User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:05   #1
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
The most stupid thing possible

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3176982.stm

I just can't believe it!
Then you consider that the pope is on the list for a Nobel peace prize.

Dozy old fart should wake up to reality.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:07   #2
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The most stupid thing possible

It's like that time when they said that eating a fetus would grant you immortality.

Those blasted Vaticans.

Matrim
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:11   #3
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Isn't EU on the list for the nobel peace prize too?

Heh.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:19   #4
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Its hardly just the pope, it's most of the catholic acendency in rome.

There are a lot of moderates in the catholic church however they dont appear to be in the driving seat alot of the time.

To be honest its shameful. Personally I am catholic but I have LONG since stopped listening to the old style bullshit some members of the church spew in our direction in order to have some semblence of control in peoples lives. I think most people in Ireland have as well(I cant speak for other countries). It was all about power and its come back to **** them in the ass. Also them ****ing children in the ass while telling us we're all going to hell has come back to **** them in the ass.
It has dragged the people(priests,nuns other religious types) who are more moderate,caring and kind into the same shitty quagmire as the hard liners who think less of the "lets all be nice to each other" message and more of the "look at the control we can exert over ppl" elements.

The pope has done alot for peace in the world. That should be recognised at least, even if we do find his opinons of contraception,gay people, "insert various issues here" less than inspiring.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:29   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

****ing Catholic church.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:31   #6
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Or, Catholic Church ****ing.

Well... The pope's just a puppet neways, he actually wields very little real influence.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:32   #7
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Come to think of it...Im hardly catholic now am I since I have a healthy disregard for alot of the church.

RIght I declare my own religion, it involves drinking alot...proliferation of contraception and no major rules at all....

No...wait...thats called being a student...sorry
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:36   #8
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Do you recon the pope ever gets the chance to get all the high ups in the Catholic church together and tell them 'Hey guys, you really are making me look an idiot here, Just drop the condom thing and go back to molesting choirboys'

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:37   #9
Archi
Mack Daddy

Archi is an unknown quantity at this point

I know in the US the Catholic church is in real big trouble with those pedophile priests that the church continually deny having. I am sure that they dont bother to use condoms either.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:38   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: The most stupid thing possible

Bloody Catholics filling the bloody world up with bloody people they can't bloody well feed.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:39   #11
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

They will be taking our jobs next

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:40   #12
Tietäjä
Good Son

Catholic Church in general has been disgraced due child molestry.

The whole institution looks pretty much ridiculous, with it's main publicity today coming from illegal and pretty sinful activities. In my opinion, the whole christian system could be shut down without any significant impact on people's lives. And what comes to the pope and the peace prize, he's getting it - if he is - just because he happens to be a veteran Christian and has done some speeches. Speaking in public doesn't actually mean anyone'd be listening to you, nor actually being impressed or changing attitudes because of your words.

It's just utter crap, whole organization.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:46   #13
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
In my opinion, the whole christian system could be shut down without any significant impact on people's lives..........
It's just utter crap, whole organization.
Yeah ofc it is, I mean all its charity programs, aid programs, vaccination programs, education programs in the world are just crap...utter crap.

I mean thousands and thousands of people would die if they shut up shop right now but thats hardly any significant impact on peoples lives....

I mean the fact they brokered peace in various countries over numerous years means nothing also.
And ofc all the housing they provide wouldnt go amiss.
The general message of "be nice" can be carried by capitalism maybe?
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:48   #14
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

Every sperm is sacred.
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:49   #15
Tietäjä
Good Son

The charity programs could be ran by UN.

And most of the charity programs affect unimportant parts of the world (to be honest, the fate of some African nations is very unlikely to concern me, or the world economy, at slightest).

Yes.
And the peace between Somalia and Etiopia isn't really my concern either. If not done by Catholics, it'd be done by someone - eventually.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:49   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Bloody Catholics filling the bloody world up with bloody people they can't bloody well feed.
What are we dear?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:49   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_frog
Every sperm is sacred.
Every sperm is good.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:50   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_frog
Every sperm is sacred.
I was too busy finding the next line on my copy of meaning of life which for some reason kills my pc you bastard.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:51   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
What are we dear?
Protestant. And fiercly proud of it.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:51   #20
Tietäjä
Good Son

Hmm.

Catholic Church kills your PC, G_frog does, or sperm does?
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:52   #21
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Clause 7.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:54   #22
Tietäjä
Good Son

Clause what? Paste it please?

edit.

I apologize if I was being discriminative/racistic/biggoted.

Whatsoever.

It happens often.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:55   #23
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Its hardly just the pope, it's most of the catholic acendency in rome.

There are a lot of moderates in the catholic church however they dont appear to be in the driving seat alot of the time.

To be honest its shameful. Personally I am catholic but I have LONG since stopped listening to the old style bullshit some members of the church spew in our direction in order to have some semblence of control in peoples lives. I think most people in Ireland have as well(I cant speak for other countries). It was all about power and its come back to **** them in the ass. Also them ****ing children in the ass while telling us we're all going to hell has come back to **** them in the ass.
It has dragged the people(priests,nuns other religious types) who are more moderate,caring and kind into the same shitty quagmire as the hard liners who think less of the "lets all be nice to each other" message and more of the "look at the control we can exert over ppl" elements.

The pope has done alot for peace in the world. That should be recognised at least, even if we do find his opinons of contraception,gay people, "insert various issues here" less than inspiring.

Papism was always about bumming boys and telling poor people to be glad god is letting them do it, thats why there is a protestant church, cos a lot of sane people didnt like that much, the insane ones blew themselves up killing innocents just to prove how much they wanted chatholisism and generalised paedo activity. Once upon a time there were preists who broke in virgins, so they would be pure. Jobs for the boys right?

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:56   #24
Tietäjä
Good Son

Kill me then.

Clause 7 : Racism

All racist posts will be deleted and the user will be deleted. The moderators have a strict zero tolerance on such offences. Racism includes threads which activly encourage "country vs country" and also which attack others based on their race, religion or nationality.

Perhaps I'll just cease for tonight.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:57   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Protestant. And fiercly proud of it.
Why do they have so many children?
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:57   #26
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Zyth=-
Papism was always about bumming boys and telling poor people to be glad god is letting them do it, thats why there is a protestant church, cos a lot of sane people didnt like that much, the insane ones blew themselves up killing innocents just to prove how much they wanted chatholisism and generalised paedo activity. Once upon a time there were preists who broke in virgins, so they would be pure. Jobs for the boys right?
Clause 7.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:58   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Why do they have so many children?
Because ... every time they have sexual intercourse, they have to have a baby.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:58   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Clause 7.
Clause 4. (revised version.)
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:59   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Because ... every time they have sexual intercourse, they have to have a baby.
But it's the same with us Marilyn
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:59   #30
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Whereas protestants do it up the arse.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 19:00   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: The most stupid thing possible

Quote:
But it's the same with us Marilyn
What do you mean?
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 19:00   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Well I mean we have two children, and we've had sexual intercourse twice.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 19:01   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

That's not the point. We could have it any time we wanted.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 19:02   #34
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:

Right...well if this doesnt qualify as "Racism includes threads which activly encourage "country vs country" and also which attack others based on their race, religion or nationality.
" then I dont know what ****ing does
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 19:02   #35
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Clause 4. (revised version.)
That too.

(For those who can't be bothered to look at the rules, Clause 7 bans racism (which it defines as including anti-religious attacks) and Clause 4 bans personal attacks of any kind.)
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 19:03   #36
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
That's not the point. We could have it any time we wanted.
Really?
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 19:03   #37
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Right...well if this doesnt qualify as "Racism includes threads which activly encourage "country vs country" and also which attack others based on their race, religion or nationality.
" then I dont know what ****ing does
Dont be so touchy.

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 19:04   #38
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Really?
Oh, yes, and what's more, because we don't believe in all that Papist claptrap, we can take precautions.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 19:04   #39
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
That too.

(For those who can't be bothered to look at the rules, Clause 7 bans racism (which it defines as including anti-religious attacks) and Clause 4 bans personal attacks of any kind.)
I was....

Nevermind.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 19:04   #40
Proteus
Lord Denning

Oh, and Clause 7 is punishable by automatic account deletion.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 19:04   #41
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
That too.

So ban -=Zyth=- then ffs

If I launced into a tirade of abuse against protestants or muslims and ppl posting about them then I'd expect to be banned
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 19:06   #42
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
I was....

Nevermind.
I was saying that both clauses apply.

I know you know the rules.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 19:06   #43
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Dont be so touchy.
Let me spout offensive drivel about you and your beliefs and see you not get "touchy"
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 19:07   #44
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
I was saying that both clauses apply.

I know you know the rules.
It's good, but it's not the one.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 19:09   #45
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

Quote:
So ban -=Zyth=- then ffs

If I launced into a tirade of abuse against protestants or muslims and ppl posting about them then I'd expect to be banned
But arent you launching a tirade against me personally?
If it makes you any happier, i forgive you

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 19:11   #46
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
But arent you launching a tirade against me personally?
If it makes you any happier, i forgive you
No,I was wondering wether the rules would be applied,I didn't attack you personally or your beliefs or any general religion.

your forgiveness means so much to me
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 19:12   #47
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Oh, yes, and what's more, because we don't believe in all that Papist claptrap, we can take precautions.
What do you mean? Lock the door?
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 19:14   #48
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

Quote:
No,I was wondering wether the rules would be applied,I didn't attack you personally or your beliefs or any general religion.

your forgiveness means so much to me
Im so glad.
But if you look at any of the posts in this thread you will find them all opinionated one way or another against the vatican and therefore an attack on a particular religion, papism. Ban me and ban yourself.

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 19:14   #49
Marilyn Manson
Gone

No, no. I mean because we are members of the Protestant Reformed Church, which successfully challenged the autocratic power of The Papacy in the mid-sixteenth century, we can wear little rubber devices to prevent issue.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 19:15   #50
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
No, no. I mean because we are members of the Protestant Reformed Church, which successfully challenged the autocratic power of The Papacy in the mid-sixteenth century, we can wear little rubber devices to prevent issue.
What do you mean?