User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Aug 2003, 18:45   #1
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
x JN

zdf56tyh fvgjk
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 18:45   #2
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
My brother's second thread.
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 18:47   #3
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Tell him I enjoy his cryptic messages. I always thought I was the only one who understood this language.

Zv7568q35vh, o brother of the hobbierouge!

Matrim
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 18:48   #4
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
My brother's second thread.
Stencil 666 onto his head and be done with it.
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 19:39   #5
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
Stencil 666 onto his head and be done with it.
He's in his "shrieking" phase. :/
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 01:58   #6
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
How old is he?

My nephew (18 months and still not saying 'pish' damn him) has a fascination with the caps lock key because he likes watching the wee light go on and off :)))))))))))))))

He can say my name now though..... Apparantly I am called 'Saaaaaaaaaaaa' :)

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 08:11   #7
HobbieRogue4
etc.

About 15 months (they go by so quickly). He calls me "Gole" heh.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 08:20   #8
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
He's a real talenter writer you know.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 14:51   #9
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
15 months and already making better threads than you

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 15:38   #10
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
He's a real talenter writer you know.
Better than you by the looks

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 15:45   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

A mod could come in, and just strike you on the basis of the first post, or worse...

The sensible thing would be to delete the thread.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 18:39   #12
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
A mod could come in, and just strike you on the basis of the first post, or worse...
You surely could consider that because he's inadvertantly started a "discussion" that this thread is warranted in its existance. Right?