm avoiding this thr....

shit.
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 20:46   #29
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I penetrated my pasta spiral with my pronged fork, its handle glistening with sweat from my palms wet with anticipation. It gave in easily to my culinary advances, it didn't resist as I drew it closer and closer to my lips, its carbohydrate-high form dripping in menstrual tomato pasata. I could smell it, I could feel its warmth radiate on my lips. I climaxed half-way and dropped the fork from my quivering hand. "unnnnggg" I muttered.
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 20:56   #30
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Hey guys I am a virgin.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 21:16   #31
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

frankly Mm I Demmand To Know What You Are ****ing Up To!!

I Spend Litterally Months Beating The Crap Out Of Ste To Stop Him going On And On And On About His Last Buck Toothed Peasent Conquest 'round The Back Of Woolworths'!

I Lower Myself To Talk To That Wanker Demigod And Try To Teach An american The Virtue Of Tact And Discretion

I Finally Get These Lame Arse Norwegian Infested Forums Into A Proper Shape And You

You Post A ****ing Thread Complaining That You don't HEAR Enough Of Their Sordid And let's Face It Imaginary Little Lives
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 21:22   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I'll get me coat.
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 21:31   #33
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I Spend Litterally Months Beating The Crap Out Of Ste To Stop Him going On And On And On About His Last Buck Toothed Peasent Conquest 'round The Back Of Woolworths'!
I only talk about it on IRC. And I only started using IRC in march and that was when the GD meet was in the first stages of being organised.

Am i really that bad?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 22:23   #34
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

sex, where?
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 22:36   #35
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nodrog has already won this thread.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 22:37   #36
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Well i enjoy a healthy sex life, and I am comfortable enough to not need to brag about it.

I don't join in because I have a very romantised opinion of sex [which my ex nearly proved wrong...nasty whore...] and well.. it would feel out of place and lonely if I left it on GD.

Not to mention that none of you would actually give a f*** if i did.
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 22:37   #37
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
Jeeze, maybe they're doing it and thus feel no need to chat about it endlessly to randoms on the internet.

Just a thought.

Well we all have our preferences, some of us are talkers and others are doers if you get my drift...
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 22:39   #38
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermodynamics
Well we all have are preferences, some of us are talkers and others are doers if you get my drift...
And some of us are quite frankly neither.
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 22:47   #39
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

*Gasp" an A-sexual!

Scurries off to find MM.....
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 22:48   #40
Nantoz

Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
And some of us are quite frankly neither.
You just lie there mutely while some big bloke ravages you?
Nantoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 23:03   #41
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I don't mind speaking about sex, but I won't get into details like from what angle I penetrated her and how thick my sperm is during launchtime traveling towards her left cheek.

For the SS is a closet faggot crew: just read him and his instead of she
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 23:06   #42
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

I don't think even Manson wishes to go in to detail about angles of penetration, and my how thankful we are for that. :)

Unread 7 Jun 2005, 23:12   #43
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

So Manson has sex now?
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 23:12   #44
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Incidentally, I read about the act of sex, in a purely educational manner, but I would never post about or discuss it here as I don't think I'd get any decent replies.

Besides should I be seeking a discussion about it I wouldn't be having it with 1) someone obsessed with me being bi-sexual 2) more than one paeodophile 3) a hocky-loving dutchman 4) someone who believes the English are the most evil race ever to name but four.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 23:25   #45
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
You just lie there mutely while some big bloke ravages you?
SilverSmoke and Theamion are the Dutch Gay Community representatives, questions of this nature will have to be directed towards them.
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 23:27   #46
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Theamion isn't gay.
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 23:30   #47
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

I don't talk about sex. I've never felt the need to. I'm the same in 'real' conversations. Live with it.
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 23:31   #48
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

My exes are calling me pornstar and freak, the gd faggots are calling me gay. I guess I am in a win-win situation here. I am all you wanted to be Manson.
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 23:42   #49
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
My exes are calling me pornstar and freak, the gd faggots are calling me gay. I guess I am in a win-win situation here. I am all you wanted to be Manson
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
If you look up and to your right out of your basement window you'll see a skywriting plane that has just completed the phrase "Seriously struggling to care here".
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 23:44   #50
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Why the **** did I wait that long for a response like that while I am badly in need of sleep?