User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Jul 2003, 14:42   #1
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Cutting a baby's finger nails

Is the most scariest thing i have ever done!
They are so small, so delicate and so tiny.
I could only do one nail before i had to hand back to mum.

I'm a wimp.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 14:43   #2
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
you're a man not wimp.

you idiot!

(can imagine it being scary, maybe if you got a mgnifying glass and smaller clippers/scissors, then the nails would be bigger and easier to cut)
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 14:56   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
I need my mommy to cut my nails*

*not really tho
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 15:15   #4
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
That's creepy. Just like pale children with no eyes.

Matrim
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 17:31   #5
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
is this to ensure they pay the ransom this time??
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 18:15   #6
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Cut off her hands. Problem solved.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 21:31   #7
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
in fact, you shouldnot cut them, you should tear them, they are very soft and usually you just tear the top off very easily, cutting them gives the baby-nails really sharp edges with wich he or she can scratch him-herself.

(Yes, i am a mum)
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 21:40   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
if you cant cut them with ease, they arent long enough yet

Longish sturdy fingernails are useful.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 22:26   #9
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
i love the smell of babies. I love it.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 10:44   #10
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
I hate babies.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 10:46   #11
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
That's creepy. Just like pale children with no eyes.

Matrim
I know... I scream like a little girl everytime I get my nails cut .
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 12:35   #12
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
I hate babies.
Just cos U can't eat a whole one...