User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:01   #1
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
I demand an answe to a pheonomenon I've never understood

This is not news, but still I read it in the newspaper today:

"150.000 kids vote that Jennifer Lopez is the worlds sexiest female person"

Are you one of those 150.000?

If so, I'd like to know what's going on inside your head.

Matrim
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:04   #2
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
i'd put her in the top 100 prolly, and that's not ruling her out of the #1 spot - i'd have to think about it long and hard before i made that decision
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:05   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Who is she when she isn't being voted the world's sexiest female person by 150.000 kids?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:06   #4
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
[a whore] in bed with ben option
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:07   #5
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Singer, dancer, actress.
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:08   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Taco taco, burrito, burrito
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:08   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Singer, dancer, actress.
I bet she is really interesting.
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:09   #8
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
I bet she is really interesting.
just get her to sit on your member while you are on GD. then you have averything you need.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:10   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
just get her to sit on your member while you are on GD.
I don't think they would let me back then.
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:10   #10
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
"Singer", "dancer", "actress".
fixed
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:16   #11
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
J lo big buttīs boss
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:18   #12
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Elisha Dusku ... MmmmMmmmMmmm (yes I think I spelt her last name wrong ... eat me!)
So no, I'm not one of those 150k morons
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:19   #13
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
They're having kids vote someone the sexiest person in the world?
What is this world coming too.... kids.... pfffft....
They try to "protect" children from sexually explicit material, but they want those kids to vote someone for sexbomb. ****ing hypocrites.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:20   #14
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
Elisha Dusku ... MmmmMmmmMmmm (yes I think I spelt her last name wrong ... eat me!)
So no, I'm not one of those 150k morons
Dushku you faggot, and yes she's fine, and no she isn't the finest.

Alyssa Milano wins every time.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:20   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
They're having kids vote someone the sexiest person in the world?
It has serious implications regarding the sexualisation of children.
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:25   #16
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Yeah well 'kids', I guess I could have written 'teenagers' or 'youngsters' or something like that, but kids is only a four-letter word and as such is

Also thank you for letting me have a peak into your heads, it was very interesting.

Matrim
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:27   #17
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
Also thank you for letting me have a peak into your heads, it was very interesting.
I hope it was a pretty sight
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:30   #18
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
I hope it was a pretty sight

I'm afraid I can't budge an inch beyond 'interesting'.

Some were better than others though.

Matrim
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:33   #19
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
Quote:

Matrim
So thats what that sharp stabbing pain is.

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:35   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Some were better than others though.
SOME HEADS ARE BETTER THAN OTHERS

I HAVE JUST DISCOVERED

Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:39   #21
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
jorja fox!

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:42   #22
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
Dushku you faggot, and yes she's fine, and no she isn't the finest.

Alyssa Milano wins every time.
I forgot a bloody H, EAT ME YOU BASTARDO!
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:43   #23
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Lupin
jorja fox!
you've been watching too much CSI
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:43   #24
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
hehe

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote