User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Sep 2003, 14:32   #1
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
When there's nothing interesting to be said between a group of people

People still talk.

Is that okay?

Matrim
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 14:40   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Communication is meant for exchange of information. If information is exchanged between these individuals, regardless whether it's interresting or not, it's valid communication.
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 14:46   #3
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Ah, that is the view of a communicationist.

To be honest I don't like silence either.

Matrim
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 15:09   #4
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I bet Matrim could keep any conversation going, he's cool.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 16:09   #5
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
I just take off my pants and start wanking

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 16:26   #6
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
I just start to bring up completely retarded subjects in a completely random order to brighten things up a bit. lols are the keys to brighten up any dull social meeting.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 16:33   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Drink! If you're drunk, everything is interesting! Besides, it gives you the power to come and brag to us geeks, so that we think you're and stuff (But we allready do that, so that's not important!):badger: :badger:
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 17:34   #8
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
no, its annoying.
just a few days ago i got a haricut and the hairdresser attempted to start this usual 'smalltalk'. i hate it. its just so pointless, i mena, why should she actually care about what i do for living? or where i was in holiday or whatever?
it has nothing whatsoever to do with cutting my hair, does it? and most likely she forgot most of it after i left the shop anyway. so whats the point?
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 18:18   #9
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
no, its annoying.
just a few days ago i got a haricut and the hairdresser attempted to start this usual 'smalltalk'. i hate it. its just so pointless, i mena, why should she actually care about what i do for living? or where i was in holiday or whatever?
it has nothing whatsoever to do with cutting my hair, does it? and most likely she forgot most of it after i left the shop anyway. so whats the point?
I have trained my hairdresser in the art of silence.
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 18:19   #10
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
I have trained my hairdresser in the art of silence.
i just answered with 'yes' and 'no' and after a while she gave up
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 18:20   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
no, its annoying.

This is different for me because I know my hairdresser and she's extraordinarily fit.
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 18:22   #12
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
no, its annoying.

I feel your pain. Thats why I only go to the hairdresser when my hair starts to look ridiculous.

You know what I really hate, when you are sitting on that seat, girl around you cutting and you have your hand just laying on your upperlegs, on a certain point they always start to lean against that hand. It makes me feel uncomfortable* and it seems they are not realising this.

* completely urged to pick her up and undress her like if my name was conan the barbarian
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 20:14   #13
Pavil

Re: When there's nothing interesting to be said between a group of people

Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
People still talk.

If you smoke you never need to worry about uncomfortable silences again.
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 20:17   #14
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I have a private hairdresser that comes to my house and everything. I'm so high class.
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 20:18   #15
Pavil

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
I have a private hairdresser that comes to my house and everything. I'm so high class.

Dont you mean disabled?
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 20:20   #16
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

I'm currently crippled actually
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 20:22   #17
Pavil

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
I'm currently crippled actually

And there was me thinking that baby had downs.
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 23:53   #18
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I don't like small talk with shopkeepers and the like, but fortunatly some bright spark came up with the idea of an Automated Shop that will quite happily sell you anything from tampons to chocolate bars without attempting to communicate with you in any way.
Unfortunatly they have yet to invent an Automatic Hairdressers, but I'm sure someone is working on it.
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 04:29   #19
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
no, its annoying.

I have that. I couldn't be bothered to be tactful, so when she said "how are you?" I told her I was the most miserable I had ever been IN MY LIFE (emphasis on the stfu i dont want to talk about it), as my dog had just been killed in a road accident.

Very wrong, I know, but it shut the silly bint up.