User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Aug 2003, 18:54   #1
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Tell me the story of Yahweh and the Leviathan

Haven't heard it. (Of course I'm not referring to a certain Yahweh of whom you know.)

Matrim
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 18:56   #2
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tell me the story of Yahweh and the Leviathan

Once upon a time there was a fag who nicked himself Yahwe..
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 18:58   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Although the little fag was amusing some now and then he did have a serious case of superioritycomplex
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 19:02   #4
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
He fancied a little boy on irc named ______________.
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 19:13   #5
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Yahweh is basically God. That's all I know about this story.

PS: Yahwe on IRC & Forums is a fag, and that's da trooth.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 19:16   #6
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Damned, are there no Jewish forum readers who would like to give us a treat? I don't want to google around for this, I want the story to be handed down from generation to generation just like in the old days. All I've got to work with so far is this:

Main Entry: le·vi·a·than

Etymology: Middle English, from Late Latin, from Hebrew liwyAthAn
1 a often capitalized : a sea monster defeated by Yahweh in various scriptural accounts

Matrim
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 19:18   #7
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Yahweh means "I am who am"
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 19:21   #8
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

http://www.angelfire.com/realm/shade.../leviathan.htm

No jews around I guess.

Matrim
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 20:08   #9
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
Damned, are there no Jewish forum readers who would like to give us a treat? I don't want to google around for this, I want the story to be handed down from generation to generation just like in the old days. All I've got to work with so far is this:

Main Entry: le·vi·a·than

Etymology: Middle English, from Late Latin, from Hebrew liwyAthAn
1 a often capitalized : a sea monster defeated by Yahweh in various scriptural accounts

Matrim
abraham was from messerpotamia, so everything in the bible (and in jewish folklore) that predates abraham is from mesopotamian mythology. and since it probably changed over 5000 years going by word of mouth through the jews, your better bet is to check out the gilgamesh deal (it's in there isn't it?)

anyway, there was a serpent (who was bad) and god killed him, creating the heavens and the sea or something like that.

the end

ps: matrim's right, we are clearly not meeting our jewish quota.

Last edited by acropolis; 25 Aug 2003 at 20:13.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 20:13   #10
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
abraham was from messerpotamia, so everything in the bible (and in jewish folklore) that predates abraham is from mesopotamian mythology. and since it probably changed over 5000 years going by word of mouth through the jews, your better bet is to check out the gilgamesh deal (it's in there isn't it?)

anyway, there was a serpent (who was bad) and god killed him, creating the heavens and the sea or something like that.

the end

Thank you. It feels genuine now.

Matrim